Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting (158901 Views)

Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex / How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals / Underaged Prostitutes Take Over Zimbabwe Bushes, Lure Passersby For Sex (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting by kullozone(m): 3:44pm On Nov 19, 2017
Blackfyre:

Iyama? On something men pay good amount of money for? Plus its in the dark who will see the crawcraw?

The people there'll see it na... Abi No be the krorkror we dey see like this?
Re: Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting by ibkayee(f): 3:54pm On Nov 19, 2017
mymoneygrows:
I pity my children. The perversion in their generation is doing press up.

Lord please preserve them and help them heed my teachings.
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 19, 2017
zionmde:
Sodom and gomorrah
And someone wonders why this country is still like this, wen people damage their destinies all because of sex. I dont think the atrocities comitted in lagos is anywhere near that of sodom.

So father next time a heavy flood comes around, pls channel it to these places though it shouldnt kill anybody but let it utterly destroy that vicinity.
that would have be a waste of time and resources.

The most funny part of the write up is that Susan a prostitute is hoping to be lead to a God fearing man for marriage lolzzz.... Unmhmm.

8 Likes

Re: Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting by zionmde: 4:16pm On Nov 19, 2017
coolcatty:

Learn to comprehend things before spewing thrash... I said the country is working and the people are happy.... Go and reread what I wrote... This time slowly....

Nigerians are just mere church goers.. There is nothing christ-like about Nigerians.
Which country is working? Nigeria? Na wa oo
so nigeria is working for u?
Church goers or not church goers, What is immoral is immoral. prostitution is bad. things have gone so bad because people keep painting something bad is a light image
Fornication, adultery, prostitution are BADDDDDD.
If u dont like me spelling it out then bug off

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting by emmanuelrabb(m): 4:23pm On Nov 19, 2017
makydebbie:
Iyama! see crawcraw on that girl's ass. angry

And somebody go still lick that puna
Re: Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting by makydebbie(f): 4:28pm On Nov 19, 2017
emmanuelrabb:

Iyama. embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting by Thegamingorca(m): 4:33pm On Nov 19, 2017
ibkayee:

Lol

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting by sirfee(m): 4:35pm On Nov 19, 2017
zionmde:
Sodom and gomorrah
And someone wonders why this country is still like this, wen people damage their destinies all because of sex. I dont think the atrocities comitted in lagos is anywhere near that of sodom.

So father next time a heavy flood comes around, pls channel it to these places though it shouldnt kill anybody but let it utterly destroy that vicinity.
You are a fool.

11 Likes

Re: Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 19, 2017
Lol what kind of Journalism abi reporting is this Sef *smh*

Well wehdone you just gave them free advert

1 Like

Re: Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting by ogochimereinno: 5:19pm On Nov 19, 2017
Benefits of Sleeping Unclad You NEED to Know
Sleep is a critical aspect of our daily lives. We cannot survive if we do not sleep. The Night is for sleeping and the day is for working. After a long day’s work, if you do not get proper sleep it will affect your health. Sleeping has many advantages which you may not know. Sleeping without any clothes on also has many benefits which you may not know. Here in this article, I have disused a few benefits which you will get if you slept Unclad
Benefits of Sleeping Unclad You NEED to Know http://sumo.ly/JnEb
Re: Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting by mrMeen(m): 5:21pm On Nov 19, 2017
Tosinex:
that would have be a waste of time and resources.

The most funny part of the write up is that Susan a prostitute is hoping to be lead to a God fearing man for marriage lolzzz.... Unmhmm.
really wanted to point that out after spending most of her youth selling her body she still wants a God fearing man to accept the remains.
Re: Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting by ogochimereinno: 5:24pm On Nov 19, 2017
Sleep is a critical aspect of our daily lives. We cannot survive if we do not sleep. The Night is for sleeping and the day is for working. After a long day’s work, if you do not get proper sleep it will affect your health. Sleeping has many advantages which you may not know. Sleeping without any clothes on also has many benefits which you may not know. Here in this article, I have disused a few benefits which you will get if you slept Unclad
Benefits of Sleeping Unclad You NEED to Know http://sumo.ly/JnEb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting by Jointhemiltons2(m): 5:45pm On Nov 19, 2017
Blackfyre:
I bet most peeps didn't read that to the end or even bothered at all to do so...
Lwkm I ddnt even bother sef. Scrolled down to read comments
Re: Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 19, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
I am on my way
Even batman follow sef
Re: Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 19, 2017
Jointhemiltons2:

Lwkm I ddnt even bother sef. Scrolled down to read comments
The story too long jhoor
Re: Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 19, 2017
emmanuelrabb:

Ur poison is another man's meat
Re: Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 19, 2017
Ambode sef
Re: Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 19, 2017
grin

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting by SmartchoiceNGR: 9:13pm On Nov 19, 2017
obojememe:
this story long fah
Which he could have narrated by pictures or video.
Re: Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting by safiaaBUTTHOLE: 10:33pm On Nov 19, 2017
coolcatty:

Dull over zealous religious baboon..... Go to Vegas and California and see the rot going... Go and see how cheap and free seeex is yet the state is better than Nigeria.... Things work and everyone are happy...... U think God has time to judge like u over religious people.

Are you minding the ignoramus?. Vegas is small. Tell him to google "Amsterdam red light districts", that one the ladies are in 'rooms' with transparent windows facing the road. just come with your 50euros and tap the glass. Yet Netherlands is better than Nigeria in billions of percentage points.

--

I just didn't want to go to those Amsterdam hookers cuz I'm preserving my virginity for Safiaa.

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting by Osyxcel(m): 3:24am On Nov 20, 2017
She stated that she took to prostitution after her boss demanded for sex from her. This claim sounded superfluous. Susan is hoping and believing God that one day she will get married to a God-fearing man.

Can you imagine?... angry

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting by Chuzzyone(m): 4:18am On Nov 20, 2017
mymoneygrows:
I pity my children. The perversion in their generation is doing press up.

Lord please preserve them and help them heed my teachings.
I TELL YOU SISTER....... No be little press up
Re: Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting by Sunkie119(m): 9:21am On Nov 20, 2017
Really true that area in the night My God it something else
Re: Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting by moorevic(m): 6:47pm On Nov 20, 2017
Long epistle
Re: Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting by miqos02(m): 10:33pm On Nov 20, 2017
na wa
Re: Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting by ezana1(m): 10:35pm On Nov 20, 2017
Ok
Re: Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 20, 2017
Mehn! Aint doing dirty hoes no more. They are disgusting! Yuck!
Re: Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting by omogin(f): 10:36pm On Nov 20, 2017
makydebbie:
Aids dey there
Re: Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 20, 2017
makydebbie:

Na this type they insist say the lights must be put out when them wan fúck. A lot of craw craw (zankwa) to hide.
Re: Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 20, 2017
kullozone:

You don't have data that's why you can't watch it, abi?
Lol.. You are wicket!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) / Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" / >>> 50 Things Boys Don`t Know About Girls <<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.