Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,481 members, 7,816,135 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting (158787 Views)

Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex / How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals / Underaged Prostitutes Take Over Zimbabwe Bushes, Lure Passersby For Sex (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting by chubysoft1(m): 11:52pm On Nov 20, 2017
God loves prostitutes BUT prostitution is a SIN.
Re: Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 20, 2017
Does anyone else here read those erotic stories from http://festyy.com/wqXMFS ?
Re: Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting by freedomessence: 11:54pm On Nov 20, 2017
mrMeen:
really wanted to point that out[b] after spending most of her youth selling her body she still wants a God fearing man to accept the remains[/b].

Wetin e wan remain?...only empty carton. I seriously pity the unfortunate man who'll house such canyon of a pussy.
Re: Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting by exclusivejayce(m): 12:02am On Nov 21, 2017
Blackfyre:

I recommend you watch this video....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BjKVq9YsU0
Kwantinue...
Re: Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting by EponOjuku: 12:05am On Nov 21, 2017
zionmde:

Which country is working? Nigeria? Na wa oo
so nigeria is working for u?
Church goers or not church goers, What is immoral is immoral. prostitution is bad. things have gone so bad because people keep painting something bad is a light image
Fornication, adultery, prostitution are BADDDDDD.
If u dont like me spelling it out then bug off

Instead of typing nonsense about, why don't you give your phone to someone with an IQ higher than yours to read that guy's post and break it down to your understanding?

Just be commenting nonsense, cursing people and calling God's name.

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting by arma: 12:31am On Nov 21, 2017
makydebbie:
Iyama! see crawcraw on that girl's ass. angry
Which crawcraw?Na HIV be dat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting by Nobody: 12:49am On Nov 21, 2017
Re: Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting by Nobody: 12:50am On Nov 21, 2017
zionmde:
Sodom and gomorrah
And someone wonders why this country is still like this, wen people damage their destinies all because of sex. I dont think the atrocities comitted in lagos is anywhere near that of sodom.

So father next time a heavy flood comes around, pls channel it to these places though it shouldnt kill anybody but let it utterly destroy that vicinity.

Sodom is a figment of ur imagination grin
Re: Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting by Nobody: 1:01am On Nov 21, 2017
bangdadadang...money and pusssy pusssy and money...
Re: Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting by bongolistik(m): 1:08am On Nov 21, 2017
The men that patronise them, I hail una oooo. Don't know why I can't patronise prostitutes. The way guys easily and joyfully patronise hoes is what I don't even understand.

The moment I reason how different rugged diks are penetrating the same hole that am supposed to guard jealously, I just distant myself the more from hoes.

Those with diseases, cheerfully donating, pusy men carefully collecting the disease through both unprotected and burst in the action condoms.

Ashawos and ashowo patrons, I dey troway cap for una o

Finally I see no much difference between Ashawos themselves and their male patrons.. Both are the same

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting by Nobody: 1:45am On Nov 21, 2017
zionmde:

its only fornicators like u would stupidly mention my comment to write something foolish. It is called FORNICATION AND ADULTERY. It stinks before my God, God in the bible striked a lot of persons dead because of adultery and fornication. pls its an insult to God to mention his name in support of this kind of gross immorality.
If u wish to fornicate, go on and fornicate away ur life. Look at ur life, u open ur mouth to say sleeping with prostitutes makes everyone happy, u are FINISHED.
Wen u give birth to ur daughter teach her the business of being a prostitute or bow ur head in shame for encouraging such.

Babylonians

You too correct. We love how you gave the idiot #Fatality Na im type his daughters dey grow up to join the league of future ashawos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting by ewonders(m): 1:46am On Nov 21, 2017
it is really a disgusting thing to even look @, wonders shall neva end in this world
if you guys dont mind you can also visit this page Your N0. 1 Naija Activities to see more of such
Re: Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting by casnido2: 1:53am On Nov 21, 2017
obojememe:
this story long fah
I had to skip to d end jare...
Re: Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting by HughJazz(m): 2:21am On Nov 21, 2017
Shut your Dirty mouth . God can eat a dick
zionmde:

its only fornicators like u would stupidly mention my comment to write something foolish. It is called FORNICATION AND ADULTERY. It stinks before my God, God in the bible striked a lot of persons dead because of adultery and fornication. pls its an insult to God to mention his name in support of this kind of gross immorality.
If u wish to fornicate, go on and fornicate away ur life. Look at ur life, u open ur mouth to say sleeping with prostitutes makes everyone happy, u are FINISHED.
Wen u give birth to ur daughter teach her the business of being a prostitute or bow ur head in shame for encouraging such.

