Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Should I Start Cheating On Her Or Should I Break Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Start Cheating On Her Or Should I Break Up (612 Views)

HELP! My Relationship Is Sinking. Should I Break Up With Her OR Salvage It? / She Is About To Start Cheating..... / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Start Cheating On Her Or Should I Break Up by Acceptance4(m): 7:36pm On Apr 01, 2010
For 2yrs since we start d relationship,i have never slept with my girl.i dont think i can hold myself again.she would not want to have intimacy with me outside marriage which we of cos we r not ready even in d next 5yrs.wat should i do.if you do not believe in my story,then u may not be able to offer a solution to problems.
Re: Should I Start Cheating On Her Or Should I Break Up by yme1(f): 8:08pm On Apr 01, 2010
if you cant stand the heat dear get out of the kitchen smiley kiss
Re: Should I Start Cheating On Her Or Should I Break Up by chelseabmw(m): 12:33am On Apr 02, 2010
@poster
so u want to tell us now that for two years u have not Bleep another woman?

i smell a rat, these are all lies
Re: Should I Start Cheating On Her Or Should I Break Up by dobodobo(m): 5:29am On Apr 02, 2010
You can go about having intimacy in the club, that is not cheating, it is called intimacy relieve to help your future marriage life, if you are having intimacy with street girls and girlfriend friends are known as cheating but love peddlers are not cheating at all
Re: Should I Start Cheating On Her Or Should I Break Up by itchy(f): 12:41pm On Apr 02, 2010
Control yourself and wait for your marriage. It's possible and doable

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Perfect Right Choice / How Much You Understand Your Partner / Should A Lady Propose To A Man First?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.