Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

The Most Stupid Thing You Ever Did? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Stupid Thing You Ever Did? (1144 Views)

What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? / Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? / What Is D Most Stupid Thing U Ave Ever Done Over A Guy/girl U Ave Got A Crush On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Stupid Thing You Ever Did? by Everbright(f): 12:31pm On Apr 23, 2007
What was the most stupid thing you ever did in your relationship(s)
In my last relationship,I went clubbing with my friend (girl) and her friends (guys) grin grin
And you know what,I actually wanted to tell my boyfriend but for the fact that the guys were in a hurry to leave
And then I didn't come back till after 2 dayz grin grin
The po-po-ri now was that i fell very ill, due to what i ate there and when i came back to school, i was hospitalized
Trust him, he threatened to call my parents
You know what that meant grin grin
Re: The Most Stupid Thing You Ever Did? by arianne(f): 5:22pm On Apr 23, 2007
i dated a guy out of pity! we were friends for like 4mnths and and i wanted nothin more until d day he told me about his past relationships n how these ladies broke his heart, all i did was offer him a shoulder to cry on. 2 weeks later he makes a move on me and there i was, so scared to say NO so that i dnt pass of as the ladies that dumped him, i said YES. i had to pretend to feel things i ddnt feel, go on frustrating dates etc. culdnt take it no more so i broke up wit him on vals day (he actually used a wrng line that day, callin me d mother of kids! helloooo). it was rlly stupid.
Re: The Most Stupid Thing You Ever Did? by Everbright(f): 6:42pm On Apr 23, 2007
@ arianne,
I can imagine
Re: The Most Stupid Thing You Ever Did? by mazaje(m): 7:22pm On Apr 23, 2007
you have all been knocked out of the game ladies
Re: The Most Stupid Thing You Ever Did? by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:18am On Apr 24, 2007
was to reply such a funny post grin

(1) (Reply)

Am Pregnant / Do I Take Her Back? / My Lonliness Is Getting My Fed Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.