Babylonians
Re: Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting by coputa(m): 2:23am On Nov 21, 2017
greiboy:
angry angry

Ridiculous as fuucck.

Those ladies are " voluntary sex slaves"
sex slaves don't collect money,these ones are business women.prostitution is as old as man.
Re: Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting by Nobody: 2:25am On Nov 21, 2017
Super story
Re: Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting by HughJazz(m): 2:27am On Nov 21, 2017
Sodom and Gomorrah ko Samson and Goliath ni
zionmde:
Sodom and gomorrah
And someone wonders why this country is still like this, wen people damage their destinies all because of sex. I dont think the atrocities comitted in lagos is anywhere near that of sodom.

So father next time a heavy flood comes around, pls channel it to these places though it shouldnt kill anybody but let it utterly destroy that vicinity.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting by coputa(m): 2:30am On Nov 21, 2017
chubysoft1:
God loves prostitutes BUT prostitution is a SIN.
If you can't buttress your point with facts and figures then,I guess you are a product from a brothel.
Re: Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting by Diso60090(m): 3:23am On Nov 21, 2017
That na sweetie
Re: Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting by Alwaysking: 4:06am On Nov 21, 2017
May God have mercy on us
Re: Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting by mizibounty: 4:24am On Nov 21, 2017
DEAR NAIRALANDERS, IS IT WISE TO SEND OR SUPPORT A GRADUATE WIFE WHO CALLS U AN OLODO BECAUSE U ARE NOT A GRADUATE TO FURTHER HER EDUCATION?
Re: Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting by HypeManIsaac: 4:26am On Nov 21, 2017
it is wah ohhhhh
Re: Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting by HiredGames(m): 4:44am On Nov 21, 2017
zionmde:

Babylonians

James 2:10-11

10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

Go and read your bible sir.

No sin is greater then the other.

If stealing (no matter how little) equals fornication or adultery, then you are no better than that prostitute having sex at that "one corner" brothel right now; even more so if you lie about an issue as simple as "closing the fridge before bed" or for your comment above.

Don't argue with me, argue with your bible and maybe fix your life before you cast the first stone.
Re: Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting by mywells: 4:54am On Nov 21, 2017
it's a trade men grew up to know since time in memorial.
Re: Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting by bigtt76(f): 5:18am On Nov 21, 2017
Like seriously.... SMH angry

makydebbie:
Re: Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting by NOC1(m): 5:26am On Nov 21, 2017
noscarn91:

Shut up , hypocrite, am very sure you are one of their customers

God forbid, since I was born I have never patronised an olosho, but I have given many money but not for sex.
Re: Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting by nairamaniac: 5:33am On Nov 21, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
Some countries legalised prostitution...it seems Lagos government is supporting it by letting this things happen ..
The government cannot employ everyone. I don't blame or judge them one bit.

Naija tooo hard and not yet ready to cater for its citizens.
Re: Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting by nairamaniac: 5:39am On Nov 21, 2017
mymoneygrows:
I pity my children. The perversion in their generation is doing press up.

Lord please preserve them and help them heed my teachings.
Amen sister!! Can I also add that God should make them be a photocopy of their mother?
And that they would loose their virginity the same age you lost yours. grin
Re: Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting by Nobody: 5:54am On Nov 21, 2017
coolcatty:

Learn to comprehend things before spewing thrash... I said the country is working and the people are happy.... Go and reread what I wrote... This time slowly....

Nigerians are just mere church goers.. There is nothing christ-like about Nigerians.

Ignore that guy jor. Should I say the "ecology " needs to be balanced now? Take away these prostitutes from the streets ans see how rape incidents will sky rocket, especially raping of minors.
Some men are naturally randy, imagine banning prostitution in some places, the level at which kids and teenagers will be abused will go up.
I am not saying prostitution is good, but life has to be and should be balanced. As sad as it may sound, people will exit this world daily because if they don't, over population will not make the available resources enough. Abeg my hand dey pain me to type...

1 Like

Re: Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting by onatisi(m): 6:08am On Nov 21, 2017
this article is actually like an advert for the place .
why give popularity and recognition for something termed to be bad
i wont be surprised if majority of male readers or contributors to this thread starts paying visits to the place mentioned in the write up
the writer even gave vivid description of the place and how to locate the place and names of the brothels undecided

1 Like

Re: Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting by Nobody: 6:12am On Nov 21, 2017
makydebbie:
looks like some sort of infection though some some guys will still smash though

Re: Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting by goldedprince: 6:16am On Nov 21, 2017
I will like to come watch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) / Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" / >>> 50 Things Boys Don`t Know About Girls <<<

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.