Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Can You Kiss Your Bae During Early Morning Sex Even When They Have Not Brushed?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Kiss Your Bae During Early Morning Sex Even When They Have Not Brushed?? (7613 Views)

How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? / If Your Bae Buys You This, HOLD HIM STRONG (photos) / Can A Man Reject Sex Even When Offered To Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Kiss Your Bae During Early Morning Sex Even When They Have Not Brushed?? by Imoh555(m): 12:07pm On May 26, 2019
Can you kiss your Bae during early morning sex even when they have not brushed??

Re: Can You Kiss Your Bae During Early Morning Sex Even When They Have Not Brushed?? by Cinacci124: 12:09pm On May 26, 2019
Hmmm.... FCT I WILL MAKE IT THIS WEEK
Re: Can You Kiss Your Bae During Early Morning Sex Even When They Have Not Brushed?? by Raulboy(m): 12:09pm On May 26, 2019
my favorite

3 Likes

Re: Can You Kiss Your Bae During Early Morning Sex Even When They Have Not Brushed?? by matify83: 12:22pm On May 26, 2019
Of course

4 Likes

Re: Can You Kiss Your Bae During Early Morning Sex Even When They Have Not Brushed?? by Holamic: 12:22pm On May 26, 2019
Absolutely yes... I knw guys will be forming if you can't kiss her why plead alliance to the stew

1 Like

Re: Can You Kiss Your Bae During Early Morning Sex Even When They Have Not Brushed?? by ITearHerTotoWyd: 12:36pm On May 26, 2019
Imoh555:
Can you kiss your Bae during early morning sex even when they have not brushed??

Pukes angry

1 Like

Re: Can You Kiss Your Bae During Early Morning Sex Even When They Have Not Brushed?? by fukushaki(m): 12:40pm On May 26, 2019
shocked

1 Like

Re: Can You Kiss Your Bae During Early Morning Sex Even When They Have Not Brushed?? by uchaymart(m): 12:48pm On May 26, 2019
Only a dirty man does that
Re: Can You Kiss Your Bae During Early Morning Sex Even When They Have Not Brushed?? by Biglittlelois(f): 12:48pm On May 26, 2019
I always brush my teeth before sleeping, it's a habit I can never stop, and a habit my exes got from me which they can't also do without, so yes I can, since there won't be bad breath due to the previous night's brushing.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Kiss Your Bae During Early Morning Sex Even When They Have Not Brushed?? by SenorFax(m): 12:56pm On May 26, 2019
Bad breath will even make it sweeter. grin

3 Likes

Re: Can You Kiss Your Bae During Early Morning Sex Even When They Have Not Brushed?? by ubunja(m): 12:56pm On May 26, 2019
I saw a friend of mine had breath mints under his pillow for that. I was like WTF??

Brush teeth the night before and you'll be fine.

If you find your breath is hell, simply give her oral first. Lick that pussy and the juices will cover the bad breath.

Then kontinu.

5 Likes

Re: Can You Kiss Your Bae During Early Morning Sex Even When They Have Not Brushed?? by JujuSugar(f): 12:58pm On May 26, 2019
ITearHerTotoWyd:

Pukes angry

This one is puking grin. When you find out where else people willingly put their mouths, it's gonna blow your mind.

1 Like

Re: Can You Kiss Your Bae During Early Morning Sex Even When They Have Not Brushed?? by yellow237(m): 1:01pm On May 26, 2019
Biglittlelois:
I always brush my teeth before sleeping, it's a habit I can never stop, and a habit my exes got from me which they can't also do without, so yes I can, since there won't be bad breath due to the previous night's brushing.
that exes part really got me like
Should have been better if you have typed ur customers in the other room

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Kiss Your Bae During Early Morning Sex Even When They Have Not Brushed?? by Biglittlelois(f): 1:07pm On May 26, 2019
yellow237:
that exes part really got me like
Should have been better if you have typed ur customers in the other room

Whatever makes you sleep at night.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Kiss Your Bae During Early Morning Sex Even When They Have Not Brushed?? by ITearHerTotoWyd: 1:17pm On May 26, 2019
JujuSugar:

This one is puking grin. When you find out where else people willingly put their mouths, it's gonna blow your mind.
Have you been sucked in the buttthole before

Pukes angry

1 Like

Re: Can You Kiss Your Bae During Early Morning Sex Even When They Have Not Brushed?? by ubunja(m): 1:19pm On May 26, 2019
ITearHerTotoWyd:

Pukes angry
my virgin loved licking my anus every night. That thing is fire.

