Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. (13594 Views)

MIXTAPE: The Unleashed Mixtape Hosted By DJ Instinct |@djinstinct / Download Rukus New Mixtape - The Hunger / ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by Krayola(m): 8:36pm On Mar 29, 2010
lalaboi:

Am on this mahn. . .lol. . . . Yooba and pigin all z way lol. . .

washere. . . The project is officially lauched.  grin
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by chamotex(m): 8:38pm On Mar 29, 2010
Krayola:

here it is,  he recorded an intro and the hooks. the verses are empty. the first verse starts about 32 seconds in. .  u'll notice it though and should know where to start rappin if u decide to use it.

http://www.plunder.com/re-up-mp3-download-3d04d2caef.htm

@ lalaboi and whizkid or whoever else is itching to get going. Check it out and see if u can mess with it. Couldn't come up with anything in yoruba or pidgin for it that i liked, and I ain't doin that fake yankee s sh it, so i had to scrap it.  sad

I can work with that . . . I dont mind

Lalaboi or whoever wants to use it should make note of the chorus before jumpin on the track.
It's talking about re-up . . . making money.
So dont go and spit summin about paraga and shekpe on it o grin grin
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by Krayola(m): 8:40pm On Mar 29, 2010
grin grin grin grin
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by clintwine(m): 8:45pm On Mar 29, 2010
@javalove, this world is a small place
LOL

no vex say i put ur name, dat was my way of hitting at the poster to be sure i know him.
You and java sef
Take care
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by lalaboi(m): 8:45pm On Mar 29, 2010
@chamo. . .

Mofo ni e. . .i tok say i nor get ears?? lol. . . I already listened and found out. . . .
U neva even release track b4 u one dey make mouth lol. . . .ise owo re da? tongue
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by lalaboi(m): 8:49pm On Mar 29, 2010
Chamo. . .make we collabo. . . .

Do 1st verse then send me wetin u record. . .i'll do the rest. . .
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by chamotex(m): 8:51pm On Mar 29, 2010
lalaboi:

Chamo. . .make we collabo. . . .

Do 1st verse then send me wetin u record. . .i'll do the rest. . .

Okay no worries . . . I go try do am with pidgin
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by ElRazur: 10:17pm On Mar 29, 2010
Keep it up guys.
smiley
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by dawhizkid1(m): 1:22am On Mar 30, 2010
Doing this for the Love of NL, bt i ain't Tavarez/
I'm ten times betta than Mode9, Make Java Rest/
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by Krayola(m): 1:57am On Mar 30, 2010
angry I just broke my midi controller. I pushed the usb connector in with too much pressure and the pins in the port broke. So much for me making beats tonight. . . . Be like say i go find one used one buy tomorrow.  shior!!
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by DBR: 9:15am On Mar 30, 2010
Sorry guyz, ma bad.
And tnx java for spottin it.
dbr101@yahoo.com

I no mind collabo too o.

oNe
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by HJ1(m): 9:38am On Mar 30, 2010
DBR:

Sorry guyz, ma bad.
And tnx java for spottin it.
dbr101@yahoo.com

I no mind collabo too o.

oNe

yo DBR . . I just downloaded the Mixcraft software and I dont have a clue on how to use it (foro now though) . .u gat tips to give a broda? Also wanna do a joint called M.S-D.O.S (Major Shutdown- Death Of Swag) . . .wud give u more infos if u down . .holla

eldee also pls holla if u read this
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by DBR: 10:21am On Mar 30, 2010
H.J:

yo DBR . . I just downloaded the Mixcraft software and I dont have a clue on how to use it (foro now though) . .u gat tips to give a broda? Also wanna do a joint called M.S-D.O.S (Major Shutdown- [b]D[/b]eath [b]O[/b]f [b]S[/b]wag) . . .wud give u more infos if u down . .holla

eldee also pls holla if u read this

DOS, cool, in down witya bruv.

About d mixcraft, sorwwy but this dude dbr doesnt kno jack bout that.

