Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Are U An Unemployed Graduate With A Viable Business Idea - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are U An Unemployed Graduate With A Viable Business Idea (468 Views)

Ways To Make Money As An Unemployed Graduate In Nigeria / An Unemployed Graduate Begs Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola And Dangote For a Job / The Life Of An Unemployed Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are U An Unemployed Graduate With A Viable Business Idea by nabiz(m): 8:55pm On Nov 19, 2017
I want to finance to diversify my investment through helping people and at the same time help myself. If you you are a graduate without a job and business capital but have a profitable business idea, pls give me a call. I will finance the idea while you work as a manager or as a partner. You can chose to collect a monthly salary or an agreed percentage of the monthly profit. I may not be directly involve in the business because my hands are already full. You are to manage the business and can also recruit if there is the need but the person in charge of finance will always be appointed buy me. Pls note: our agreement or terms and condition will be documented by a lawyer for our future protection, so you don't have anything to fear. Our relationship will be strictly business relationship.

I need four people with for different ideas and each business should be within 500 to700k. You can call me on 08135884401 of send the proposal to contact4mr.paul@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Current Vacancies At MTN Nigeria / Port Harcourt Jobs / Federal Civil Service Commission Of Nigeria Recruitment 2018 Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.