Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Why Girls Like Bad Boys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Girls Like Bad Boys (1626 Views)

Why Do Girls Like Bad Boys? / Why Are Some Ladies Attracted To Bad Boys? / 4 Reasons Why Girls Like Bad Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Girls Like Bad Boys by Rabomeo(m): 9:21am On Nov 19, 2017
WARNING: What you are about to read are facts proven to work every single time. Hence, I don’t want anyone who intends to use them to harm women to have access to them. If your intentions are to harm or hurt or break the heart of women, please STOP reading. However, if you want to attract the woman of your dreams and keep her attracted to you, then continue reading.

This is a very popular subject. 99.9% of men are aware women are attracted to bad boys, they just can’t resist them but really don’t know why. They think they can use logical reasoning to make women see why they shouldn’t fall in love with the bad boys.
100% of women are aware they can’t resist the bad boys even though they are not what they want.
Well in this article you’re going to find out exactly why women find bad boys attractive and irresistible.

If you’re a movie fanatic, you must have come across guys like Brad Pitt, James Dean, Daniel Craig popularly known as James Bond to Just name a few. Oh, I should add Kanye West; If you don’t know the others, you should know this Hollywood’s star.
If you look closely into the lives of these men, you’ll notice these guys have similar traits. Traits of the bad boy.
Research has revealed that these men possess the Dark Triad personality traits of narcissism, psychopathy, and Machiavellism. The hallmarks of narcissism include dominance, a sense of entitlement, and a grandiose self-view. They possess the willingness and ability to compete with one’s own sex and to repel mates shortly after intercourse.

Society in general and the media in particular LOVE to paint the Bad Boy as the black hole of masculinity. That is to say, that nothing can escape them… no woman can resist their magnetism, no Nice Guy is nice enough to keep a woman away from their pull.
So what exactly are the traits possessed by these bad boys women find irresistible?

1. Bad boys keep it real
Unlike nice guys who want to make sure they do everything right even to their detriment to make sure a woman is satisfied. Bad boys are blunt and are not afraid to cause some turbulence and frustration in a woman’s life.

2. Boundaries:
Bad boys set boundaries, they wouldn’t give a woman the opportunity to walk all over them. They just know how to put a woman in her place without mixing their words or shading their actions.

3. Approval Seeking:
Unlike Nice guys who constantly seek approval and be told how much they are loved, the bad boy doesn’t care as he knows he’s awesome and there are tons of other women who want him. He cares about himself more than any other person.

4. Challenge:
Another reason why bad boys are so appealing is simple: they’re more of a challenge than a lot of nicer guys. Part of what makes the difference between sexual attraction and platonic friendship is behaviour. A guy with many female friends may well be a good guy with lots to recommend to him, but he’s missing that spark or oomph that catches people’s attention. More often than not, they tend to be agreeable and eager to please… almost too eager in some cases. Once again, the bad boy cares more about himself

5. Mystery:
Bad boys are mysterious. They just can’t be predicted which is exciting to women. Nice guys are predictable which is boring. Predictable plus no excitement plus no challenge equals "women prefer a bad boy." They always bring the fun and excitement.

6. Bad Boys are Charming:

Bad boys can be very charming and know exactly what women want to hear. However, they eventually switch over to being selfish. By the time they reveal their true colours, the woman has fallen hard and has a tough time letting go. They just know how to put a woman on a roller coaster.

7. Some women have low self-esteem:

Women don't feel comfortable with a man who treats them better than they treat themselves (They feel such a man is too genuine to be real). So, the bad boy is simply reinforces their negative belief. A nice guy only treats her in a way she’s not familiar with and that feels uncomfortable.

8. Women just want to be bleeped:

Women sometimes like to be manhandled and think a nice guy won't be able to take control and get the job done under the sheets. A bad boy comes across as being able to deliver, even though that may not always be the case.

9. Hormones:

Women are genetically programmed to seek the strongest of males to mate with and continue procreation. Hence are drawn to the masculinity of the bad boy. He gives her the vibes that she will be protected. Bad boys believe their genes are so strong that they aren't afraid of losing a woman because of bad behaviour. Nice guys' fear of losing their woman sends the exact opposite message.

10. Commitment:
If a woman is afraid of intimacy, she subconsciously knows she can avoid it with a bad boy, since she can never get close enough to him to have to go there. A nice guy will eventually want a commitment and too soon and that's scary to a woman.

11. Women like to feel needed:

Nice guys don't usually need "to be fixed." Bad boys usually do, so they become a "project." Some women think if they can "create" the perfect man, he will never leave them. Also, if they're busy fixing someone else, they don't have to look at what needs to be fixed in their own lives.