But hit me up wit d info bout d DOS. Goog luck wit d mixcraft thingy.

oNe
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by HJ1(m): 10:28am On Mar 30, 2010
DBR:

DOS, cool, in down witya bruv.

About d mixcraft, sorwwy but this dude dbr doesnt kno jack bout that.

But hit me up wit d info bout d DOS. Goog luck wit d mixcraft thingy.

oNe

ok then, . . .cool . . let's hook up on FB . so we cud talk much more (wudn't want to be a victim of plagiarism grin) .ma URL is www.facebook.com/dageminiparadox . . . holla
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by streetwize(m): 5:03pm On Mar 30, 2010
yo who has a beat for me,
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by chamotex(m): 5:43pm On Mar 30, 2010
H.J:

yo DBR . . I just downloaded the Mixcraft software and I dont have a clue on how to use it (foro now though) . .u gat tips to give a broda?

I thought I was the only one.
That ish is kinda complicated mehn.
But with time I think Imma figure it out.
There's like a youtube tutorial on how to use it if that will help . . . for me the dude was just yarning dust.
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by chamotex(m): 5:44pm On Mar 30, 2010
streetwize:

yo who has a beat for me,

I think Krayola, ElRazur and some else are the ones making the beats.
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by Krayola(m): 2:27pm On Apr 01, 2010
@chamotex & DBR. Any luck with the software?
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by HJ1(m): 3:52pm On Apr 01, 2010
@krayola , .how far? I don dey learn the software small small and I even did somethin very rough with it last nite . .
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by DBR: 5:21pm On Apr 01, 2010
@
Krayola

Nope, im off the mixcraft software thingy.
Was told d trial version wudnt work on a Mac.

But i'l look for a way to lay ma voice once i get the beats.

oNe
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by Genuflect(m): 5:50pm On Apr 01, 2010
DBR, if you using a Mac, you don't need to install Mixcraft on it. I think there's a software on the Mac called Garageband. It can handle recording and mixing well
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by eldee(m): 5:52pm On Apr 01, 2010
Who still needs help with mixcraft??
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by DBR: 6:01pm On Apr 01, 2010
Genuflect:

DBR, if you using a Mac, you don't need to install Mixcraft on it. I think there's a software on the Mac called Garageband. It can handle recording and mixing well
Yep i kno Genuflect, but i dont have it, mayb cos mine is a G4~~dunno.
I'l get by tho, worst case scenerio, i'll step into a studio!
tnx genuflexie, good lookin out.

oNe
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by Genuflect(m): 6:16pm On Apr 01, 2010
DBR:

Yep i kno Genuflect, but i dont have it, mayb cos mine is a G4~~dunno.
I'l get by tho, worst case scenerio, i'll step into a studio!
tnx genuflexie, good lookin out.

oNe
Ok bro. Btw, is it me or genuflexie sounds feminine? Lol
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by eldee(m): 6:47pm On Apr 01, 2010
Here's Mixcraft usage . . . step by step.

Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by eldee(m): 6:48pm On Apr 01, 2010
Step Two

Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by eldee(m): 6:49pm On Apr 01, 2010
Step three

Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by eldee(m): 6:50pm On Apr 01, 2010
Step Four

Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by eldee(m): 6:51pm On Apr 01, 2010
Step Five is saving it.
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by ofokaofoki: 7:35pm On Apr 01, 2010
eldee thats a legendary tutorial , only an airforce grad can flip that .

who wants a sick ofoka beat to spit on? grin grin
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by chamotex(m): 8:39pm On Apr 01, 2010
Eldee, did Ofoka attend AFSS aswell? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Yh I got the mixcraft thingy . . . .I'm about to do a lil freestyle now . . . will upload soon
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by chamotex(m): 8:42pm On Apr 01, 2010
ofokaofoki:

eldee thats a legendary tutorial , only an airforce grad can flip that .

who wants a sick ofoka beat to spit on? grin grin

Lemme see whatchu working with

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

This Is The Freestyle That Got Japp Roasted On Twitter. / Wizkid Ft. Femi Kuti- Jaiye Jaiye / DOWNLOAD MP3: Lil Nas X – Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.