Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Pure Water Biz(Discuss) - Business (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) (229372 Views)

Poll: Who is to blame for the empty satchet pure water that litter the streets.

Pure water producers: 12% (1 vote)
End users: 50% (4 votes)
Ministry of environment: 25% (2 votes)
Hawkers: 0% (0 votes)
Waste disposal contractors: 12% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Hw To Write A Pure Water Biz Proposal / How Lucrative Is Pure Water Biz In Lagos? / Pure Water Biz In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by ngystar: 8:30am On Sep 29, 2019
kabarka:

lagosians help.
But i think barring all unforseen circumstances or any natural disaster,you will succeed because you are coming in with the right mindset.

@kabarka
Please help me with the current cost of starting up the factory. I want to start from the lowest cost available. I already have a Golf car as distribution means.I intend constructing 3 small rooms behind my accommodation with its own small gate though both will share the samemain gate. What do you advice me as a professional in this arrangement
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by ngystar: 6:12pm On Sep 29, 2019
dellnett:
@kabarka

I am highly interested in the business, i have a plot of land and borehole in place. kindly send me details of equipments and pricing please

dellnett@hotmail.com

thanks

I am highly interested also in the business, i have a plot of land and borehole in place.Sir, kindly send me details of equipments and pricing please

Ngystar@yahoo.com.

thanks

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by abikun(m): 9:45pm On Sep 29, 2019
fffolly:

I mean do have an idea on how to import the ldpe
No
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by hedgesfun(m): 3:15pm On Sep 30, 2019
abikun:

Sent
Unfortunately I didn't get any mail.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by abikun(m): 5:23pm On Sep 30, 2019
hedgesfun:

Unfortunately I didn't get any mail.
Kindly resend your email.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by dreamchazer: 3:51pm On Oct 07, 2019
abikun:

Kindly help send to iscense@gmail.com too. thanks a million!
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by abikun(m): 9:27am On Oct 11, 2019
dreamchazer:

Sent
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by dreamchazer: 10:03am On Oct 11, 2019
abikun:

Sent

Thanks
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by hedgesfun(m): 2:36am On Oct 16, 2019
abikun:

hedgesfun@gmail.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by abikun(m): 10:26pm On Oct 20, 2019
hedgesfun:

hedgesfun@gmail.com
Sent
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by freshpzy1(m): 1:31am On Oct 21, 2019
dreamchazer:

abiye250@gmail.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by abikun(m): 7:51pm On Oct 21, 2019
freshpzy1:

abiye250@gmail.com
Sent
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Donawoite(m): 6:04pm On Oct 22, 2019
Please help me with the current cost of starting up the business. I want to start from the lowest cost available. My email is Donawoite@Gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by abikun(m): 12:39pm On Oct 25, 2019
Donawoite:
Please help me with the current cost of starting up the business. I want to start from the lowest cost available. My email is Donawoite@Gmail.com

Thanks
Sent
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by geospirit: 12:56pm On Oct 25, 2019
@abikun I must confess that you are really doing a great job in your responses to questions asked on this post. I am planning to start the business too. please can you send me a quotation for the basic equipment needed to start up. my e-mail is geospiritonline@yahoo.com. Also give me a breakdown on how to obtain the nafdac approval so I can make informed decisions. please can I have your contact too so that we can discuss better privately.Thanks
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by mistacoco2: 2:14pm On Oct 25, 2019
abikun:

Sent
nj4zito@gmail.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by dd12345: 3:26pm On Oct 25, 2019
pls send also to my email address

freez1884@yahoo.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by dd12345: 3:28pm On Oct 25, 2019
pls send me the full analysis and details of both satchet and bottle water to my email address

freez1884@yahoo.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by abikun(m): 5:10pm On Oct 26, 2019
geospirit:
@abikun I must confess that you are really doing a great job in your responses to questions asked on this post. I am planning to start the business too. please can you send me a quotation for the basic equipment needed to start up. my e-mail is geospiritonline@yahoo.com. Also give me a breakdown on how to obtain the nafdac approval so I can make informed decisions. please can I have your contact too so that we can discuss better privately.Thanks
I appreciate the compliment.
It had been sent.
dd12345:
pls send me the full analysis and details of both satchet and bottle water to my email address

freez1884@yahoo.com
Sent
mistacoco2:
nj4zito@gmail.com
Sent.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by abikun(m): 9:25am On Oct 30, 2019
How to Overcome Product License Renewal Challenge
It is no more news that a minimum fee of #50,000 is attached to late renewal of food and other products license. Though some manufacturers deliberately delayed/procrastinated on the renewal process. Others are simply not aware when to start the renewal process which may be due to the fact they don’t have the product notification for the previous renewal process; making them to pay the for late renewal. As the saying goes that; Ignorance is not an excuse before the law.
To overcome this challenge, simply check the date on the payment receipt for the last renewal process and add 2 years for food and water products. 5 years will be added if it is cosmetics products. Then start renewal process as soon as it is 2months to the date of the 2 years added to the one on the receipt.
Fortunately, it doesn’t require one to go to NAFDAC office before one can start the renewal process. Not until after payment, then one can go to the office for collection of receipt and continuation of the whole process.
With this manufacturers can save themselves the hassles of paying unnecessary fine in this harsh economy. For more info/clarification call/whatsapp: 08063652205.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by abikun(m): 8:43am On Nov 08, 2019
Breaking: NAFDAC to increase tariff by January 2020. shocked
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Jidemaks(m): 10:35pm On Nov 10, 2019
abikun:

Sent.

Hello Abikun,

Kindly send the full analysis including details of required equipment to my mail.
diamondlifeassociates@gmail.com

Thank you.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by abikun(m): 5:39pm On Nov 17, 2019
Jidemaks:

Hello Abikun,

Kindly send the full analysis including details of required equipment to my mail.
diamondlifeassociates@gmail.com

Thank you.
Sent.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by SilverSurfer: 8:06am On Nov 19, 2019
Hello abikun, i hope I can still request that you send send me the full analysis and details of both satchet and bottle water. I intend starting the biz soon and need basic information. My email is
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by abikun(m): 10:39pm On Nov 22, 2019
SilverSurfer:
Hello abikun, i hope I can still request that you send send me the full analysis and details of both satchet and bottle water. I intend starting the biz soon and need basic information. My email is dimchinonso85@gmail.com
Sent
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by nomnso2016: 12:38am On Nov 23, 2019
Indeed you are a blessing to this generation,
I will like to have cost analysis of starting both satchet and bottle water @
nomnso2016@gmail.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by abikun(m): 9:55pm On Nov 26, 2019
nomnso2016:
Indeed you are a blessing to this generation,

I will like to have cost analysis of starting both satchet and bottle water @

nomnso2016@gmail.com
Sent.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by JamiuO: 11:28am On Nov 29, 2019
Abikun,

I just got my certificate of listing from Nafdac. The name on the Certificate is difference from the name on the notification of product registration listing.

How do I go about correcting this with Nafdac?

Urgent reply please.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by abikun(m): 8:24pm On Nov 30, 2019
JamiuO:
Abikun,

I just got my certificate of listing from Nafdac. The name on the Certificate is difference from the name on the notification of product registration listing.

How do I go about correcting this with Nafdac?

Urgent reply please.
Write a letter to NAFDAC to notify the agency on the error in the certificate.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by sammirano: 8:35pm On Nov 30, 2019
abikun:

Sent

Hi.

Kindly send me the cost of the pure and pottle water. God bless you.

lilsamandu@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (72) (Reply)

Lotto Forecast (sure Game) / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free / MerryBet Punt For Pride IV

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.