12. Bad boys go for what they want without hesitation:

Stop me if you’ve heard this one before: a shy nice guy has a crush on an attractive woman. He spends weeks trying to tell if she likes him back. Then, after days of building up his courage, he makes his move.
That, of course, is when he discovers that she’s dating someone else. The problem for so many nice guys is that they are afraid of rejection. They refuse to make an approach unless they are 110% sure that they’ll succeed. They will dress it up in any number of excuses. They want to wait until the moment’s right, they don’t want to make it weird. But it all comes down to the same problem: they don’t want to take the risk of getting hurt from rejection.

There you have it guys, this is why women date the nice guys and sleep with the bad boys(flings). Women know they can’t have long-term relationships with the bad boy as it always leads or ends with heartbreaks and hurt. This is why they are now in search of the unicorns. Only 3% of the male population are unicorns. Those men who have been able to find the balance between the Nice Guy and The Bad Boy. In my group (Relationship and Dating matters with Jonathan Melody), I teach guys how to become a Unicorns and Not being seen or labelled a scum. Yet still possess the bad boy traits. You can search on facebook to join others.

Truth is Women don’t like bad boys, they like what bad boys do.

Join group here https://www./260497997780135/

#cheers

1 Like

Re: Why Girls Like Bad Boys by greatnaija01: 9:24am On Nov 19, 2017
CONFIRM FACTS. 3 gbosa for you OP
Re: Why Girls Like Bad Boys by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 19, 2017
Why girls with low self esteem like bad boys
Re: Why Girls Like Bad Boys by Collins0609(m): 9:40am On Nov 19, 2017
hallelujah
Re: Why Girls Like Bad Boys by victoronyekwelu(m): 10:49am On Nov 19, 2017
Bad boy mode activated
Re: Why Girls Like Bad Boys by MrMystrO(m): 11:04am On Nov 19, 2017
Awesome post!! Accurate to the last bit.
Re: Why Girls Like Bad Boys by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:31pm On Nov 19, 2017
what a pile of RUBBISH from a very deluded bunch of men, who think that if you are NOT a bad boy in a r/ship, then you are automatically a mugu...ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!!

1.Bad boys keep it real
you mean to say that a man crawling to cheat on a woman, means he is "keeping it real"?! BWAAAAAAH!
you mean a man treating a woman like garbage, means he is "keeping it real"?! BWAAAAAH!

here is a clue: a nice guy is the ONLY one that keeps it real. he keeps it real with his EMOTION by telling a woman how he feels; keeps it real with HIMSELF by being fully honest to the babes he dates etc. a bad boy can NEVER keep it real in a r/ship!
ARRANT NONSENSE #1

2.Boundaries:
setting boundaries in a r/ship has absolutely NOTHING to do with being a bad boy, and all to do with being REAL to your woman. thats exactly what a nice guy would do.
ARRANT NONSENSE #2

3.Approval Seeking:
since when do nice guys need approval or be told how much they are loved?! pls dont mistake low self esteem guys with nice dudes
ARRANT NONSENSE #3

4.Challenge:
the real challenge in r/ships is to make it work, and sadly, as much as many badboys may have all the right "looks", they lack the right ingredient to last the distance.... so the important question (to ask women) IS: would you rather have a beautiful bad boy boyfriend who is USELESS in a r/ship or have a nice guy who is perfect?! and sadly, as much as many would love to sample the bad boy 'for a snack", they will ALWAYS settle for the nice dude for a proper meal. so i dont know about you, but i'd rather be a main dish than appetizer!
ARRANT NONSENSE #4

5.Mystery:
life is NOT a game...and when it comes to making future plans with a loved ones, bad boys are (again) USELESS. when you are in a r/ship. there CAN be NO mystery because this is life and its not a game. you NEED/MUST know your partner fully so that you guys can complete each other. anybody who goes in a serious r/ship with a stranger is royally doomed. so is being mysterious something to be proud about in a r/ship?! i seriously doubt it.....unless you just started dating.
ARRANT NONSENSE #5

6.Bad Boys are Charming:
there is ABSOLUTELY nothing charming about a deceiving man, unless you are talking to a very deluded woman. life is about being REAL, and a nice dude will do just that (emotionally) while a badboy will pretend he has no heart and made of steel, while lie about who he is. who even desires a lying man? what kind of sorry women are you talking about? who even want to settle with such liability?!
ARRANT NONSENSE #6

