Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,854 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) (65790 Views)

Lady With High-slit Dress Causes Stir At Event As She Struggles To Cover Herself / She Used This On Her Dark Spots And Pimples, See What Happened / Dark Skin Girl Bullied For Her Dark Skin Build A Fashion Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by donnaD(f): 8:42pm On Nov 19, 2017
I wan buy paint..
Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by Masanto: 8:49pm On Nov 19, 2017
Frankygeo:

actually you are
I Had to login so i wil be able to like this comment
Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by Masanto: 8:55pm On Nov 19, 2017
Deo1986:
Did anyone see some descripancies in the photos? Or am i the only one? I saw birthmark on the right side of her face and then on the left. Secondly, she was suppose to be from the USA, how come she is on NYSC uniform?

Dnt u read pples comment?
Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 19, 2017
NellyOG:
m undecidedwait de birth mark no de stay for 1 place neh?😕

I tire o. From right to left to right, WETIN DEY HAPPEN?
Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by emperor94(m): 10:04pm On Nov 19, 2017
Saw her in niger state, she pretty like that.
Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:13pm On Nov 19, 2017
Frankygeo:

coming from a "pig"...

Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by sluk(m): 10:16pm On Nov 19, 2017
NellyOG:
m undecidedwait de birth mark no de stay for 1 place neh?😕

Mobile birthmark
Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by IamArleck(m): 10:33pm On Nov 19, 2017
This One be looking like aja 3
Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by iderahezron: 10:37pm On Nov 19, 2017
she uses front and back camera for the pictures, that's why it changes from left to right
Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by billyG(m): 10:42pm On Nov 19, 2017
did she came hear 2 look for husband,why cnt that scare stay in 1 place.many ladies has such scare on dia labias sef nothing new.
Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by kachiz(m): 10:46pm On Nov 19, 2017
dingbang:
Wait.. Does the birthmark shift from left to right?

Yes, e dey use remote control
Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by Jideloye(m): 11:19pm On Nov 19, 2017
please iyam not understanding ooh

is the birthmark beside the left or the right nose
cause iyam not gettting it undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by ddjay: 1:03am On Nov 20, 2017
But how did she do it,on one picture, d black spot is on the left,while on another picture d black spot is on the right??
Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by FAMKAY21(m): 7:17am On Nov 20, 2017
GUY THIS ONE CHOKE ME O
Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by nolywe(m): 7:53am On Nov 20, 2017
which side is the mark on??...abi the mark they choose
Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by Baw2: 8:06am On Nov 20, 2017
But why are the marks changing sides from left to right from right to left on each picture
Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by steph4real1(m): 8:20am On Nov 20, 2017
fapcrook:
I'm wondering too
She flip d pic, so wonder & surprise not.
Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 8:22am On Nov 20, 2017
You are very beautiful with your birth identity. Thank you for wearing it with great pride.
Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by webngnews: 9:14am On Nov 20, 2017
Why lady
Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by maykam(m): 9:19am On Nov 20, 2017
Vince77:
So birthmarks now shift from left to right at will?
one was definitely snapped with the rear camera and some with back camera
Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by IgedeBushBoy(m): 9:23am On Nov 20, 2017
dingbang:
Wait.. Does the birthmark shift from left to right?
It depends on the type of camera that was used
Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by chucky101(m): 9:38am On Nov 20, 2017
Fire breathing Targarean.
Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by LINTUNE(m): 11:31am On Nov 20, 2017
Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by Emaopel2015(m): 8:41pm On Nov 20, 2017
Vince77:
So birthmarks now shift from left to right at will?
don't act like kids, this is computer age where things can change easily..
Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by Partreek911: 9:51pm On Nov 20, 2017
what's with you people and the direction of the birthmark...it's the change in camera nw, front camera vs back camera

and she fine die
Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by Partreek911: 9:55pm On Nov 20, 2017
billyG:
did she came hear 2 look for husband,why cnt that scare stay in 1 place.many ladies has such scare on dia labias sef nothing new.

*come, *here, *scar, *have, *scar
you're welcome
Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by ebk10(m): 12:28pm On Jan 14, 2018
2sizzlin:

Show us,just so we know you don't really care undecided
hahahha I don't need to.
Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 01, 2019
Men are simple things. They can survive a whole weekend with only three things: beer, boxer shorts and batteries for the remote control. embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

World's Largest Uncut Diamond, Size Of A Tennis Ball Sold For ₦19.3Billion(Pics) / Download Makeup Tutorial Video: Flawless Face 2016 / Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.