Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,240 members, 7,839,264 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Pure Water Biz(Discuss) - Business (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) (230177 Views)

Poll: Who is to blame for the empty satchet pure water that litter the streets.

Pure water producers: 12% (1 vote)
End users: 50% (4 votes)
Ministry of environment: 25% (2 votes)
Hawkers: 0% (0 votes)
Waste disposal contractors: 12% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Hw To Write A Pure Water Biz Proposal / How Lucrative Is Pure Water Biz In Lagos? / Pure Water Biz In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by ADVERTBOARD: 12:20pm On Apr 06, 2016
I don't think anyone asked for the cost of equipment to be posted here on the forum,rather its to their mails. Post information on equipment here,same way its been sent to private mailboxes.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 11:03am On Apr 20, 2016
Primegold:

The last time Kabarka was seen on this thread was on Jan 15th since then all posts calling for his attention has remained unattended to.
God bless you.
how are you sure?
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Primegold: 11:23am On Apr 21, 2016
kabarka:

how are you sure?

Well, bro, you've not responded to any comment on this your great thread since that date. Nice to have you back. Pls help out - primegold1@yahoo.com

God bless.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by favourume(f): 9:09am On Apr 22, 2016
Thank you all who have made this post
interesting. Mr Kabarka, you are God sent, I have a plot of land I bought since 2014, I was thinking of Sometin to do dat can get me daily income instead of rentage, so I decided to start a pure water business because my aunt who is also my business partner once had a pure water business. However, I have learnt a lot from you and I have the following questions.

1. Which packaging machine should we go for Koyo or Dingli

2. Apart from Reverse Osmosis, which other cheaper purification method can we use.

3: I have read through you website but didn't see enough information so can you kindly send me the other information on ucfavour4u@yahoo.com

4. Do you know any pure water company that can teach us for atleast one week just to refresh our memory in Lagos, I was hoping Madam L, only for me to hear that she has resigned. cry

Am expecting a quick response from you. Thank you
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 2:28pm On Apr 27, 2016
favourume:
Thank you all who have made this post
interesting. Mr Kabarka, you are God sent, I have a plot of land I bought since 2014, I was thinking of Sometin to do dat can get me daily income instead of rentage, so I decided to start a pure water business because my aunt who is also my business partner once had a pure water business. However, I have learnt a lot from you and I have the following questions.

1. Which packaging machine should we go for Koyo or Dingli

2. Apart from Reverse Osmosis, which other cheaper purification method can we use.

3: I have read through you website but didn't see enough information so can you kindly send me the other information on ucfavour4u@yahoo.com

4. Do you know any pure water company that can teach us for atleast one week just to refresh our memory in Lagos, I was hoping Madam L, only for me to hear that she has resigned. cry

Am expecting a quick response from you. Thank you

1,Go for Dingli

2,Reverse osmosis is required only for bottled water(b/c of longevity) and for dispenser(b/c of sophistication and class).
There's no alternative.
It could be used for satchet water when the water is hard.

3,i will send you free info. but disregard the prices.

4,she went for studies.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Nduwin(f): 3:33pm On Apr 27, 2016
pls does anyone here know where I can get tamper proof tape for bottle water and preforms at wholesale prices?
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Nduwin(f): 3:44pm On Apr 27, 2016
How much is packing bags sold at ur location, I need ideas of where I can get a very strong and quality packing bags at wholesale price too.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by favourume(f): 4:10pm On Apr 27, 2016
kabarka:

1,Go for Dingli

2,Reverse osmosis is required only for bottled water(b/c of longevity) and for dispenser(b/c of sophistication and class).
There's no alternative.
It could be used for satchet water when the water is hard.

3,i will send you free info. but disregard the prices.

4,she went for studies.

Thank you very much, seen the email.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 1:27pm On Apr 29, 2016
Nduwin:
How much is packing bags sold at ur location, I need ideas of where I can get a very strong and quality packing bags at wholesale price too.

pls give me time,want to sort sth out.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Primegold: 2:14pm On Apr 29, 2016
Primegold:

Well, bro, you've not responded to any comment on this your great thread since that date. Nice to have you back. Pls help out - primegold1@yahoo.com

God bless.

