Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,873 members, 7,862,933 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:20 AM

Still On The Matter.his Yahozee Girlfriend Want To Come Back To Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Still On The Matter.his Yahozee Girlfriend Want To Come Back To Him (619 Views)

My Girlfriend Want To Give Me Bj / Can 9ja Woman Fall Inlove With This Man No Matter His Money? Pic Inside / My Ex-girlfriend Want Me Back After 9 Months. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Still On The Matter.his Yahozee Girlfriend Want To Come Back To Him by dobodobo(m): 8:57am On Mar 24, 2010
He abandoned my friend for a yahozee boy 1 yr ago but she want to come back for good now, my friend has called us for advice
Re: Still On The Matter.his Yahozee Girlfriend Want To Come Back To Him by Odunnu: 9:00am On Mar 24, 2010
Who are d 'us' ur friend 'has' called?
Re: Still On The Matter.his Yahozee Girlfriend Want To Come Back To Him by 190: 9:06am On Mar 24, 2010
wale, star
you mistakenly fall enter romance thread~

wale the wale

wale the wale

Nairaland most renowed nuisance star
Re: Still On The Matter.his Yahozee Girlfriend Want To Come Back To Him by madlady(f): 9:10am On Mar 24, 2010
cool cool cool

Re: Still On The Matter.his Yahozee Girlfriend Want To Come Back To Him by 190: 9:11am On Mar 24, 2010
^^

Dies!
Re: Still On The Matter.his Yahozee Girlfriend Want To Come Back To Him by dobodobo(m): 9:16am On Mar 24, 2010
Odunnu:

Who are d 'us' your friend 'has' called?
me and the rest of friends in group talks
Re: Still On The Matter.his Yahozee Girlfriend Want To Come Back To Him by dobodobo(m): 9:18am On Mar 24, 2010
@190, see mi see wahala dey, I don die for nairaland people
Re: Still On The Matter.his Yahozee Girlfriend Want To Come Back To Him by 190: 9:21am On Mar 24, 2010
^^
thats cos u dont allow them to rest in their respective homes!!
wetin u com find for here seriously
s3xuality zone don empty!!
Re: Still On The Matter.his Yahozee Girlfriend Want To Come Back To Him by hollandis(f): 9:25am On Mar 24, 2010
dobodobo:

@190, see mi see wahala dey, I don die for nairaland people
Na wa o.why you change from walestar to dobodobo,you for use nako or Nackson or Nackster
Re: Still On The Matter.his Yahozee Girlfriend Want To Come Back To Him by kpolli(m): 10:09am On Mar 24, 2010
well as the leader of "us", i advice him to accept her, use her life then move on to her best friend

(1) (Reply)

Is This Fair? / What The Love Ritual In Your Relationship? / Should I Start Cheating On Her Or Should I Break Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.