Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,148 members, 7,835,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Girls Who Date For Showoff Are Suffering In Silent. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Who Date For Showoff Are Suffering In Silent. (781 Views)

Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) / Babes Who Date Yahoo Boys How Do You Feel / 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Who Date For Showoff Are Suffering In Silent. by yanshDoctor: 5:10pm On Nov 19, 2017
majority of social girls only date cute/rich or popular guys for showoff to feel too big or better among their peers. some of them cant date a guy without a car.

the funny thing is that it does not matter how bad or terrible these guys treat them. they will bear the burnt and still beg the guys. but they will come to social media to fluent the guy did this and that for them only to fool the gullible. until it becomes too worst for them to bear any further before it backfire.

i detest girls that want to use me to showoff. i know them at once. they are quick to invite you to meet their friends. out your dp on their social account. e.t.c. they even lied and hype you to their friends.
Re: Girls Who Date For Showoff Are Suffering In Silent. by Daniel2289(m): 5:28pm On Nov 19, 2017
In many occasions, you're right.
Re: Girls Who Date For Showoff Are Suffering In Silent. by wh33z(m): 5:38pm On Nov 19, 2017
yanshDoctor:
majority of social girls only date cute/rich or popular guys for showoff to feel too big or better among their peers. some of them cant date a guy without a car.

the funny thing is that it does not matter how bad or terrible these guys treat them. they will bear the burnt and still beg the guys. but they will come to social media to fluent the guy did this and that for them only to fool the gullible. until it becomes too worst for them to bear any further before it backfire.

i detest girls that want to use me to showoff. i know them at once. they are quick to invite you to meet their friends. out your dp on their social account. e.t.c. they even lied and hype you to their friends.

nigga u xo fucking right...i call them lowkey oloshos
Re: Girls Who Date For Showoff Are Suffering In Silent. by walepackage(m): 5:44pm On Nov 19, 2017
yanshDoctor:

i think its for both sexes,cos i can bet that you too cant roll with an unattractive lady or a shape less one.Either way, the eyes like seeing beautifull things.If you have it flaunt it,thou,dont be an arrogant.Your monicker thou.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Who Date For Showoff Are Suffering In Silent. by Papertrail11(m): 6:15pm On Nov 19, 2017
2017 isabad yr for olosho we no juss get their time
Re: Girls Who Date For Showoff Are Suffering In Silent. by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:42pm On Nov 19, 2017
yanshDoctor:

whats wrong with wanting to date a cute guy?! whats wrong with dating a rich guy?! whats wrong with dating a popular guy?! are these guys wrong to date now?! are you saying that these guys ALWAYS treat gals bad, or what?! some women out there ONLY want to date cute guys, is that a crime?!

the only problem in what you wrote is when a babe stick to dating a man who treats her like shiiit... and this can happen with an ugly/poor/unpopular dude too.

as for gals not wanting to date a guy who has no car, why do you even care what low life preferences these babes get?! just steer clear of these babes and be done with the headache. let each and everyone decide whats best (or not) for them, et voila. there is nothing wrong with a babe wanting to only date a man with a car, just like there is nothing wrong with a man only wanting to date a woman with real hair on her head.... to each their own!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Matured Lady Of Btw 35-50yrs Needed For Serious R/ship / How Abuja Wife Increased Her Husband's Manhood Size / Did Bankyw Mistakenly Release A Snap Video Dt Had 'naked' Adesua In It? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.