Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

I Will Contest The 2019 Presidential Election Except..... -- Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Contest The 2019 Presidential Election Except..... -- Saraki (1468 Views)

Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 / My Son In-law Will Contest Imo Gov’ship In Another Party – Okorocha / "I Will Contest In 2019" - Shehu Sani, To Announce New Party In 48 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Contest The 2019 Presidential Election Except..... -- Saraki by suasmablow(m): 10:27am On Nov 19, 2017
Nigeria's Senate President, Dr.Bukola Saraki has revealed the only reason why he may not be contesting the 2019 Presidential election.
Speaking through His Chief of Staff, Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed, Saraki said if President Buhari decides to re-contest, then he (Saraki) will not contest.

He added the reason is because the Senate president sees and respect President Buhari as a father.
Baba-Ahmed said: "There is no way Senator Bukola Saraki will contest for president in 2019 as long as President Buhari will contest. This I know very well because I work with him and I should know that.
"But if President Buhari says he will not re-contest the position, that is a different case. The Senate President will not contest against President Buhari because he sees and respected him as a father.
"The same thing happened in 2011 and 2015 if you remember. Saraki declined to contest against him; instead, he joined others to work for the success of the President in the 2015 elections."

Baba-Ahmed who stated this while speaking on a weekly Hausa Programme aired on DITV/Alheri Radio monitored in Kaduna on Saturday also said he isn't aware if President Buhari will contest or not in 2019.
"I'm not President Buhari's spokesman but I see nothing wrong if he decides to contest," he said.

Source: http://www.suanusblog.com/2017/11/i-will-contest-2019-presidential.html

Re: I Will Contest The 2019 Presidential Election Except..... -- Saraki by Blizzy9ja: 10:56am On Nov 19, 2017
All na politics
Re: I Will Contest The 2019 Presidential Election Except..... -- Saraki by divinehand2003(m): 11:10am On Nov 19, 2017
If Saraki becomes president, he will end up with winning all the medals of corruption including a Diamond, Platinum, Gold, Silver, Bronze and even a Wooden medal.

1 Like

Re: I Will Contest The 2019 Presidential Election Except..... -- Saraki by kokozain(m): 11:11am On Nov 19, 2017
Re: I Will Contest The 2019 Presidential Election Except..... -- Saraki by CharleyBright(m): 12:06pm On Nov 19, 2017
We always knew you had ambition for the Presidency.
While I don't like your Selfish and cunning dispositions, but honestly I admire your tenacity and doggedness -especially the way you skimmed out the APC power bloc and cunningly ascended the Senate Leadership.
Not forgetting how u skimmed out your blood and kin out of the kwara governorship race.

And should you want to contest against the incumbent....���, ?? OK, do your usual thing and Skim the old man out of Aso villa.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Contest The 2019 Presidential Election Except..... -- Saraki by Cajal(m): 1:03pm On Nov 19, 2017
divinehand2003:
If Saraki becomes president, he will end up with winning all the medals of corruption including a Diamond, Platinum, Gold, Silver, Bronze and even a Wooden medal.
.....he for don't beat Jonathan be that..... with a gold medal
Re: I Will Contest The 2019 Presidential Election Except..... -- Saraki by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 19, 2017
Even if they zone to the East, Saraki would join the race.

1 Like

Re: I Will Contest The 2019 Presidential Election Except..... -- Saraki by Lot13(m): 1:17pm On Nov 19, 2017
suasmablow:

Nigeria's Senate President, Dr.Bukola Saraki has revealed the only reason why he may not be contesting the 2019 Presidential election.
Speaking through His Chief of Staff, Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed, Saraki said if President Buhari decides to re-contest, then he (Saraki) will not contest.

He added the reason is because the Senate president sees and respect President Buhari as a father.
Baba-Ahmed said: "There is no way Senator Bukola Saraki will contest for president in 2019 as long as President Buhari will contest. This I know very well because I work with him and I should know that.
"But if President Buhari says he will not re-contest the position, that is a different case. The Senate President will not contest against President Buhari because he sees and respected him as a father.
"The same thing happened in 2011 and 2015 if you remember. Saraki declined to contest against him; instead, he joined others to work for the success of the President in the 2015 elections."

Baba-Ahmed who stated this while speaking on a weekly Hausa Programme aired on DITV/Alheri Radio monitored in Kaduna on Saturday also said he isn't aware if President Buhari will contest or not in 2019.
"I'm not President Buhari's spokesman but I see nothing wrong if he decides to contest," he said.

Source: http://www.suanusblog.com/2017/11/i-will-contest-2019-presidential.html
Criminal senate president.
Re: I Will Contest The 2019 Presidential Election Except..... -- Saraki by greencard: 1:31pm On Nov 19, 2017
Saraki is one daredevil politician you wouldn't pray to be against you ..the guy is subtle I bet he has a copy of 48laws of power in his subconscious

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Akeem Demola Ige / JUST IN: Explosion Rocks Oil Facility In Delta / 81 Promises Buhari Made In 2015: You Be The Judge!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.