Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Have Nigerian Taxi Drivers Suddenly Become Rich Or Telling Fantastic Stories - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have Nigerian Taxi Drivers Suddenly Become Rich Or Telling Fantastic Stories (18576 Views)

Pics/video Police Officers And 2 Wealthy Men Beat Up Poor Nigerian Taxi Driver / Taxi Drivers Protest In Akure Over Fuel Scarcity / When Did Buhari Suddenly Become Electable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have Nigerian Taxi Drivers Suddenly Become Rich Or Telling Fantastic Stories by Fhemmmy: 4:08pm On Mar 25, 2010
^^^ Thanks for sharing your experience
Re: Have Nigerian Taxi Drivers Suddenly Become Rich Or Telling Fantastic Stories by dayokanu(m): 4:16pm On Mar 25, 2010
CAB DRIVERS IN US ARE NO WHERE NEAR RICH
BY US STANDARDS

they might be considered rich by Akure,owerri Aba sokoto standard
but as far as i know not by
Lagos or Abuja standard either.
thanks y'all

You dont know how much they make, do you? They dont get paychecks and W2 so you cant know

And one advice never underestimate someone whom you dont know his income.

Most Danfo drivers in Nigeria earn more that Bank workers FACT!!!

See them spending at nights in Bukas and beer parlour and you would see for yourself. Let a Bank worker who earns #200k a month try that.

In the US, I can tell you they are above average in the economy.

Anyone who makes $40,000 a yr is considered above average Is that figure right?
Re: Have Nigerian Taxi Drivers Suddenly Become Rich Or Telling Fantastic Stories by dayokanu(m): 4:25pm On Mar 25, 2010
Cab drivers make a lot of money dont deceive yourself. While I was in Chicago, I witnessed this first hand.

I know a guy who was having his PhD in Nigeria before coming to US and he took to cab driving when he first got here.

At the moment he has completed his 4-flat in Nigeria, He owns a home in Chicago and he has 3 trailers in Nigeria right now. Was able to pay for his fees and has children also.

During the winter months the business is slow and they make like $200-300 a day but during Spring, Fall and especially Summer when Conferences are in abundance they make between 500-700dollars a day and these money are TAX FREE.

I know a guy who made 1300dollars on Halloween day of 2008!!!

I met a guy whose sister was getting married in naija he took FMLA from work and drove cab for 3weeks and he was able to send 7500dollars to them in naija for the wedding.

Most of them dont have any formal skill so they drive cabs and use the proceed to send themselves and their siblings to school, send money to Naija and make a good living. To know how much these guys are worth, Most of them dont have credit cards dont even have credit history they do everything CASH. They can travel to Naija given 24hours notice and still spend like crazy at home.

cab driving is not supposed to be a lifelong career but for people with limited education, People who just came into the country Its a good and legit way to raise money for school and stuff.

I have a friend who drove cabs part time while in school and paid his fees graduated without loans and still had enough for bills and stuff.
Re: Have Nigerian Taxi Drivers Suddenly Become Rich Or Telling Fantastic Stories by ibabalol: 4:27pm On Mar 25, 2010
In US if you are not making over $60,000 you are still in the working class
over 99.99% of cab drivers in everywhere else other than newyork fall into this class
New yorkers make more but cost of living reduce that benefit for them.
You guys may want to get a proper definition of rich.
do you know that a $100,000 salary in US is not considered rich?
Re: Have Nigerian Taxi Drivers Suddenly Become Rich Or Telling Fantastic Stories by ibabalol: 4:34pm On Mar 25, 2010
@dayo,
i do not doubt that sometimes they mey $200-$300/day,
i don not doubt that on one halloween day, a cab driver mad
$1300 but at the end of the year, when they minus their cost and expenses
they hardly make it out of the working class.
the time and risk involved in their work is very very high,
Re: Have Nigerian Taxi Drivers Suddenly Become Rich Or Telling Fantastic Stories by dayokanu(m): 4:41pm On Mar 25, 2010
In US if you are not making over $60,000 you are still in the working class
over 99.99% of cab drivers in everywhere else other than newyork fall into this class
New yorkers make more but cost of living reduce that benefit for them.
You guys may want to get a proper definition of rich.
do you know that a $100,000 salary in US is not considered rich?