Dear Kabarka,

Got your mail, many thanks.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by hablog26: 10:18pm On Apr 30, 2016
Dear Kabarka, great work, keep it up. Kindly send me the manual hablog26@yahoo.com Dear Kabarka, great work, keep it up. Kindly send me the manual hablog26@yahoo.com Thanks.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Auxtino: 12:32am On May 03, 2016
Dear Kabarka, great work, keep it up. Kindly send me the manual esimoye@yahoo.com, one love broda
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Spain007(m): 9:30am On May 24, 2016
i ve a Nissan cabstar 6ton for sale,ideal for pure water haulage.
email... fingerci@yahoo.com
tel...00934632728691
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kloser(m): 4:49pm On May 30, 2016
Please anyone who can provide a fabricated reverse osmosis machine with 3 or 4 filter membrane should drop a pm for me. Location is lagos. Thanks
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by tunapa4dem: 8:01pm On May 30, 2016
Tunapa4bamas@yahoo.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by JamiuO: 4:40pm On May 31, 2016
@Kloser

Am also interested. Please call me when you have gotten somebody to fabricate the Reserve Osmosis for you.

Email: jabusky2000@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by NeonDee(m): 7:54pm On Jun 02, 2016
Sir Kabarka, please forward to Dave-nc@hotmail.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by roseabbey: 5:41pm On Jun 05, 2016
Dear kabarka,
Am also interested in the manual, pls forward to my email roseline.jessica@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by oluwasijiola(m): 11:31pm On Jun 05, 2016
Evening great minds,trust we all had a great weekend.The coy i work with wants to sale off all of its bottle water equipment which include a comstar monoblock bottle water machine, shrinking machine and a pet blower. Its a university table water equipment.Contact me on 08134326399.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by udemzyudex(m): 7:14am On Jun 06, 2016
Pure water business....

E no easy, now that the market is saturated, if you don't have enough money you will fall out...

2 Likes

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Paul36: 12:02pm On Jun 29, 2016
if you need a good sachet water engineer/operator contact me, I base in aba abia state, +2348136600105

1 Like

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by meetgaya: 9:20pm On Jun 29, 2016
Need all d necessary equipment to start production pls send all d materials to my email :meetgaya@gmail.com
Tanx
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Akpo1daye: 2:13pm On Jul 16, 2016
Interesting topic!

Hello everyone, my name is Kelly and I am a real estate consultant with Katawa Properties Ltd. We are into real estate sales and development.
If you are looking for land to buy to start your pure or bottle water factory then it will be agreat investment to set it up in a safe and secured plot/plots of land.

My company Katawa Properties Ltd do have several estates in Lagos, Abeokuta and Ibadan. Also we do have our Villa Garden City Estate at Agbara-Lusada for those looking for land in Sango Ota axis. Our lands are very affordable with relevant documents available

All of our lands are safe and secure for investments. Also when you buy from us, you are 100% free from Omo Onile and Government acquisition. You can check us out on Google.

Rather than going to rent a bungalow to setup your factory between 450k-600k per annum, you can use this same amount and invest for your own landed property in our Estate. If you are really interested in setting up your business in any of the aboved mentioned areas kindly call me now on 07055976919 or email me with consultkelly@yahoo.com

Katawa Properties Ltd is here to serve you!

Thanks

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by lonelydora: 2:31am On Jul 17, 2016
kabarka:
You wil recieve it today,you're welcomel and l like your signature.

