Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Would You Like Your Bae Keep A Bestie Of The Opposite Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Like Your Bae Keep A Bestie Of The Opposite Sex? (1210 Views)

Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? / If Your Bae Buys You This, HOLD HIM STRONG (photos) / Can You Kiss Your Bae During Early Morning Sex Even When They Have Not Brushed?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Like Your Bae Keep A Bestie Of The Opposite Sex? by Faithola(f): 9:15pm On Nov 19, 2017
Yesterday I was on air as usual for the show afternoon drive at the radio station but this time I wasn't alone. My boss the studio was in the studio with me and the topic for the day was "Finding the real one on social media" and we also talked about communication in relationship.

A lady called in and along the line and finally we asked her about her boyfriend having a bestie. She laughed and said all those who have besties who are opposite sex in a relationship are jesters.
This brings me to asking you all on Nairaland. What do you think about your Bae or Boo having a bestie and the bestie is a male/female with respect to the sex of your Bae or Boo?

Would u be comfortable if your girlfriend or boyfriend keeps a bestie who is a male for the lady and a girl for the male?
Re: Would You Like Your Bae Keep A Bestie Of The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 19, 2017
boring topic everywhere angry

1 Like

Re: Would You Like Your Bae Keep A Bestie Of The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 19, 2017
No need
Re: Would You Like Your Bae Keep A Bestie Of The Opposite Sex? by iPrevail(m): 9:20pm On Nov 19, 2017
This issue is so over-flogged. undecided

1 Like

Re: Would You Like Your Bae Keep A Bestie Of The Opposite Sex? by Oyiboman69: 9:39pm On Nov 19, 2017
Why would i?

Re: Would You Like Your Bae Keep A Bestie Of The Opposite Sex? by SmartchoiceNGR: 10:06pm On Nov 19, 2017
Ishilove dares not.
Re: Would You Like Your Bae Keep A Bestie Of The Opposite Sex? by valgbo(m): 10:11pm On Nov 19, 2017
Re: Would You Like Your Bae Keep A Bestie Of The Opposite Sex? by Faithola(f): 10:13pm On Nov 19, 2017
Oyiboman69:
Why would i?
I thought trust covers for that
Re: Would You Like Your Bae Keep A Bestie Of The Opposite Sex? by makydebbie(f): 10:15pm On Nov 19, 2017
This issue is over flogged abeg.

Secondly, it's almost impossible to have the opposite sex as your bestie. Visit this thread for more details, I'll tired of saying the same thing over again.
https://www.nairaland.com/4025368/friendship-opposite-sex
Re: Would You Like Your Bae Keep A Bestie Of The Opposite Sex? by BluntBoy(m): 10:16pm On Nov 19, 2017
Faithola:
Yesterday I was on air as usual for the show afternoon drive at the radio station but this time I wasn't alone. My boss the studio was in the studio with me and the topic for the day was "Finding the real one on social media" and we also talked about communication in relationship.

A lady called in and along the line and finally we asked her about her boyfriend having a bestie. She laughed and said all those who have besties who are opposite sex in a relationship are jesters.
This brings me to asking you all on Nairaland. What do you think about your Bae or Boo having a bestie and the bestie is a male/female with respect to the sex of your Bae or Boo?

Would u be comfortable if your girlfriend or boyfriend keeps a bestie who is a male for the lady and a girl for the male?

Nairaland is becoming seriously boring. Recycled posts everyday. Just so boring.
Re: Would You Like Your Bae Keep A Bestie Of The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 19, 2017
BluntBoy:

Nairaland is becoming seriously boring. Recycled posts everyday. Just so boring.
sadsad
Re: Would You Like Your Bae Keep A Bestie Of The Opposite Sex? by BluntBoy(m): 10:50pm On Nov 19, 2017
Tahra:
sadsad
Ki lo sele, Akanke mi owon
Re: Would You Like Your Bae Keep A Bestie Of The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 19, 2017
BluntBoy:

Ki lo sele, Akanke mi owon
Picture yen ni.Nlders get bad mouth o,you sef con turn am to meme.
Re: Would You Like Your Bae Keep A Bestie Of The Opposite Sex? by BluntBoy(m): 11:01pm On Nov 19, 2017
Tahra:
Picture yen ni.Nlders get bad mouth o,you sef con turn am to meme.

cheesy

You want me to remove it?
Re: Would You Like Your Bae Keep A Bestie Of The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 19, 2017
BluntBoy:

cheesy
You want me to remove it?
Yes.kisscheesy
Re: Would You Like Your Bae Keep A Bestie Of The Opposite Sex? by BluntBoy(m): 11:06pm On Nov 19, 2017
Tahra:
Yes.kisscheesy
Alright, Akanke mi.
Re: Would You Like Your Bae Keep A Bestie Of The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 19, 2017
BluntBoy:

Alright, Akanke mi.
kisssmiley Sleep well.
Re: Would You Like Your Bae Keep A Bestie Of The Opposite Sex? by BluntBoy(m): 11:12pm On Nov 19, 2017
Tahra:
kisssmiley Sleep well.
And you too, Akanke mi cheesy Sweet dreams.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Like Your Bae Keep A Bestie Of The Opposite Sex? by Earthquake1: 11:13pm On Nov 19, 2017
I am a jealous person, so no.
Re: Would You Like Your Bae Keep A Bestie Of The Opposite Sex? by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:18pm On Nov 19, 2017
Shame on me if I am not my girlfriend best friend
Re: Would You Like Your Bae Keep A Bestie Of The Opposite Sex? by Faithola(f): 11:26pm On Nov 19, 2017
Tahra:
sadsad
sorry darling...... You can drop some tips. Thanks
Re: Would You Like Your Bae Keep A Bestie Of The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 4:52am On Nov 20, 2017
No

I can't afford to keep yam near a goat, one day, he will eat it.

1 Like

Re: Would You Like Your Bae Keep A Bestie Of The Opposite Sex? by Faithola(f): 8:18am On Nov 20, 2017
Chybeibe:
No

I can't afford to keep yam near a goat, one day, he will eat it.
lmao. This cracked me up
Re: Would You Like Your Bae Keep A Bestie Of The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 20, 2017
Faithola:
lmao. This cracked me up
But its the gospel truth na. lolzz.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photo Of Cute Police Officer And His Beautiful Bride. / I Want To Bless 10 Nairalanders tonight!. / Why My Wife Did Not Opt For Female Servant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.