Whats the percentage of the population that makes more than $50,000 a year.

The average starting salary of a University graduate is less than that hope you know?

Dont let the few rich one who make 6 figures skew your view. thats why 6 figure salary is even a status symbol of a comfortable person.

The average cab driver makes what a average degree holder make in a yr thats impressive for someone who probably didnt go to school, write aptitude test, go thru interview and in most cases foreigner and cant even speak good english.
Re: Have Nigerian Taxi Drivers Suddenly Become Rich Or Telling Fantastic Stories by pafun(m): 4:45pm On Mar 25, 2010
frosbel:

Is it because they refused you a Visa ?

I am here with a good Job and so are tons of other Nigerians.

You prefer to hear the stereotype cases to satisfy your envy of those abroad.  angry

Spell your name properly  M-O-N-K-E-Y
Of course whenever the ego of anyone living a purposeless and  eventless life abroad is bruised on Nairaland they are so quick to flash the asinine accusation -"is it because they refused you visa ?"
Who refused me visa? The Naija cabbie ?
a-s-s-h-o-l-e
Re: Have Nigerian Taxi Drivers Suddenly Become Rich Or Telling Fantastic Stories by dayokanu(m): 4:47pm On Mar 25, 2010
@dayo,

Whats their expenses, cost of medalion or gas? $1300 is about what a graduate makes every paycheck and someone made this a night without taxes.

I just mentioned Halloween. Think of those weekends, Thanksgiving weekend, and some crazy night like that when "Market shines on them"

Theres no job without a risk hope you know. The doctors self get sued crazy amounts a year, The security guards might get shot, The bank worker might be attacked by robbers, etc
Re: Have Nigerian Taxi Drivers Suddenly Become Rich Or Telling Fantastic Stories by chiejik(f): 4:49pm On Mar 25, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin
i go laugh oh
Re: Have Nigerian Taxi Drivers Suddenly Become Rich Or Telling Fantastic Stories by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 25, 2010
pafun:

Spell your name properly  M-O-N-K-E-Y
Of course whenever the ego of anyone living a purposeless and  eventless life abroad is bruised on Nairaland they are so quick to flash the asinine accusation -"is it because they refused you visa ?"
a-s-s-h-o-l-e

My point is that multitudes of well eductated Nigerians abroad have very high profile and well paid jobs.

The stereotype that people like you enjoy to hear is that Nigerians abroad are cleaners , dead body washers etc and yes even if this was the case it is far better than living a life of fraud, theft and insecurity.

And before you leave that Internet cafe let me bring to your attention that many of us are living far more purposeful lives here than your type may like to imagine.

We have the best of both worlds, investments back home and good Jobs over here.

If this irks you , go take a hike. lol. grin

Your jealousy is beclouding your judgement, think about it.
Re: Have Nigerian Taxi Drivers Suddenly Become Rich Or Telling Fantastic Stories by ibabalol: 4:54pm On Mar 25, 2010
@DAYO, LOOK AT IT A CAB DRIVER'S SALARY USUALY AN AVERAGE OF $35,000
MANY MAKE LESS, A FEW MAKE MORE WITHOUT HEALTH INSURANCE
WHAT HAPPEN IF THIS PERSON FALL SICK WHICH MANY OF THEM DO
CAB DRIVER ALWAYS HAVE AN ONGOING BILLS, EXTREMELY HIGH CAB
INSURANCE, VERY HIGHT ASSOCIATION FEES, NO BENEFIT OF WHATSOEVERY,
MEANING IF YOU ARE SICK YOU GET ZERO INCOME BUT YOU HAVE TO PAY ALL THESE
BILLS PUTTING YOU AT NEGATIVE INCOME PLUS HAVING TO PAY OUT OF POCKET FOR
HEALTH CARE.
THERE ARE PERIODS OF THE YEAR WHERE CAB DRIVERS WORK LONG HOURS AND DONT
EVEN EARN A THING AFTER PAYING FOR GAS.