Please send the necessary information ranging from equipment prices and where to get them, to my mail, kalutobest@yahoo.com

I'm about starting the pure/bottled water biz by November. Thanks.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by denis217: 12:58pm On Jul 17, 2016
I want to salute Kabarka for your self less sharing of information here. Please i am interested in setting up this business in Porthacourt Nigeria. Please kindly send me a detailed cost and profits analysis to my mail dbetram@yahoo.com.
Thanks sir
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Karaoleo: 5:39pm On Jul 17, 2016
Hello karbaka, Many thanks for your efforts here. please inbox me your manual to biosteris.specialties@gmail.com. I also like to know if you're available for a consultancy to develop a feasibility plan for a pure water and bottled water production system for existing water treatment plant located at Lekki, Lagos.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by hussyb(m): 3:40pm On Jul 19, 2016
Great work and service you are doing @Karbaka. May God continue to strengthen you and reward you abundantly. And all others too (esp. Madam L) that have contributed to this trend from the beginning. Please, I need all the materials (ebooks or manuals) on pure water biz.
I have a house (2 two bed room flats), already fenced and borehole already dug. my email is HUSSYB1@YAHOO.COM. 08037189799. Thank you SO SO MUCH for the good work.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by hadukey: 5:54pm On Jul 19, 2016
Hello karbaka,
Pls I will appreciate it if u can send me the logistics and cost analysis of starting pure water and bottled water business. I already have a land property with water.
I plan starting this December
Which is more profitable sir, Sachet water or bottled water.
My email is ask4pejuonly@gmail.com
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by abikun(m): 9:19pm On Jul 19, 2016
hadukey:
Hello karbaka,
Pls I will appreciate it if u can send me the logistics and cost analysis of starting pure water and bottled water business. I already have a land property with water.
I plan starting this December
Which is more profitable sir, Sachet water or bottled water.
My email is ask4pejuonly@gmail.com
Thanks in anticipation

Bottled water is more profitable based on this calculation
CALCULATION ON SACHET WATER
1. 1kg of nylon N1200
2. 1kg produces 26-28 bags (take 26 for reference)
3. 77 kg produces 2000 bags
4. Cost of 77kg 93,400
5. Cost of packing bag N4.50 x 2000 N9000
6. A machine produces 110bags per hour x2
7. 2 Machines produces average of 2200 bags in 10hours
8. Cost of Labour to produce 2200 per 10hours 155,000 per month
26 = N6000 per day
9. Total cost of production material and labour, per day
= 77kg of printed nylon N92,400
2000 packing nylon N9000
Labour N6000

TOTAL COST OF PRODUCTION N107,400

A bag of water N120
2000 bags 120 x 2000 N240,000
Profit = 240,000 -107,400 N132,600

Unforeseen Expenses 10% of Total Profit N13, 260
i.e Electricity, Fueling & Transportation e.t.c
Net Profit = 119, 340

BOTTLE LINE
Full Auto 2000 cartons per day.
i. A preform cost N12.50
ii. 12 Preform N150 / carton
iii. A cap N2 cost N24 / carton
iv. Label N2 cost N24 / carton
v. Shrink nylon 1100/kg :- 20 N55 / carton
N 265.5/Carton
vi. Labour / day on Full Auto N3000

A machine produces:-
Full Auto 2000 cartons in 10hours

COST OF PRODUCTION AND LABOUR FOR FULL AUTO
Full Auto 265.5 X 2000 = N531000 + 3000= 534,000

PROFIT ON SALES
A carton is sold for N450
Full Auto N450 x 2000 cartons N900, 000 - 534,000 = 366,000

Check your mail for comprehensive cost analysis.

1 Like

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by abikun(m): 9:41pm On Jul 19, 2016
roseabbey:
Dear kabarka,
Am also interested in the manual, pls forward to my email roseline.jessica@yahoo.com
Thanks
Check your inbox.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by abikun(m): 9:42pm On Jul 19, 2016
hussyb:
Great work and service you are doing @Karbaka. May God continue to strengthen you and reward you abundantly. And all others too (esp. Madam L) that have contributed to this trend from the beginning. Please, I need all the materials (ebooks or manuals) on pure water biz.
I have a house (2 two bed room flats), already fenced and borehole already dug. my email is HUSSYB1@YAHOO.COM. 08037189799. Thank you SO SO MUCH for the good work.
Check your mail.

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (72) (Reply)

Lotto Forecast (sure Game) / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free / MerryBet Punt For Pride IV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.