Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Pure Water Biz(Discuss) - Business (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) (228788 Views)

Poll: Who is to blame for the empty satchet pure water that litter the streets.

Pure water producers: 12% (1 vote)
End users: 50% (4 votes)
Ministry of environment: 25% (2 votes)
Hawkers: 0% (0 votes)
Waste disposal contractors: 12% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Hw To Write A Pure Water Biz Proposal / How Lucrative Is Pure Water Biz In Lagos? / Pure Water Biz In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 1:57pm On Apr 13, 2019
TwoWins:
Good day all

For the purpose of recalls, reconciliation of production yields vs raw/packaging materials usage and proper production record keeping, How best should production batches determined?

* Is it by a particular numbers of reams of film used?
* Or by the total numbers bags produced per day/shift?
* Or per the volume of treated water in the treated water tank?

Your inputs would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

There is a yield for any roll ,you have to determine it.
you need to know number of bags ,divide it by the kg..
you get the yield per kg.

1 Like

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 2:02pm On Apr 13, 2019
Phayie:
Good day house
@abikun @kabarka pls can can u send me the document also @ olaitanolatunde@yahoo.com. I'm planning to establish the factory with 2m, rent 250, small bus (korope) see the image below 750k, equipment & nafdac 1m (Generator is not inclusive, I will rely on nepa for a start). Pls is my budget visible or not?
Pls is there anybody that owns a factory in Lagos that I can do 1 or 2 wks training because I intend to double as a manager and operator. I'll only employ 2staff, 1 driver and the other will serve as a parker and moto boy

lagosians help.
But i think barring all unforseen circumstances or any natural disaster,you will succeed because you are coming in with the right mindset.

1 Like

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by TwoWins: 3:41pm On Apr 13, 2019
kabarka:

There is a yield for any roll ,you have to determine it.
you need to know number of bags ,divide it by the kg..
you get the yield per kg.

Thanks for your quick response @kabarka.

However, what I would like to find out is how to determine What makes a Batch and Batches numbering

Thanks sir
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by TwoWins: 4:58pm On Apr 13, 2019
TwoWins:

Thanks for your quick response @kabarka.

However, what I would like to find out is how to determine What makes a Batch and Batches numbering

Thanks sir

For examples.

* If a roll of Nylon weighting 15kg gives me 360 bags; do I give the 360 bags a number eg BN: 0001S

Or

* If the total number of bag produced at the end of a particular day is 1080 bags; do I give the 1080 bags a number eg BN: 0001S

Or

* If the capacity of the treated water tank is 5000ltrs than can give a 500 bags, do I give the 500 bags a number eg BN: 0001S

In a nutshell, how best should a Batch number be determined?

Although, I have noticed that most package water don't have batch numbers.

Thanks @Kabarka in anticipation of your response.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by abikun(m): 10:43am On Apr 15, 2019
For those who want to go into contract manufacturing, this is a must read article: https://regulatorymatter.com/2019/04/15/contract-manufacturing/
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by toyosiabayomi96: 11:27am On Apr 15, 2019
Foreign and fairly used Mould is available for sale.... we sells dish wash cover and bottles as well... contact me on 08034608424... thanks
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Phayie(m): 11:05am On Apr 18, 2019
cry
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 3:40am On Apr 22, 2019
happy easter.
As you enjoy,know that Christ is
the reason for the season.

1 Like

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by mrvitalis(m): 8:34am On Apr 26, 2019
kabarka:
it depends on the carriage.
am sure of 560 bags for canter.yes there are mecerdes that can carry 800
Any idea on the price ?
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 6:42pm On Apr 27, 2019
TwoWins:

In a nutshell, how best should a Batch number be determined?

Batch number ordinaryly is marked in such a way that the date of production could be identfied but this is for a general definition.

In water production or water based product ,your interest is rather TREATMENT.
You are selling liquid content only.

In a nut shell,batch marking should be marked In such a way that date of treatment could be easily identified.

1 Like

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 6:44pm On Apr 27, 2019
TwoWins:

Although, I have noticed that most package water don't have batch numbers.

This shows you are not yet inside the industry.
The industry is In dear need of people that think This way.
But there wishful thinking is not enough. This problem requires every stakeholder to get solved ie govt,water producers,regulators(nafdac),nylon producers.

Batch marking cannot be enforced in satchet water because of discrepancies in micron of nylon.
Infact if you insist on batch marking satchet water ,most factories will produce leakage through out the day.

1 Like

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by olab007(m): 11:36am On May 08, 2019
hello
pls i come across this trend here , am interested in starting the pure water biz , can you pls send the details required equipment with current price and if u have any e book on ao to do this profitably kindly let me kn ao to get that as well .
olab007@yahoo.com,or
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 1:24pm On May 08, 2019
olab007:
hello
pls i come across this trend here , am interested in starting the pure water biz , can you pls send the details required equipment with current price and if u have any e book on ao to do this profitably kindly let me kn ao to get that as well .
olab007@yahoo.com,or

click on www.waterbizworld..com
click on FAQ
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 03, 2019
Perfectly working, neat dingly sachet water machine + UV filter for sale.