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE, CAB DRIVING IS NOT THE WAY FOR ANYONE THAT
HAVE A CHOICE

IF YOU DEFINITELY HAVE TO DRIVE A CAB, ALWAYS GET A PLAN B
DO NOT GET STUCK IN THE DEAD END JOB OR END UP DEAD!!

YOU DONT MAKE MONEY IN CAB IF YOU PLAY BY THE RULES SO THE HIGH EARNERS IN CAB
DRIVING CHEATS THEIR PASSENGERS THROUGH VERIOUS MEANS MOST OF THE TIME.
SO HOW CAN YOU BE A CHRISTIAN OR MUSLIM AND BE A SUCCESFUL CAB DRIVER.

I RESPECT ALL NIGERIAN CAB DRIVERS FOR THE STRUGGLING SPIRIT IN THEM
I PRAY THAT GOD OPEN UP BETTER WAY FOR THEM
Re: Have Nigerian Taxi Drivers Suddenly Become Rich Or Telling Fantastic Stories by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 25, 2010
hauler:

@ becomrich
Lawd have mercy!! You shoulda stuck to expressing yourself with Google maps; it kinda made you seem smart. Now that you've attempted to express yourself with words it seems the cat has been let outta the bag. Your Yoruba brothers wont ever forgive you for associating your illiteracy with them ooo. Please go back to the maps and stay quiet.

are you sure that this is the 'original' becomrich ,cos this one has only few posts and is recently registered?
Re: Have Nigerian Taxi Drivers Suddenly Become Rich Or Telling Fantastic Stories by Fhemmmy: 4:58pm On Mar 25, 2010
ibabalol:

@dayo,

Look at your own math and tell me what is a working class.
Someone that is making 200$ a day and work 300 days a year, all cos wanna spend 40 days in nija and the other to relax at home, that is 60K$ a year, and what is an average income of a working class in America.
by the way, most of the drivers do have some other biz either in America or back in Nigeria, so they are doing well.
Some might be broke, cos they are messed up and spending the money on hookers
Re: Have Nigerian Taxi Drivers Suddenly Become Rich Or Telling Fantastic Stories by debosky(m): 5:08pm On Mar 25, 2010
frosbel:

My point is that multitudes of well eductated Nigerians abroad have very high profile and well paid jobs.

The stereotype that people like you enjoy to hear is that Nigerians abroad are cleaners , dead body washers etc and yes even if this was the case it is far better than living a life of fraud, theft and insecurity.

And before you leave that Internet cafe let me bring to your attention that many of us are living far more purposeful lives here than your type may like to imagine.

We have the best of both worlds, investments back home and good Jobs over here.

If this irks you , go take a hike. lol. grin

Your jealousy is beclouding your judgement, think about it.

This is uncalled for frosbel - attacking someone because of the examples he has given is unnecessary.

No one is talking about some people not having good jobs, he's talking about some people doing unsavoury things all in the name of being abroad.

Throwing up the 'they denied you visa' thing is quite repugnant. Not everyone's life ambition is to live abroad.
Re: Have Nigerian Taxi Drivers Suddenly Become Rich Or Telling Fantastic Stories by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 25, 2010
debosky:

This is uncalled for frosbel - attacking someone because of the examples he has given is unnecessary.

No one is talking about some people not having good jobs, he's talking about some people doing unsavoury things all in the name of being abroad.

Throwing up the 'they denied you visa' thing is quite repugnant. Not everyone's life ambition is to live abroad.

I am not one to engage in all these trivial debates but when I see hardworking Nigerians trying to earn a living and some guy jumps into this forum to rubbish their effort, it makes me go irate.

