Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) (65803 Views)

Lady With High-slit Dress Causes Stir At Event As She Struggles To Cover Herself / She Used This On Her Dark Spots And Pimples, See What Happened / Dark Skin Girl Bullied For Her Dark Skin Build A Fashion Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by Ephhay(f): 5:58pm On Nov 19, 2017
She is amazing, even with the mark.
Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 19, 2017
If you don't like her as she is, please fvck off.
Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 5:58pm On Nov 19, 2017
She's pretty with d mark but would b prettier without it. Looks like she sniffed ink tongue
Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 19, 2017
Funny interview with SouthAfrican Singer via: n18s.com/exclusive-interview-with-vanessa-jackson-a-south-african-veteran-singer/
Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by Shaw007(m): 5:59pm On Nov 19, 2017
one question

is it on the right side or the left side

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by Frankygeo: 6:00pm On Nov 19, 2017
Vince77:
So birthmarks now shift from left to right at will?

sighs! make a mark on one side of your face, take a selfie with your front camera then another with your back camera... Tell us the results

7 Likes

Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by frenzynero(m): 6:00pm On Nov 19, 2017
is it on the left or right?? . . . cute though
Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by Gggg102(m): 6:02pm On Nov 19, 2017
all of you asking if it on the right or left
it is on the left. it appears as if it is on the left when she uses front camera
Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 19, 2017
Are u guys sure this is real? The mark no get steady position.. From left to right.. And vice versa

2 Likes

Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 6:05pm On Nov 19, 2017
falcon01:
am confused oo. is it on the left or right? by theway why would she cover it?? that's how nature made her and thats how she will live

Its on the left. A Tecno phone with an inverted lens (camera) inverted the image.

That's one reason people like me criticize some of these junk Tecno products. I use one myself so I totally understand.
Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:05pm On Nov 19, 2017
very disgusting TUFIAKWA

1 Like

Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by maidaddy: 6:06pm On Nov 19, 2017
NellyOG:
m undecidedwait de birth mark no de stay for 1 place neh?😕

inverse
Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by pascal558(m): 6:08pm On Nov 19, 2017
the score is rising and with about 20youths confirmed dead with a mother also confirmed dead too after news reached her that her son have been killed!Eiye,jewries,aye and malphite have turned edostate to a cementry with the governor folding his hand!!We can't allow this to continue,PROTEST NOW AND SAVE LIVES!!
Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 19, 2017
Read Exclusive interview with SouthAfrican veteran Singer via: http://n18s.com/exclusive-interview-with-vanessa-jackson-a-south-african-veteran-singer/
Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by sekem: 6:10pm On Nov 19, 2017
Why is the birthmark spot changing positions on her face?

Or maybe it's just mirror effects?
Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by CovenantSam: 6:11pm On Nov 19, 2017
falcon01:
am confused oo. is it on the left or right? by theway why would she cover it?? that's how nature made her and thats how she will live

That's what's called mirrored effect. The camera mirrored her picture so her left looked right and vice versa. It's the same for some mirrors we use at home, where you look into the mirror and your right hand turns left and vice versa.

1 Like

Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by MossLuv: 6:11pm On Nov 19, 2017
bloggers are like some pastors, they can't pass simple message without lies. (can u guys sees the so called birth mark changes from Left side to right side of her mouth in those pictures? maybe the blogger think we are all dummy.
Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by Frankygeo: 6:12pm On Nov 19, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
very disgusting TUFIAKWA
coming from a "pig"...
Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by Frankygeo: 6:13pm On Nov 19, 2017
MossLuv:
bloggers are like some pastors, they can't pass simple message without lies. (can u guys sees the so called birth mark changes from Left side to right side of her mouth in those pictures? maybe the blogger think we are all dummy.

actually you are

6 Likes

Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by anyaski4real(m): 6:14pm On Nov 19, 2017
Vince77:
I thought I was the only on who noticed the shift..who is lying here.I smell foul play
Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by meforyou1(m): 6:15pm On Nov 19, 2017
Vince77:
it's left. Check the NYSC out. The pix is inverted
Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 6:16pm On Nov 19, 2017
MossLuv:

Actually Tecno made you a dummy. That image is what you will get on ANY Tecno camera.

Take the same shot with a Tecno and a Samsung phone.

Come back to share whatever you see.

grin
Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by juman(m): 6:18pm On Nov 19, 2017
There is nothing bad cover it with make up sometimes.
Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by Peejoeee(m): 6:21pm On Nov 19, 2017
I wan kiss that birthmark
Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by innobets(m): 6:21pm On Nov 19, 2017
falcon01:

DAT NYSC own is fliped by app, u can verify by checking write up on nysc shirt, CSYN

2 Likes

Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by Taiwo20(m): 6:21pm On Nov 19, 2017
That's where she was burnt in her former life.....she's and Abiku
Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by Omoadeola(m): 6:25pm On Nov 19, 2017
anyaski4real:

I thought I was the only on who noticed the shift..who is lying here.I smell foul play
Because the camera is mirrored that's a normal effect of using the front camera.
Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by Muhylonaire(m): 6:28pm On Nov 19, 2017
falcon01:

Oga before you talk, check all other pictures before checking the NYSC pic she took... You will see that the picture was edited with all this mirror pic apps or whatever... Concrete evidence, check the spelling of that NYSC...

1 Like

Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by olujastro: 6:33pm On Nov 19, 2017
Too many dumb people asking dumb questions if the birth mark is changing position.
Don't you guys use smart phones?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by ebk10(m): 6:33pm On Nov 19, 2017
You don't know what it means till you have one ' mine is very big covering a sizable portion of my face neck and chest as a child I always stood out , always there to be picked on by bullies I endured much as a child even my elder sister used it against me back then, it messed with my self esteem but my mum talked to me in ways i would never forget that helped me overcome those challenges, right now I dont even remember I have a birthmark cos I don't care its part of me in ways no one can ever imagine.

1 Like

Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by 2shure: 6:34pm On Nov 19, 2017
her tatoo
Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by blaquebelle: 6:35pm On Nov 19, 2017
falcon01:
Selfie cameras switch sides of images.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

World's Largest Uncut Diamond, Size Of A Tennis Ball Sold For ₦19.3Billion(Pics) / Download Makeup Tutorial Video: Flawless Face 2016 / Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.