Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Its Official, Legally Binding. Court Wedding Photos Of Koko And Grace. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Its Official, Legally Binding. Court Wedding Photos Of Koko And Grace. (3615 Views)

The Court Wedding Picture In Edo That Got People Talking (Photo) / Its Official I Just Finished Having Sex - Cuvry Model Shares Photo Of After Sex / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its Official, Legally Binding. Court Wedding Photos Of Koko And Grace. by iamJ(m): 12:26pm On Nov 19, 2017
shaybebaby:

You don't watch nat geo because you haven't got cable tv, lol.

Reality bites, don't it? kiss

Why don't you hop on a flight to the Philippines to go see ya girl?.. Oh, I forgot.. No visa, no money. cool
go and treat ur skin, leave my relationship alone

I don't watch diseased animals on Nat Geo wild on sunday, get lost
Hope it doesn't evolve to skin cancer

1 Like

Re: Its Official, Legally Binding. Court Wedding Photos Of Koko And Grace. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 19, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
This is exactly my kind of nuptial.Simple and classy ,no time for plenty dramas.Hml #cutepair kiss

mummmmmmmm.... mouth sealed
Re: Its Official, Legally Binding. Court Wedding Photos Of Koko And Grace. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 19, 2017
Gofwane:
Same type of wedding I will like to have. Not because of the cost but because of the privacy. Few selected friends and family, strictly on invitation.
Not all this church weddings that will have people all over the place. All these mama from the village will come with their friends and friends' friends and friends' friends' friends angry

As if that is not enough. During the reception, mc will call you to come and dance in the middle of the crowd

mama from village coming with friends and friends inviting friends got me smiling
Re: Its Official, Legally Binding. Court Wedding Photos Of Koko And Grace. by shaybebaby(f): 12:45pm On Nov 19, 2017
iamJ:
go and treat ur skin, leave my relationship alone

I don't watch diseased animals on Nat Geo wild on sunday, get lost
Hope it doesn't evolve to skin cancer

Why? Because I told you the truth. You seem very hurt. Tell me, am I right in my description of all that ails you? grin

To answer your conjecture, it's not a disease but a birth mark. Nothing you can say on here that hasn't been said to my face, eczema, bleaching and you think I'd be butt hurt? Mate, if it bothered me, I wouldn't be wearing a swim suit would I? cool

Relationship? You are having a laugh aren't you? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Its Official, Legally Binding. Court Wedding Photos Of Koko And Grace. by hayfloze(m): 12:50pm On Nov 19, 2017
seunny4lif:

Are you not in Honeysun sorry Honeymoon?
You still get time for Nairaland shocked shocked shocked
Oya put the dick inside the pussy cos it's official dick and pussy grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: Its Official, Legally Binding. Court Wedding Photos Of Koko And Grace. by hayfloze(m): 12:53pm On Nov 19, 2017
iamJ:
Dirty looking couple, ugly girl

18million plus car I wouldn’t date that girl, spit

Seriously? angry smh for you o.

Don't worry, God will provide you 18million very soon.
Re: Its Official, Legally Binding. Court Wedding Photos Of Koko And Grace. by hayfloze(m): 12:57pm On Nov 19, 2017
MidNightHunter:

Still trying too hard to remain relevant undecided undecided
I can bet my ballz that if u auction ur whole life achievement ,that's if u have any,u can never pay half of the money the guy used to make these wedding a success !

Wow! That's deep... Really deep grin
Re: Its Official, Legally Binding. Court Wedding Photos Of Koko And Grace. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 19, 2017
It's fine, Checked yet again your mail didn't come through
ibkayee:

Lol I'm joking, it's because he was talking about his honeymoon

1 Like

Re: Its Official, Legally Binding. Court Wedding Photos Of Koko And Grace. by shaybebaby(f): 1:05pm On Nov 19, 2017
ibkayee:

Haha I'm playing, it's because he was talking about his honeymoon, wouldn't mind visiting cheesy
Fear catch me. grin
Thinking that maybe this chick is on the levels of private islands that's why she laughed at Zanzibar.
Th honeymoon part is easy nah, play along till you touch down. Once you land and get your bags, just say you are going to loo and port. grin

1 Like

Re: Its Official, Legally Binding. Court Wedding Photos Of Koko And Grace. by ibkayee(f): 1:42pm On Nov 19, 2017
shaybebaby:

Fear catch me. grin
Thinking that maybe this chick is on the levels of private islands that's why she laughed at Zanzibar.
Th honeymoon part is easy nah, play along till you touch down. Once you land and get your bags, just say you are going to loo and port. grin
LOL girl I like the way you think grin grin
Re: Its Official, Legally Binding. Court Wedding Photos Of Koko And Grace. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 19, 2017
I no see mama and papa for this wedding oh, wetin happen?

Are they nairalanders?
Re: Its Official, Legally Binding. Court Wedding Photos Of Koko And Grace. by shaybebaby(f): 2:04pm On Nov 19, 2017
wink
ibkayee:

LOL girl I like the way you think grin grin

1 Like

Re: Its Official, Legally Binding. Court Wedding Photos Of Koko And Grace. by iamJ(m): 3:12pm On Nov 19, 2017
shaybebaby:

Why? Because I told you the truth. You seem very hurt. Tell me, am I right in my description of all that ails you? grin

To answer your conjecture, it's not a disease but a birth mark. Nothing you can say on here that hasn't been said to my face, eczema, bleaching and you think I'd be butt hurt? Mate, if it bothered me, I wouldn't be wearing a swim suit would I? cool

Relationship? You are having a laugh aren't you? grin grin

lies cheesy birthmark all over ur body like that, is dat ur lie Abt ur disease?

Why shld I be offended nothing u said hasn't been assumed B4, I haven't been offended then why shld urs be diff?

because am responding u're feeling fly cheesy

I don't like ugly people, hate poor ones that can't afford to get things that they need, add ur skin infection and ur need for attention u're a disgusting person

Ure are not worth it self, u're hereby blocked and ignored henceforth
Ure ugly and bold that is ur blind bf biz

2 Likes

Re: Its Official, Legally Binding. Court Wedding Photos Of Koko And Grace. by shaybebaby(f): 3:35pm On Nov 19, 2017
iamJ:
lies cheesy birthmark all over ur body like that, is dat ur lie Abt ur disease?

Why shld I be offended nothing u said hasn't been assumed B4, I haven't been offended then why shld urs be diff?

because am responding u're feeling fly cheesy

I don't like ugly people, hate poor ones that can't afford to get things that they need, add ur skin infection and ur need for attention u're a disgusting person

Ure are not worth it self, u're hereby blocked and ignored henceforth
Ure ugly and bold that is ur blind bf biz
Why describe yourself like that Jude? Can't escape your sad existence anymore? cry

You see why you need to double down so you can afford a flight ticket? Your lack of exposure is exposed by your assumption that to access medical help, one needs to pay in all places. Bush fowl! grin

3 Likes

Re: Its Official, Legally Binding. Court Wedding Photos Of Koko And Grace. by seunny4lif(m): 3:42pm On Nov 19, 2017
hayfloze:

grin grin
What I say ?

Re: Its Official, Legally Binding. Court Wedding Photos Of Koko And Grace. by Gofwane(m): 5:45pm On Nov 19, 2017
Lizzdeb:

mama from village coming with friends and friends inviting friends got me smiling

na so naw... grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

... / Name something that Corona Virus Ruined That You were. Looking Forward To Do / Lady Fights Boyfriend For Saving Her Number With "Ekuke" (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.