7.Some women have low self-esteem:
so you mean to say that to make a woman feel great, she needs to be put down and make her feel worthless?!?!? haba, what kind of deranged woman did youbased your nonsense upon?! who even wants such deranged low self esteem women?! i guess badboys deserves these garbage women.
there is only ONE way to treat a woman, and thats to treat her the way you want to be treated by others.
ARRANT NONSENSE #7

8.Women just want to be bleeped:
thinking that a nice guy cant fukc a woman hard is so far fetched that i am begining to think that you have absolutely NO idea what you are talking about. but then again, the above also tells me that you have absolutely NO IDEA what women desire in the bedroom. if you think that all women desire to be fukced hard in other to be satisfied sexually then i sure hope you get some sexual sense sharp!
ARRANT NONSENSE #8

9.Hormones:
more RUBBISH! women will seek the men who will provide for all their needs (emotional, physical etc)... and sadly, only a nice dude who is real about his emotions can do that. the lying deceiving badboy can only "pretend" to be who he is not, because he is too self centered to care about a woman....thus, as much as they may be great as a quick adventure/fix, they will never be looked as a life mate. NEVER!
ARRANT NONSENSE #9

10.Commitment:
what kind of sorry deluded man would even want to be a part time snack for a woman?!?!? thats what friends with benefits are for, you are used sexually and thats it. if that is your aim in life then so be it, but dont make it seem like its the greatest life aim for all. you are lacking serious game, if you aint got someone to LOVE you for you, instead of being "liked" as a bedroom candy, and nothing more.
ARRANT NONSENSE #10

11.Women like to feel needed:
at least you made this one very clear.... badboy are broken men who need to be fixed. sadly, any wise women know that you CANT fix a broken man, even though many have tried. a badboy is a lost cause!
ARRANT NONSENSE #11

12.Bad boys go for what they want without hesitation:
pls NEVER confuse a shy guy with a nice guy, thats why you are making these foolish assumptions.
ARRANT NONSENSE #12

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Girls Like Bad Boys by Xopoh: 12:49pm On Nov 19, 2017
This happened to my twin brother yesterday, I don’t know what advice to give him which is the essence of this post. Please we need your advice..

So I got back from Abuja last night after a long 2 weeks of working with the hardest set of people who don’t share the same views with you. Happy to see everybody again.. Really missed my aunt’s vegetable soup and my new PS3, Home Sweet Home.
Out of the blue I noticed my brother looking unseemly hyper active which is not normal, I had a feeling something is wrong.. its either he had stolen (not stolen per say ) my money or done something that will get me upset when I find out. But it turned out I was wrong when I asked what was really going on with him. Taiwo had a broken heart. He said his girlfriend(a young, decent and innocent looking girl who isn’t from a well to do background, hasn’t gotten into school because of her family financial status ) broke his heart.

I asked: How?

He said he had a terrible feeling about her on Wednesday (15th of this month). Something he could not explain at that moment but he really felt it and it affected his mood for the rest of that day. When he got back from work that day he called and asked how her day went. She replied- it was ok.
He asked again, this time asking her what she did from the minutes she woke up to the minute she picked his call. She answered But Taiwo felt she was hiding something from him.
My brother said he had a dream about her that night saying she was being unfaithful and that was the second time he had that strong feeling about her.
Yesterday she came to see my brother at home, they had fun and he begged her to tell him the truth and she confessed that the had sex with a guy that Wednesday, A guy she claim she is not dating… My brother asked why she did it and the stupid girl said she don’t know that it just happened - and she is sorry-.

This is the girl my brother want to leave his graduate internship in a consulting firm for, take a up a blue collar job in Abudhabi , trying to sell one of our late dad plot of land to process his visa and travel expenses.. so he can earn enough to send her to the university and make her achieve her dreams… Did I mention he use to steal my money, give her so that she can foot some necessary bills. In fact I caught him one morning praying to God for her to be successful and find favors in all her endeavors.
I was also fooled , I thought she is the right girl. And I supported him to go along with the sale of our father’s land.. I believed they will spend the rest of their lives together.

I was shocked when I heard and I don’t know what to say I was angry but my useless brother still loves her. She tried to call me to beg him but I swear if I see her, I fit slap am.

Before i give any bad advice what would you advice my brother.
Please be sincere.
Re: Why Girls Like Bad Boys by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 19, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
what a pile of RUBBISH from a very deluded bunch of men, who think that if you are NOT a bad boy in a r/ship, then you are automatically a mugu...ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!!

