Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,994 members, 7,845,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. (13620 Views)

MIXTAPE: The Unleashed Mixtape Hosted By DJ Instinct |@djinstinct / Download Rukus New Mixtape - The Hunger / ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by javalove(m): 6:09pm On Mar 29, 2010
@Boda DBR  grin

u sure u didnt make a mistake in ur email.  u wrote drb instead of dbr. . ?

@chitwine

please edit my full name out of ur post. . .tnk u

#Javalove. . unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by eldee(m): 6:10pm On Mar 29, 2010
javalove:

@eldee

i dont blame u, if u understood Levenshtein distance algorithm, u will understand that letter U is beside letter[b] I[/b] so seeing that kinda error from me doesnt mean I dont know what I an writing. . its just a typo. . .

Oi shut up man . . . with ur useless name-dropping.
Levenshtein ko, Frankenstein ni . . .  grin grin grin
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by javalove(m): 6:11pm On Mar 29, 2010
@eldee

I schooled you, didnt I. . ? grin grin grin

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by eldee(m): 6:18pm On Mar 29, 2010
javalove:

@eldee

I schooled you, didnt I. . ? grin grin grin

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!

Schooled me?? You know that's B.S.
Thank God for Google grin grin grin
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by chamotex(m): 6:29pm On Mar 29, 2010
Krayola:

@ Chamotex have you downloaded that software Eldee was talking about?

Yes I've downloaded that software . . . so far so good.
I also did a lil freestyle on that a millie instrumental but it wasnt clear with the mic I was using.
So Im gonna get a better mic and will upload that before the weekend.

Y'all need to hurry up and send me the beats cos the trial period for that software is 14 days o grin grin
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by Genuflect(m): 6:35pm On Mar 29, 2010
eldee:

@Genuflect

That gunshot is by Javalove, unless otherwise stated. grin grin

LWKMDDDDDDDD
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by HJ1(m): 6:49pm On Mar 29, 2010
yo pls Eldee and DBR how do i get the software to voice some ish in ma room . . I gat beats and the flows already. Wut type of mice do I use for recording and wut type of software do i ise to put it all together in order to let out a cool cut afterward . .holla abeg
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by eldee(m): 6:51pm On Mar 29, 2010
@MCs
ElRazur is busy with the beats. . . he'll get back to you in about two days.

H.J:

yo pls Eldee and DBR how do i get the software to voice some ish in ma room . . I gat beats and the flows already. Wut type of mice do I use for recording and wut type of software do i ise to put it all together in order to let out a cool cut afterward . .holla abeg

Look for Mixcraft on the net, it's a free trial but it's as advanced as it can get without being complicated.
All you need is a mic and an mp3 beat.
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by HJ1(m): 7:00pm On Mar 29, 2010
eldee:

@MCs
ElRazur is busy with the beats. . . he'll get back to you in about two days.

Look for Mixcraft on the net, it's a free trial but it's as advanced as it can get without being complicated.
All you need is a mic and an mp3 beat.

thanks mayte, . . . any mic type in particular or any mic wud do?
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by eldee(m): 7:03pm On Mar 29, 2010
H.J:

thanks mayte, . . . any mic type in particular or any mic wud do?

The higher the quality, the better . . . but my £12 mic was aiite.
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by HJ1(m): 7:05pm On Mar 29, 2010
ok, thanks
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by Genuflect(m): 7:08pm On Mar 29, 2010
H.J, apart from Mixcraft, try and get a very good studio mic that can be used on PC. Or if you have or know someone who has an Apple Mac, you can use the mic. It's so clear!! I used it to record One Pen
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by Krayola(m): 7:23pm On Mar 29, 2010
@eldee upload ur stuff make we hear nah
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by eldee(m): 7:27pm On Mar 29, 2010
Krayola:

@eldee upload your stuff make we hear nah

Hehehe . . . my wackness shall be heard by moi alone and no one else!!! grin grin
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by Krayola(m): 7:29pm On Mar 29, 2010
haha. Nothin dey there jor. It'll just be fun. Make we hear nah. . abeg grin
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by Genuflect(m): 7:42pm On Mar 29, 2010
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by chamotex(m): 7:50pm On Mar 29, 2010
Krayola:

@eldee upload your stuff make we hear nah

How do you upload a track? What website did you use for your last song?
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by Krayola(m): 7:54pm On Mar 29, 2010
chamotex:

How do you upload a track? What website did you use for your last song?

www.plunder.com  create an acct. takes like 2 mins
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by chamotex(m): 7:56pm On Mar 29, 2010
Krayola:

www.plunder.com  create an acct. takes like 2 mins

Okay . . . all I need is to get a mic then I will start uploading.