Machine works perfectly and still very clean with no issues. Owner is relocating and wants to sell.

Machine was bought brand new and has been used for less than 6 months.

He also intend to sell his NAFDAC APPROVED NUMBERS FOR BOTTLE AND SACHET WATER.

PRICE FOR MACHINE = 400, 000.
NUMBER = +234 813 4340 780
LOCATION = AYOBO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Darase: 11:58am On Jun 03, 2019
For NAFDAC registration of your products from Factory layout to Factory Inspection by NAFDAC officials
Comprehensive Analysis of your raw and treated water
Writing of your Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and other quality materials
Consultancy Services on Quality Matters

Call Now: 07033557312
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by abikun(m): 5:32pm On Jun 12, 2019
NAFDAC has increase tariff of all regulated products.
Sachet water tariff is now #97,000 from 31,000 while bottled water increases from #52,500 to #116,000. Indeed next level of ease of doing business.

2 Likes

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by abikun(m): 5:47pm On Jun 12, 2019
The new tariffs take effect from June 1st, 2019.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by timelineinc: 5:32pm On Jun 15, 2019
NEXT LEVEL INDEED

abikun:
Sachet water tariff is now #97,000 from 31,000 while bottled water increases from #52,500 to #116,000. Indeed next level of ease of doing business.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by bigthingz: 5:21pm On Jun 23, 2019
Compliment of the season to you all. Attention kabarka ,other experts.Pls i need a proffesional advice. I want to improve on the quality and taste of my purewater by introducing RO due to competition in the market. Is ro realy neccesary if yes how can i go about it inorder to acheive my aim. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by azubyky: 2:36am On Jun 25, 2019
kabarka:

This shows you are not yet inside the industry.
The industry is In dear need of people that think This way.
But there wishful thinking is not enough. This problem requires every stakeholder to get solved ie govt,water producers,regulators(nafdac),nylon producers.

Batch marking cannot be enforced in satchet water because of discrepancies in micron of nylon.
Infact if you insist on batch marking satchet water ,most factories will produce leakage through out the day.
I am very interested in the sachet water business I will appreciate if you can forward me some info concerning the business I will be most grateful. My mail address is collinsmdagwu@gmail.com if u have a contact I can reach u with that will also be great. Looking forward to getting an email. The God of winners bless profusely
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by BlessedH: 1:43pm On Jul 09, 2019
Fresh from FACTORY:

STRONG AND QUALITY (PURE WATER) PACKING BAGS.

Both Bulk n Retail @ a reduce price !

Call| Henry

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by BlessedH: 1:47pm On Jul 09, 2019
BlessedH:
Fresh from FACTORY:

STRONG AND QUALITY (PURE WATER) PACKING BAGS.

Both Bulk n Retail @ a reduce price !

Call| Henry

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by bigthingz: 11:27am On Jul 18, 2019
Hello house the tempreture indicator on my dingli machine just went blank. What Could be the problem ? Help pls. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Nduwin(f): 2:57pm On Jul 18, 2019
Are u sure about this information?

abikun:
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Nduwin(f): 3:02pm On Jul 18, 2019
bigthingz:
Compliment of the season to you all. Attention kabarka ,other experts.Pls i need a proffesional advice. I want to improve on the quality and taste of my purewater by introducing RO due to competition in the market. Is ro realy neccesary if yes how can i go about it inorder to acheive my aim. Thanks in anticipation.

With RO u will break through the market because quality is the selling point of every product, U can go for the locally assembled RO to reduce cost. It's very effective if u get a good technician to handle the job for u.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by bigthingz: 10:42pm On Jul 18, 2019
Nduwin:

With RO u will break through the market because quality is the selling point of every product, U can go for the locally assembled RO to reduce cost. It's very effective if u get a good technician to handle the job for u.
thanks alot.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by abikun(m): 3:26pm On Jul 19, 2019
Nduwin:
Are u sure about this information?

It had been suspended.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 9:05pm On Jul 27, 2019
Can I setup a fully functional unit of satchet water productions in a place like ilorin with the sum of 2mil naira... complete setup excluding pick up for delivery tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by abikun(m): 8:10pm On Jul 28, 2019
Bobbyunitedfc:
Can I setup a fully functional unit of satchet water productions in a place like ilorin with the sum of 2mil naira... complete setup excluding pick up for delivery tho
Yes. Provided there is existing building with functional borehole.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by mrvitalis(m): 5:09pm On Aug 19, 2019
kabarka:

click on www.waterbizworld..com
click on FAQ
Please how much can i get good mistibushi canter
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Spain007(m): 5:26pm On Aug 20, 2019
Tokunbo mercedes trucks for haulage

tel..07020660073

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (72) (Reply)

Lotto Forecast (sure Game) / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free / MerryBet Punt For Pride IV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.