Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Pure Water Biz(Discuss) - Business (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) (230075 Views)

Poll: Who is to blame for the empty satchet pure water that litter the streets.

Pure water producers: 12% (1 vote)
End users: 50% (4 votes)
Ministry of environment: 25% (2 votes)
Hawkers: 0% (0 votes)
Waste disposal contractors: 12% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Hw To Write A Pure Water Biz Proposal / How Lucrative Is Pure Water Biz In Lagos? / Pure Water Biz In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by doomel: 10:50am On Oct 13, 2015
@ kabarka, please send the list to me too. My email: doomel4real@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by mojeed4(m): 11:03pm On Oct 15, 2015
kabarka:

with this you are in the same shoe with @rufaiabu,so you can search for independent distributors that have vehicles for a start or construct trucks as shown in the ebook(How To Make #65000 monthly from water without your effort).
The truth is that you can create all you want.There some succesful producers that started without vehicle.

1oguade@gmail.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 4:14pm On Nov 17, 2015
you can check your inbox now.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by meshack15: 4:42pm On Nov 17, 2015
OP Please i need detail info on how I can start this business,info should includes star-tup capital,cost of the relevant machine that can enable one to start at a low cost and affordable level-My email address-austine100@live.co.uk-many thanks
kabarka:
Welcome To Watercruise 1

This thread has been created for 3 category of investors

1,Those that are in the biz of pure water production.

2,Those aspiring to start the biz but LACK appropriate information

3,Those that need strategies to cut cost and increase profitability.

So we invite all and sundry to this ideas and info sharing for the benefit of all.Once again,you are welcome.

Below is Automatic sealing machine that package water in sachets.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 9:35am On Nov 18, 2015
have sent your the infos but research your choosen location very well before putting down your money.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by chidiswt: 5:06pm On Nov 18, 2015
Nice piece of work you've got here. Pls email me the equipments I need to start a pure water business, including there costs. Thanks a bunch and do keep the good work to the Glory of God
hollychidifyn@gmail.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 1:39pm On Nov 28, 2015
chidiswt:
Nice piece of work you've got here. Pls email me the equipments I need to start a pure water business, including there costs. Thanks a bunch and do keep the good work to the Glory of God
hollychidifyn@gmail.com

i believe i have replied you.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by chidiswt: 1:54pm On Nov 28, 2015
kabarka:

i believe i have replied you.

Yea. Tnx a lot. I'm so busy these days. Will mail you later. Once again tnx a lot
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by tunapa4dem: 2:07pm On Nov 28, 2015
Never borrow money to start pure water busines,is not a business you can start today and be expecting money profit in next 6 month.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by qudusayinla: 1:22pm On Dec 20, 2015
Hi kabarka please send it to me qudusayinla@gmail.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Drmaverick: 5:05am On Dec 21, 2015
Hi karbaka please i would like information on equipment I need to start a pure water/bottle water business and the costs:
Please i would also like to know where i can buy them from. i really appreciate

infocheede@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by orlard3(m): 3:00pm On Dec 21, 2015
@karbakar pls I need the step by step info to start pure water biz . orlard3@gmail.com or orlard3@yahoo.com

meshack15:
OP Please i need detail info on how I can start this business,info should includes star-tup capital,cost of the relevant machine that can enable one to start at a low cost and affordable level-My email address-austine100@live.co.uk-many thanks
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Drmaverick: 4:32pm On Dec 21, 2015
@karbaka
Pls i need ur help with necessary info on sachet/bottle water business; cost of each equipment and where to procure them

my email: infocheede@gmail.com

Thanx
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Blaizepro: 5:12pm On Dec 21, 2015
@karbaka

Pls i need ur help with necessary info on sachet/bottle water business; cost of each equipment and where to procure them

My Mail blaizeprotech@gmail.com

Thanks n God Bless U
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Yomkris(m): 4:01pm On Dec 22, 2015
meshack15:
@ dear karbaka. pls i need dis info. thanks my email is yomkris@gmail.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by TAJIBADE: 12:29am On Dec 23, 2015
Dear Karbaka, i wouldnt mind the detailed list also. Thanks EMAIL---oluwatobi.ajibade@gmail.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by madamL(f): 6:08am On Dec 27, 2015
longest time everybody! good to see that kabarka has kept this ministry going. very busy these days with school stuff and all that. bless you all.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by olorogun1: 2:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
a fully equipped and functioning bottle water factory for sale at Abule-egba area of Lagos,the factory is equipped with 200kva,generator,reverse osmosis machine,monoblocks machine that produces about 7000 bottle per hour,blow mold machine,dispenser lines,(complete) dispenser bottle blowing machines,and different types of compressors,interested buyer can send mail to gbconcepteng@yahoo.com,or call 08060639740 for more info
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Drmaverick: 5:52am On Dec 28, 2015
@ Karbaka : Thanks for the info you sent, Pls i still need your help. Do you have a sample business plan for sachet water production?

email: infocheede@gmail.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by hombre(m): 10:08am On Dec 31, 2015
@kabarka.

Pls I need a copy of the info

micdare09@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Bossken(m): 10:43am On Dec 31, 2015
I thank the initiator of this thread.

Please I want to venture into this biz as well but I don't know what and what is required apart from the delivery van(s).

I will appreciate an experienced fellow to furnish me with the necessary info to start up the business.

My e-mail is babekeny@gmail.com

Many thanks
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 10:13pm On Jan 02, 2016
Plz all that requested should check.
This request is becoming many, sometimes repetitive and for me distractive from real issues but God willing wil find automatic solution for this.

However there will overhauling of every free info and new 3rd edition ebk.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by TAJIBADE: 10:34pm On Jan 02, 2016
Received. Thanks kabarka. Are the books by you?
kabarka:
Plz all that requested should check.
This request is becoming many, sometimes repetitive and for me distractive from real issues but God willing wil find automatic solution for this.
However there will overhauling of every free info and new 3rd edition ebk.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 7:37am On Jan 05, 2016
Yes,click my signature.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by innie77(m): 8:31am On Jan 05, 2016
We Produce Quality Pure water Packing Bags and it's affordable.

This is also an integral part of a Pure Water Factory.

You can contact me for more information by going for my signature
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by SEGUNKADRI(m): 2:52pm On Jan 08, 2016
@kabarka... nyc work u av bin doing... but please i need help about supplying used pure sachet for recycling. Thanks... u can reach me thru this mail address: segunkadri@yahoo.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 9:29am On Jan 10, 2016
SEGUNKADRI:
@kabarka... nyc work u av bin doing... but please i need help about supplying used pure sachet for recycling. Thanks... u can reach me thru this mail address: segunkadri@yahoo.com
Ok,
I will send you a mail later.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 9:31am On Jan 10, 2016
innie77:
We Produce Quality Pure water Packing Bags and it's affordable.

This is also an integral part of a Pure Water Factory.

You can contact me for more information by going for my signature
Welcome but remain connected to the thread.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by chidima: 10:36am On Jan 10, 2016
@ kabaraka, great job you are doing here. You are highly generous, may God bless u.

I would like to start a Pure water factory and I need help on how to go about it. Please can you assist with a hand out.

You can reach through this email chidima29@yahoo.com. Thank u
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kubaWill: 12:28pm On Jan 11, 2016
Hello Kabarka, pls I've requested for your handouts previously but didn't get any response from you. Biko I'm asking again. I'd really appreciate your response. metrics5@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 5:41pm On Jan 12, 2016
@chidima and kubawill.
check ur inbox

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (72) (Reply)

Lotto Forecast (sure Game) / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free / MerryBet Punt For Pride IV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.