Now read the quote below that started this whole thing.

pafun
A lot of Nigerians go abroad chasing foolish dreams and then continue to stay there living foolish dreams.

and

pafun
Spell your name properly  M-O-N-K-E-Y
Of course whenever the ego of anyone living a purposeless and  eventless life abroad is bruised on Nairaland they are so quick to flash the asinine accusation -"is it because they refused you visa ?"
a-s-s-h-o-l-e

I bet that sounds better to your ears than me mentioning the Visa issue, not that I think it is the highest achievement on earth.
Re: Have Nigerian Taxi Drivers Suddenly Become Rich Or Telling Fantastic Stories by Fhemmmy: 5:14pm On Mar 25, 2010
debosky:

Very well said . . .
Re: Have Nigerian Taxi Drivers Suddenly Become Rich Or Telling Fantastic Stories by ibabalol: 5:15pm On Mar 25, 2010
@Fhemmy
because your car may peak 180miles/hr doesn't meant you will make it
from lagos to kaduna in 5hrs
the $200-$300/day is not every day but some days
there are days of  0$/day
there are days of -$50 to  -$100/day
think about cost for purchase of automobile, repair of auto mobile,
tickets, dues, fees insurance etc then you will see how those earnings
do not add up to much.
imagine how your body will fell after working 12-14hrs /day for 7days
continuously.
Re: Have Nigerian Taxi Drivers Suddenly Become Rich Or Telling Fantastic Stories by bkbabe97: 5:16pm On Mar 25, 2010
dayokanu:

Cab drivers make a lot of money dont deceive yourself. While I was in Chicago, I witnessed this first hand.

I know a guy who was having his  PhD in Nigeria before coming to US and he took to cab driving when he first got here.

At the moment he has completed his 4-flat in Nigeria, He owns a home in[b] Chicago[/b] and he has 3 trailers in Nigeria right now. Was able to pay for his fees and has children also.

Ah!!! Do not underestimate how rich the Nigerian cab drivers in Chitown, NY and Houston are!!! "We" know they  involved in other kinds of 'deliveries' that dont involve transporting people from point A-B!!!
Re: Have Nigerian Taxi Drivers Suddenly Become Rich Or Telling Fantastic Stories by Fhemmmy: 5:18pm On Mar 25, 2010
ibabalol:

@Fhemmy
because your car may peak 180miles/hr doesn't meant you will make it
from lagos to kaduna in 5hrs
the $200-$300/day is not every day but some days
there are days of  0$/day
there are days of -$50 to  -$100/day
think about cost for purchase of automobile, repair of auto mobile,
tickets, dues, fees insurance etc then you will see how those earnings
do not add up to much.
imagine how your body will fell after working 12-14hrs /day for 7days
continuously.

Except you are the owner of the cab, it NOT possible to make 0$ or -$, maintenance is done by the owner and delivery is fixed.
Re: Have Nigerian Taxi Drivers Suddenly Become Rich Or Telling Fantastic Stories by ibabalol: 5:28pm On Mar 25, 2010
@fleming it is very possible for any cab driver to make a negative
income because there are days that they go out and not make much money.
mean while they have to deliver money to their boss, as for the owners
they can go out and not make money but incur more debt, either by
traffic tickets, burning more gas than they earn which happens believe it or
not. yes zero and negative income are very possible for many drivers.
thats how drivers get kicked out of the company until they are able to pay back
old dues.
Re: Have Nigerian Taxi Drivers Suddenly Become Rich Or Telling Fantastic Stories by dayokanu(m): 5:29pm On Mar 25, 2010
Ah!!! Do not underestimate how rich the Nigerian cab drivers in Chitown, NY and Houston are!!! "We" know they  involved in other kinds of 'deliveries' that dont involve transporting people from point A-B!!!

Not only cab drivers do these. We have professionals who still peddle drugs.

We are talking about the honest ones here.

@DAYO, LOOK AT IT A CAB DRIVER'S SALARY USUALY AN AVERAGE OF $35,000
MANY MAKE LESS, A FEW MAKE MORE WITHOUT HEALTH INSURANCE
WHAT HAPPEN IF THIS PERSON FALL SICK WHICH MANY OF THEM DO
CAB DRIVER ALWAYS HAVE AN ONGOING BILLS, EXTREMELY HIGH CAB
INSURANCE, VERY HIGHT ASSOCIATION FEES, NO BENEFIT OF WHATSOEVERY,
MEANING IF YOU ARE SICK YOU GET ZERO INCOME BUT YOU HAVE TO PAY ALL THESE
BILLS PUTTING YOU AT NEGATIVE INCOME PLUS HAVING TO PAY OUT OF POCKET FOR
HEALTH CARE.
THERE ARE PERIODS OF THE YEAR WHERE CAB DRIVERS WORK LONG HOURS AND DONT
EVEN EARN A THING AFTER PAYING FOR GAS.