Now who wants a shout out in my a millie freestyle? cheesy
Put your name down NOW! cheesy grin
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by Moyola(f): 7:57pm On Mar 29, 2010
chamotex:

Okay . . . all I need is to get a mic then I will start uploading.

Now who wants a shout out in my a millie freestyle? cheesy
Put your name down NOW! cheesy grin

Hey! me! me! me! cheesy
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by dawhizkid1(m): 8:00pm On Mar 29, 2010
Me need beat to work 0n 0! Wit a tempo of 80-85bpm,
@Krayola
me no sabi use any software 0, bt i have a friend who is a sound engineer. . . . That help me wiv the recording, if i give am like 2 parcels of Igbo n like 10-soldiers. . . . I think he uses Cubase-sx or sumtin like dat. . . He still dey use Nuendo n Cakewalk abi kini ko.
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by chamotex(m): 8:02pm On Mar 29, 2010
Moyola:

Hey! me! me! me! cheesy

Okay I'll defo shout you out wink wink smiley
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by eldee(m): 8:02pm On Mar 29, 2010
@Everyone

Now we need to discuss the direction of this mixtape.
We can't all drop the same thing, and we have to ensure that the whole concept is basically related.
And I'm thinking of getting a few people on it . . . I'll pull some strings and see what I can get.
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by Moyola(f): 8:05pm On Mar 29, 2010
chamotex:

Okay I'll defo shout you out wink wink smiley

hehe! kindly lemme knw wen yu done! cheesy
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by lalaboi(m): 8:09pm On Mar 29, 2010
Chamo. . . . U nor be star yet. . so keep ya shout out grin
eldee:

@Everyone

Now we need to discuss the direction of this mixtape.
We can't all drop the same thing, and we have to ensure that the whole concept is basically related.
And I'm thinking of getting a few people on it . . . I'll pull some strings and see what I can get.

Everybody one rap. . . . We gats get some afro and r n b on this mix mahn. . .
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by Krayola(m): 8:13pm On Mar 29, 2010
@ eldee. Nice one.

I'm gonna make some beats too. Installed my beat making software today. It's driving my laptop loco tho and I'm hoping it doesnt crash and take all my recorded music with it. But I'm a risktaker so fu@# it. To ba crash o crash fun eleda e.  grin grin Life must continue

I'll upload the beats  as I'm working on them so people can suggest ideas.

Watch this spot.

@Chamotex. Me too i want shout out o. No do an eye for an eye o. That one no dey pay  grin grin We are all God's children.  grin

@whizkid. Beats will be coming soon. Don't u worry.
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by Genuflect(m): 8:14pm On Mar 29, 2010
lalaboi:

Exactly
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by chamotex(m): 8:17pm On Mar 29, 2010
lalaboi:

Ode! U sabi sing? grin
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by Krayola(m): 8:17pm On Mar 29, 2010
lalaboi:

I have some beats that my friend made me that i probably wont be using. He sings r&b and already recorded a rough hook on it. The recording is crap tho but it'll have to do. I'll upload it and if anyone likes it they can go ahead and mess with it. Not really crazy about it but it isn't bad at all. i'll have it up in like 5 mins
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by lalaboi(m): 8:21pm On Mar 29, 2010
@chamo. . . .

I fit sing na. . .u nor see my sinlgle? lol

@kray. . .

ok sha. . .up am 1st
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by Krayola(m): 8:30pm On Mar 29, 2010
here it is,  he recorded an intro and the hooks. the verses are empty. the first verse starts about 32 seconds in. .  u'll notice it though and should know where to start rappin if u decide to use it.

http://www.plunder.com/re-up-mp3-download-3d04d2caef.htm

@ lalaboi and whizkid or whoever else is itching to get going. Check it out and see if u can mess with it. Couldn't come up with anything in yoruba or pidgin for it that i liked, and I ain't doin that fake yankee s sh it, so i had to scrap it.  sad
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by lalaboi(m): 8:33pm On Mar 29, 2010
Krayola:

here it is,  he recorded an intro and the hooks. the verses are empty. the first verse starts about 32 seconds in. .  u'll notice it though and should know where to start rappin if u decide to use it.

http://www.plunder.com/re-up-mp3-download-3d04d2caef.htm

@ lalaboi and whizkid or whoever else is itching to get going. Check it out and see if u can mess with it. Couldn't come up with anything in yoruba or pidgin for it that i liked, and I ain't doin that fake yankee s sh it, so i had to scrap it.  sad

Am on this mahn. . .lol. . . . Yooba and pigin all z way lol. . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Wizkid Ft. Femi Kuti- Jaiye Jaiye / Ew! Video : Wizkid- Pakurumo (available For Mobile Download ) / Watch New Video: Olamide – Konkobility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.