1.Bad boys keep it real
you mean to say that a man crawling to cheat on a woman, means he is "keeping it real"?! BWAAAAAAH!
you mean a man treating a woman like garbage, means he is "keeping it real"?! BWAAAAAH!

here is a clue: a nice guy is the ONLY one that keeps it real. he keeps it real with his EMOTION by telling a woman how he feels; keeps it real with HIMSELF by being fully honest to the babes he dates etc. a bad boy can NEVER keep it real in a r/ship!
ARRANT NONSENSE #1

2.Boundaries:
setting boundaries in a r/ship has absolutely NOTHING to do with being a bad boy, and all to do with being REAL to your woman. thats exactly what a nice guy would do.
ARRANT NONSENSE #2

3.Approval Seeking:
since when do nice guys need approval or be told how much they are loved?! pls dont mistake low self esteem guys with nice dudes
ARRANT NONSENSE #3

4.Challenge:
the real challenge in r/ships is to make it work, and sadly, as much as many badboys may have all the right "looks", they lack the right ingredient to last the distance.... so the important question (to ask women) IS: would you rather have a beautiful bad boy boyfriend who is USELESS in a r/ship or have a nice guy who is perfect?! and sadly, as much as many would love to sample the bad boy 'for a snack", they will ALWAYS settle for the nice dude for a proper meal. so i dont know about you, but i'd rather be a main dish than appetizer!
ARRANT NONSENSE #4

5.Mystery:
life is NOT a game...and when it comes to making future plans with a loved ones, bad boys are (again) USELESS. when you are in a r/ship. there CAN be NO mystery because this is life and its not a game. you NEED/MUST know your partner fully so that you guys can complete each other. anybody who goes in a serious r/ship with a stranger is royally doomed. so is being mysterious something to be proud about in a r/ship?! i seriously doubt it.....unless you just started dating.
ARRANT NONSENSE #5

6.Bad Boys are Charming:
there is ABSOLUTELY nothing charming about a deceiving man, unless you are talking to a very deluded woman. life is about being REAL, and a nice dude will do just that (emotionally) while a badboy will pretend he has no heart and made of steel, while lie about who he is. who even desires a lying man? what kind of sorry women are you talking about? who even want to settle with such liability?!
ARRANT NONSENSE #6

7.Some women have low self-esteem:
so you mean to say that to make a woman feel great, she needs to be put down and make her feel worthless?!?!? haba, what kind of deranged woman did youbased your nonsense upon?! who even wants such deranged low self esteem women?! i guess badboys deserves these garbage women.
there is only ONE way to treat a woman, and thats to treat her the way you want to be treated by others.
ARRANT NONSENSE #7

8.Women just want to be bleeped:
thinking that a nice guy cant fukc a woman hard is so far fetched that i am begining to think that you have absolutely NO idea what you are talking about. but then again, the above also tells me that you have absolutely NO IDEA what women desire in the bedroom. if you think that all women desire to be fukced hard in other to be satisfied sexually then i sure hope you get some sexual sense sharp!
ARRANT NONSENSE #8

9.Hormones:
more RUBBISH! women will seek the men who will provide for all their needs (emotional, physical etc)... and sadly, only a nice dude who is real about his emotions can do that. the lying deceiving badboy can only "pretend" to be who he is not, because he is too self centered to care about a woman....thus, as much as they may be great as a quick adventure/fix, they will never be looked as a life mate. NEVER!
ARRANT NONSENSE #9

10.Commitment:
what kind of sorry deluded man would even want to be a part time snack for a woman?!?!? thats what friends with benefits are for, you are used sexually and thats it. if that is your aim in life then so be it, but dont make it seem like its the greatest life aim for all. you are lacking serious game, if you aint got someone to LOVE you for you, instead of being "liked" as a bedroom candy, and nothing more.
ARRANT NONSENSE #10

11.Women like to feel needed:
at least you made this one very clear.... badboy are broken men who need to be fixed. sadly, any wise women know that you CANT fix a broken man, even though many have tried. a badboy is a lost cause!
ARRANT NONSENSE #11

12.Bad boys go for what they want without hesitation:
pls NEVER confuse a shy guy with a nice guy, thats why you are making these foolish assumptions.
ARRANT NONSENSE #12

take it easy na cheesy
Re: Why Girls Like Bad Boys by Rabomeo(m): 2:28pm On Dec 01, 2017
Re: Why Girls Like Bad Boys by babyfaceafrica: 3:17pm On Dec 01, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

take it easy na cheesy
why should he?.. The OP is naive and should be put to his place!!!

(1) (Reply)

Nothing I Hate More, Than INJUSTICE / Are Women Really “fish Brain” Or Am I Obsessed About Her? / Here's Why Guys Are Actually Shying Away From Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.