Lemme tell you one thing, All those insurance this insurance that are ways of making the system work and get insurance companies to stay in Biz.

I havent been to a doctor in 6yrs. and I have been paying all those health stuff. even while in naija. Atimes in anger I just go to the hospital and claim tired to get days off work.

Go long hours without making money cant happen in NY, Chicago or LA you have to know where to do the cab biz. i wont advise you doing that kind of biz in the South cos many ppl have cars there. But in NY and Chitown most people dont own cars cos of parking cost and traffic this is where cab biz is profitable.

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE, CAB DRIVING IS NOT THE WAY FOR ANYONE THAT
HAVE A CHOICE

IF YOU DEFINITELY HAVE TO DRIVE A CAB, ALWAYS GET A PLAN B
DO NOT GET STUCK IN THE DEAD END JOB OR END UP DEAD!!

YOU DONT MAKE MONEY IN CAB IF YOU PLAY BY THE RULES SO THE HIGH EARNERS IN CAB
DRIVING CHEATS THEIR PASSENGERS THROUGH VERIOUS MEANS MOST OF THE TIME.
SO HOW CAN YOU BE A CHRISTIAN OR MUSLIM AND BE A SUCCESFUL CAB DRIVER.

I RESPECT ALL NIGERIAN CAB DRIVERS FOR THE STRUGGLING SPIRIT IN THEM
I PRAY THAT GOD OPEN UP BETTER WAY FOR THEM

I am a person who would encourage any form of honest income. i would rather you work 20hrs in Walmart than try to do Fraud.

Like i said its a good starting point and I dont support making a career out of it. It can be done when you just come in and are trying to figure things out.

It doesnt require a degree and the work hours are flexible. I doubt you would find all these advantages in one for a person who just came in.

moreover if you are young. Under 35. Do it and get a better job and life afterwards.

Like you said I also pray God open a better way for the FOCUSED ones amongst them. Most of the broke ones have other expenses they wont tell you. They have those Alhaja sugar mummies, They dont miss Wasiu and Obesere concerts. they spend like Dangotes whenever they go to Nigeria Those are the unfocused ones.
Re: Have Nigerian Taxi Drivers Suddenly Become Rich Or Telling Fantastic Stories by Fhemmmy: 5:29pm On Mar 25, 2010
ibabalol:

@fleming it is very possible for any cab driver to make a negative
income because there are days that they go out and not make much money.
mean while they have to deliver money to their boss, as for the owners
they can go out and not make money but incur more debt, either by
traffic tickets, burning more gas than they earn which happens believe it or
not. yes zero and negative income are very possible for many drivers.
thats how drivers get kicked out of the company until they are able to pay back
old dues.

A smart driver will surely know where and how to drive around the city to make money and at the end of the day, will go home with at least enuf money to feed for the day for him and his family.
Re: Have Nigerian Taxi Drivers Suddenly Become Rich Or Telling Fantastic Stories by ibabalol: 5:33pm On Mar 25, 2010
some times it is not about being smart or not,
it is like going to the lake to fish, you have the experience and all your
tools and you are very determined to put in enough
effort and hours but the fish are just not there for some reasons.
do you get what i am trying to say, sometimes people are just not
spending money, sometimes people will not take cabs.
where are you going to get the money from if they dont get in your
cab.
Re: Have Nigerian Taxi Drivers Suddenly Become Rich Or Telling Fantastic Stories by debosky(m): 5:36pm On Mar 25, 2010
@ frosbel

the fact of the matter is that, as pafun said, A lot of Nigerians go abroad chasing foolish dreams and then continue to stay there living foolish dreams.

Note that he said A LOT, not all Nigerians. He was not 'rubbishing' all Nigerians, but the ones he deemed foolish.

It was unnecessary for you to respond to that comment by insinuating that he was jealous because denied a visa.

That is what led to his distasteful response, but without your initial 'provocation' he wouldn't have made those comments.

