Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,668 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Is There Any Hope For Couples With As Genotype - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Any Hope For Couples With As Genotype (2868 Views)

My (AS) Genotype. A Major Hindrance In Getting Married On Time. / My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype / Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Hope For Couples With As Genotype by dwilliams: 8:55pm On Nov 19, 2017
I have been seeing a girl for a while and it so turned out we are both AS genotype, is there any hope for us, I have heard about genetic marking, cvs and pre implantation, doctors in the house can you shed more light on this medical procedures and it's costs.
Re: Is There Any Hope For Couples With As Genotype by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:04pm On Nov 19, 2017
there is always hope, as it is not an obligation to have children of your own....you can ADOPT too. if you truly love someone then you overlook such flimsy stuff and stand by them regardless of kids or not

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Hope For Couples With As Genotype by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 19, 2017
undecided

Giving birth to SS children is not cool. By then love go clear for your eyes.

Sorry if I offended someone.
Re: Is There Any Hope For Couples With As Genotype by dwilliams: 9:11pm On Nov 19, 2017
OrestesDante:
undecided

No you didn't
Re: Is There Any Hope For Couples With As Genotype by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 19, 2017
dwilliams:
I have been seeing a girl for a while and it so turned out we are both AS genotype, is there any hope for us, I have heard about genetic marking, cvs and pre implantation, doctors in the house can you shed more light on this medical procedures and it's costs.
d only tin na to abort if the foetus is SS, wud u want ur babe to go thru dat Had a neigbour dey had 4 kids. 2 were SS. Those kids really suffered o. If u know wat is good for u. Break up
Re: Is There Any Hope For Couples With As Genotype by marztar(m): 10:31pm On Nov 19, 2017
there is hope for them but little hope for the children.
Re: Is There Any Hope For Couples With As Genotype by ubunja(m): 2:47am On Nov 20, 2017
what the hell is As genotype
Re: Is There Any Hope For Couples With As Genotype by Nobody: 4:48am On Nov 20, 2017
OrestesDante:
undecided

Love love love, love wey dey fade, anybody wey carry only love enter marriage go hear nwiii.
Re: Is There Any Hope For Couples With As Genotype by oxmale: 9:09am On Nov 20, 2017
Thank God,, I am AA..
Anybody can go including SS.

The place where I stay a 17 year old boy died of sickle cell anaemia after passing through mu
ch pains.

All the money his parents spent on him wasted.

Now his parents are childless,, No Children.

I know you are in love but consider the consequences. You won't be happy seeing your kids suffer.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Hope For Couples With As Genotype by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 20, 2017
dwilliams:

Oga!!!!

What do u mean by seeing her for a while...u don fall in love abi...

Don't be inconsiderate by bringing kids into this world that will come and suffer pains ooooo....

Infact before I ask for a babe's name, na genotype first oooo...

Once na AS, abeg carry go......even though i'm AA...I don't wanna have kids that's will have genotype selection challenges when choosing spouse in their life
Re: Is There Any Hope For Couples With As Genotype by TheManofTomorrow(m): 10:33am On Nov 20, 2017
ubunja:
what the hell is As genotype
Go back to biology class ss1. u ll learn
Re: Is There Any Hope For Couples With As Genotype by TheManofTomorrow(m): 10:36am On Nov 20, 2017
Its better u severe ur ties with her. She will understand too if she is the smart type. You spend money on ss children and they will still die at the long run. Be wise
Re: Is There Any Hope For Couples With As Genotype by ubunja(m): 10:44am On Nov 20, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
Go back to biology class ss1. u ll learn
im in Zimbabwe we didnt learn that.
Re: Is There Any Hope For Couples With As Genotype by TheManofTomorrow(m): 10:49am On Nov 20, 2017
ubunja:

That's too bad. It will only contribute to ur ignorance.
Re: Is There Any Hope For Couples With As Genotype by movid(m): 10:50am On Nov 20, 2017
OrestesDante:
undecided

How person fit know him blood group abeg.
Re: Is There Any Hope For Couples With As Genotype by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 20, 2017
movid:
How person fit know him blood group abeg.

go to any hospital. most preferable a general hospital.
Re: Is There Any Hope For Couples With As Genotype by ubunja(m): 10:57am On Nov 20, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
That's too bad. It will only contribute to ur ignorance.
stingy with info.
i will ask my uncle G.
Re: Is There Any Hope For Couples With As Genotype by TheManofTomorrow(m): 10:59am On Nov 20, 2017
ubunja:

stingy with info.
i will ask my uncle G.
Better you do before posting on nairaland. You won't like nairalanders seeing you being ignoramus with simple sturvs
Re: Is There Any Hope For Couples With As Genotype by MissRaine69(f): 11:02am On Nov 20, 2017
I would say IVF is the only option as embryoes are tested before being implanted the disease free are used while those that carry the gene are not used. The process is called Pre-implantation genetic diagnosis (PGD)
BUT I am not sure if this is an expense you can carry. It’s not cheap. Where are you based?

