Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants - Jobs/Vacancies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (75296 Views)

Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Ecobank Has Started Inviting Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by barcelona007(f): 9:40am On Nov 28, 2017
Alexdon200089:

We wer 89 in number in my state of Origin
pls wht state are u from

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by barcelona007(f): 9:44am On Nov 28, 2017
Alexdon200089:

Very cheap exam cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
pls did u submit any photocopy or credentials

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Alexdon200089: 9:50am On Nov 28, 2017
barcelona007:
Photocopy everything that you called certificate, most importantly your primary school leaving certificate!!!!!
You will submit the photocopies when they ask you for the originals
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Alexdon200089: 9:50am On Nov 28, 2017
barcelona007:

Photocopy everything that you called certificate, most importantly your primary school leaving certificate!!!!!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Alexdon200089: 9:51am On Nov 28, 2017
barcelona007:
pls wht state are u from

Ebonyi State shocked
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Seyeedat: 3:05pm On Nov 28, 2017
Will they disqualify anyone without primary school leaving certificate? But has all other credentials?
Alexdon200089:

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Alexdon200089: 4:10pm On Nov 28, 2017
Seyeedat:
Will they disqualify anyone without primary school leaving certificate? But has all other credentials?

Nothing of such happened, but is a big blow to your name, if you don't have a long leg to back you up!!!!!
Try and go with other credentials that you have including your certificate of origin!!!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Evidenx(m): 8:53pm On Nov 28, 2017
Alexdon200089:

those who went today what documents did you go with apart from the ones listed on d mail?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Evidenx(m): 8:55pm On Nov 28, 2017
Alexdon200089:

If you like nah!!
Your name will be Sorry if you didn't do that grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
haha.. I Don cut my hair ooo ready for tomorrow ,but some persons say I Don come ugly for my low low cut... lol. Na step two I dey reduce my hair reach before.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Alexdon200089: 9:47pm On Nov 28, 2017
Evidenx:
those who went today what documents did you go with apart from the ones listed on d mail?

Go with Birth certificate,Primary school leaving certificate,NYSC discharge letter,Secondary wassce or neco,state of origin certificate,medical fitness report,University degree result,passport grin, pencil grin, and Nepa bill tongue tongue tongue tongue,

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Alexdon200089: 9:50pm On Nov 28, 2017
Evidenx:
haha.. I Don cut my hair ooo ready for tomorrow ,but some persons say I Don come ugly for my low low cut... lol. Na step two I dey reduce my hair reach before.

Every guy wer get beards no just fine for this immigration exercise, so don't feel like you're the only one, we wer all looking like peeled Agric fowl on Mondaygrin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Evidenx(m): 10:06pm On Nov 28, 2017
Alexdon200089:

Every guy wer get beards no just fine for this immigration exercise, so don't feel like you're the only one, we wer all looking like peeled Agric fowl on Mondaygrin grin grin grin
kwaaa..hhaha. guy you funny ooo.. lol

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Evidenx(m): 10:08pm On Nov 28, 2017
Alexdon200089:

Go with Birth certificate,Primary school leaving certificate,NYSC discharge letter,Secondary wassce or neco,state of origin certificate,medical fitness report,University degree result,passport grin, pencil grin, and Nepa bill tongue tongue tongue tongue,
I go even go with my moi-moi receipt self.. lol. bros u do well for listing them out.. one love.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Alexdon200089: 10:20pm On Nov 28, 2017
Evidenx:
I go even go with my moi-moi receipt self.. lol. bros u do well for listing them out.. one love.

That one follow oo!!
E go make sense, cuz they will post you to IDP to be making moi-moi for them grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Alexdon200089: 10:21pm On Nov 28, 2017
Evidenx:
kwaaa..hhaha. guy you funny ooo.. lol
grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na wetin Immigration cause

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Otapiapia1: 5:51am On Nov 29, 2017
My Barber gathered extra courage and asked me like 3 times if he should scrape my beards, beards that I groomed for ages. Beards add this special look it gives men. Still mourning my beards

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by MRJAY4ME(m): 3:53pm On Nov 29, 2017
Alexdon200089:

They are not, they are done sending Email or text message!!
The next email that will coming is for successful candidate and their training date!!!
Nothing like batch
Pls Bros, Do They Accept Declaration Of Age From Court.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Alexdon200089: 3:59pm On Nov 29, 2017
MRJAY4ME:
Pls Bros, Do They Accept Declaration Of Age From Court.

They do, but I was never ask of it!!!!
And I don't know why! Despite they ask others about it, but my own turn dey never did
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Kingzy4pep(m): 4:05pm On Nov 29, 2017
Alexdon200089:

This is so funny.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Alexdon200089: 4:08pm On Nov 29, 2017
Kingzy4pep:
This is so funny.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin....

That's what Immigration exercise cause oo!!
Am still mourning the loss of my 9years beards embarassed
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Evidenx(m): 5:59pm On Nov 29, 2017
Wow! First of all i want to thank God for the smooth examination and verification excercise,which to place at the Edo state command...i was the first person with a number tag in edo state,also the first person to enter d hall for examination,to God be praised.
We werent much,even NIS edo state command were expecting a 100 persons but only 43 persons showed up,i was the only one from my local govt,i saw one guy from oredo and another guy from diffrent local govt.area some persons from other states were also here to the verification and exams. We did verification first in d morning and did exams around 4pm. cheap questions with no maths,english and current affairs,the exam was sweet,this is d best immigration recruitment process so far,peaceful and smooth..after exams we come dey exchange numbers and they snap pictures(i nor snap shall)...lol. The God who have started it will complete it. Success to everyone who did their exams today and the rest of the applicants. #end#

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Keemy88(m): 7:37pm On Nov 29, 2017
It will be good if they just took all of us that showed up for the job Walahi

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by dhoney007: 8:34pm On Nov 29, 2017
:PI don't receive any mail but my runs dey gallant in fact they said I should no bother myself o

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Presie: 9:41am On Dec 15, 2017
I got an invite where I put my email in their site where I saw the invitation letter, yet I neither got a test or an email. The date has passed now, what do I do?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Evidenx(m): 1:47pm On Dec 15, 2017
hello house, I heard some persons have received text/email to come for another screening and exam on the 19th, 20th and 21st respectively... how true is this?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Alexdon200089: 1:57pm On Dec 15, 2017
Evidenx:
hello house, I heard some persons have received text/email to come for another screening and exam on the 19th, 20th and 21st respectively... how true is this?

Help your life and join NIS facebook page to move your ministry to permanent site tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by propanet(m): 2:11pm On Dec 15, 2017
Alexdon200089:

Help your life and join NIS facebook page to move your ministry to permanent site tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Pls I need the link
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by sammyogboso(m): 5:24pm On Dec 16, 2017
please is there any Facebook group for nis please

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Alexdon200089: 5:50pm On Dec 16, 2017
propanet:

Pls I need the link
You can reach them on their twitter handle[/b]_@NigImmigration
[b]Facebook
-Nigeria Immigration Service

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by vincentvinkincin(m): 11:07pm On Dec 18, 2017
Please house...can someone assit you even if you didn't get an invite or shortlisted
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by padua1234: 7:16am On Dec 19, 2017
vincentvinkincin:
Please house...can someone assit you even if you didn't get an invite or shortlisted
Yea but be careful of scammers

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Third Class Graduates: How Do You Feel When Denied A Job Due To Class Of Degree / I Just Got This Message From NYIF / Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.