I know you are at alert to challenge anyone you feel is rubbishing Nigerians abroad, but take a moment to re-read his post and you will see that there was no need for your impassioned defence in this case.
Re: Have Nigerian Taxi Drivers Suddenly Become Rich Or Telling Fantastic Stories by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 25, 2010
debosky:

@ frosbel

the fact of the matter is that, as pafun said, A lot of Nigerians go abroad chasing foolish dreams and then continue to stay there living foolish dreams.

Note that he said A LOT, not all Nigerians. He was not 'rubbishing' all Nigerians, but the ones he deemed foolish.

It was unnecessary for you to respond to that comment by insinuating that he was jealous because denied a visa.

That is what led to his distasteful response, but without your initial 'provocation' he wouldn't have made those comments.

I know you are at alert to challenge anyone you feel is rubbishing Nigerians abroad, but take a moment to re-read his post and you will see that there was no need for your impassioned defence in this case.

Please I have no time to debate on silly issues.

If you cannot understand what I said, bye !!
Re: Have Nigerian Taxi Drivers Suddenly Become Rich Or Telling Fantastic Stories by sley4life(m): 5:50pm On Mar 25, 2010
I agree. Most xpecially in US& Canada
Re: Have Nigerian Taxi Drivers Suddenly Become Rich Or Telling Fantastic Stories by slyk2(m): 5:53pm On Mar 25, 2010
life is all about living.

if a PHD holder goes abroad to drive taxi no big wahala, he gotta feed!

but its degrading!
Re: Have Nigerian Taxi Drivers Suddenly Become Rich Or Telling Fantastic Stories by MsTom(f): 5:57pm On Mar 25, 2010
@dayokanu,

You said it all.The city is good. He has 3 trailers in Nigeria working for him. Do you know that with the income from those trailers at home, he can use that to build houses. I would not be surprised if he sends the money earned from the use of the trailers in Nigeria to chicago. Transportation is good biz in Nigeria.The in come from the cab would only be used to pay for the auto loans on the trailer, his home in chicago, other bills and maintenances. Rememeber he has mortage ( you know how much that would be in chicago). For a cab driver to have enough money, he must own the car, be in a good city and be thereat the right time. Again, Nigerians lie. That may not be the only source of income. Maybe he does other things on the side. There are loads of Nigerian cab drivers in in DC and maryland. They complain cos people who live there would rather take the train or buses. Not sure of the transportation system in chicago but I think it sucks.The cab drivers get their income from visitors who are in town for a program which is once in a while. Tell me, how many people tip cab drivers? Any cab driver who claims he is rich is doing something else on the side. Nigerians are smart. Do not forget that.
Re: Have Nigerian Taxi Drivers Suddenly Become Rich Or Telling Fantastic Stories by bkbabe97: 6:22pm On Mar 25, 2010
MsTom:

@dayokanu,

You said it all.The city is good. He has 3 trailers in Nigeria working for him. Do you know that with the income from those trailers at home, he can use that to build houses. I would not be surprised if he sends the money earned from the use of the trailers in Nigeria to chicago. Transportation is good biz in Nigeria.The in come from the cab would only be used to pay for the auto loans on the trailer, his home in chicago, other bills and maintenances. Rememeber he has mortage ( you know how much that would be in chicago). For a cab driver to have enough money, he must own the car, be in a good city and be thereat the right time. Again, Nigerians lie. That may not be the only source of income. Maybe he does other things on the side. There are loads of Nigerian cab drivers in in DC and maryland. They complain cos people who live there would rather take the train or buses. Not sure of the transportation system in chicago but I think it sucks.The cab drivers get their income from visitors who are in town for a program which is once in a while. Tell me, how many people tip cab drivers? Any cab driver who claims he is rich is doing something else on the side. Nigerians are smart. Do not forget that.

You said it all!!!!
Re: Have Nigerian Taxi Drivers Suddenly Become Rich Or Telling Fantastic Stories by dayokanu(m): 6:31pm On Mar 25, 2010
MSTom,

The money he made from the cab was what he invested in the trucks in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity in Osun State - Photo / SSS Ignores Court Order, Maintains Siege On Ex-nsa Dasuki’s House / Doyin Okupe: Atiku To Travel To US By End Of November

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.