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Hope For Couples With As Genotype by MissRaine69(f): 11:04am On Nov 20, 2017
ubunja:

If you did A’ level biology you would have.
Re: Is There Any Hope For Couples With As Genotype by ubunja(m): 11:05am On Nov 20, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
Better you do before posting on nairaland. You won't like nairalanders seeing you being ignoramus with simple sturvs
actually i have to lower my intelligence to get to understand the fvckery that takes place here. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Hope For Couples With As Genotype by MissRaine69(f): 11:06am On Nov 20, 2017
yeyerolling:
d only tin na to abort if the foetus is SS, wud u want ur babe to go thru dat Had a neigbour dey had 4 kids. 2 were SS. Those kids really suffered o. If u know wat is good for u. Break up
Breaking up just because having children naturally is not possible?
Have not evolved from that as a society?
Re: Is There Any Hope For Couples With As Genotype by TheManofTomorrow(m): 11:07am On Nov 20, 2017
ubunja:

actually i have to lower my intelligence to get to understand the fvckery that takes place here. grin grin grin
And still ur so called intelligence couldn't decode the meaning of 'AS genotype". Seems lyk you will need to boost it now. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Hope For Couples With As Genotype by ubunja(m): 11:11am On Nov 20, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
And still ur so called intelligence couldn't decode the meaning of 'AS genotype". Seems lyk you will need to boost it now. cheesy
as if knowing everything is intelligence grin thats Omniscience.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Hope For Couples With As Genotype by ubunja(m): 11:13am On Nov 20, 2017
MissRaine69:

If you did A’ level biology you would have.
i did a different combination.
if he was humble he would have told me instead of growing wings.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Hope For Couples With As Genotype by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 20, 2017
MissRaine69:

Breaking up just because having children naturally is not possible?
Have not evolved from that as a society?
so he shud subject the poor gal to 3-4 D &C (abortions) incase d foetus is SS. Pls gerahere abeg. Till her womb bcoms damaged
Re: Is There Any Hope For Couples With As Genotype by MissRaine69(f): 11:20am On Nov 20, 2017
ubunja:

i did a different combination.
if he was humble he would have told me instead of growing wings.
Or you could have just googled it....
Re: Is There Any Hope For Couples With As Genotype by MissRaine69(f): 11:21am On Nov 20, 2017
yeyerolling:
so he shud subject the poor gal to 3-4 D &C (abortions) incase d foetus is SS. Pls gerahere abeg. Till her womb bcoms damaged
And who is advocating for that? Where did I mention any of that?
Re: Is There Any Hope For Couples With As Genotype by ubunja(m): 11:25am On Nov 20, 2017
MissRaine69:

Or you could have just googled it....
if we went to google for everything life would end up boring.i like interacting with real people
even dealing with the ATM gets boring at the end and u end up missing dealing with real bank tellers.

3 Likes

Re: Is There Any Hope For Couples With As Genotype by MissRaine69(f): 11:57am On Nov 20, 2017
ubunja:

if we went to google for everything life would end up boring.i like interacting with real people
even dealing with the ATM gets boring at the end and u end up missing dealing with real bank tellers.
Then you will be mocked here and often too
Re: Is There Any Hope For Couples With As Genotype by ubunja(m): 12:08pm On Nov 20, 2017
MissRaine69:

Then you will be mocked here and often too
who is afraid of cowards hiding behind keyboards grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Hope For Couples With As Genotype by RedDistrict: 1:29pm On Nov 20, 2017
End it bro

The drama you would encounter later esp as pertaining to kids isnt worth the trouble.
You guys would have at least 1 SS kid, your whole resources could be depleted trying to ensure that 1 kid's survival alone.

It'll be hard but u'll move on eventually. move on

(1) (2) (Reply)

What 're The Permissible Sex Styles Allowed In Islam / Side Chick Who Posed As Sex Doll Caught And Disgraced. / As A Kid,how Do You Think Women Got Pregnant ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.