I recommend your GF do it.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Kiss Your Bae During Early Morning Sex Even When They Have Not Brushed?? by ITearHerTotoWyd: 1:22pm On May 26, 2019
ubunja:
my virgin loved licking my anus every night. That thing is fire.

I recommend your GF do it.
Then kiss you

Pukes angry

1 Like

Re: Can You Kiss Your Bae During Early Morning Sex Even When They Have Not Brushed?? by ubunja(m): 1:23pm On May 26, 2019
ITearHerTotoWyd:
Then kiss you

Pukes angry
yar totally

Sex is dirty. Clean sex is the most boring sex.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Kiss Your Bae During Early Morning Sex Even When They Have Not Brushed?? by ITearHerTotoWyd: 1:23pm On May 26, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Pukes angry

2 Likes

Re: Can You Kiss Your Bae During Early Morning Sex Even When They Have Not Brushed?? by JujuSugar(f): 1:25pm On May 26, 2019
ITearHerTotoWyd:

Pukes angry

Why? Do you want to suck it?
Re: Can You Kiss Your Bae During Early Morning Sex Even When They Have Not Brushed?? by ITearHerTotoWyd: 1:29pm On May 26, 2019
JujuSugar:

Why? Do you want to suck it?
Can't even suck your pusssy even if I'm paid a million dollar. Talk more of ass

I have no idea the contents in it embarassed

Pukes angry

3 Likes

Re: Can You Kiss Your Bae During Early Morning Sex Even When They Have Not Brushed?? by JujuSugar(f): 1:36pm On May 26, 2019
ITearHerTotoWyd:
Can't even suck your pusssy even if I'm paid a million dollar. Talk more of ass

I have no idea the contents in it embarassed

Pukes angry

Your moniker is ITearHerTotoWyd but u dey fear toto. Lol!

7 Likes

Re: Can You Kiss Your Bae During Early Morning Sex Even When They Have Not Brushed?? by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 26, 2019
of course
Re: Can You Kiss Your Bae During Early Morning Sex Even When They Have Not Brushed?? by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 26, 2019
ubunja:
I saw a friend of mine had breath mints under his pillow for that. I was like WTF??

Brush teeth the night before and you'll be fine.

If you find your breath is hell, simply give her oral first. Lick that pussy and the juices will cover the bad breath.

Then kontinu.

1 Like

Re: Can You Kiss Your Bae During Early Morning Sex Even When They Have Not Brushed?? by ITearHerTotoWyd: 1:43pm On May 26, 2019
JujuSugar:

Your moniker is ITearHerTotoWyd but u dey fear toto. Lmao
Well if you're opportuned to spend time with me then you would know if yours won't tear or go half torn

Not forgetting your ass-hole

Pukes angry
Re: Can You Kiss Your Bae During Early Morning Sex Even When They Have Not Brushed?? by JujuSugar(f): 1:45pm On May 26, 2019
ITearHerTotoWyd:
Well if you're opportuned to spend time with me then you would know if yours won't tear or go half torn

Not forgetting you A-hole

Pukes angry
Yeah, right

1 Like

Re: Can You Kiss Your Bae During Early Morning Sex Even When They Have Not Brushed?? by ITearHerTotoWyd: 1:47pm On May 26, 2019
author=JujuSugar post=78735321]
Unfortunately you can't get that opportunity

You will have to queue. angry
Re: Can You Kiss Your Bae During Early Morning Sex Even When They Have Not Brushed?? by JujuSugar(f): 1:58pm On May 26, 2019
ITearHerTotoWyd:
Unfortunately you can't get that opportunity

You will have to queue. angry

Thanks but don't worry. I was never interested!
Re: Can You Kiss Your Bae During Early Morning Sex Even When They Have Not Brushed?? by ITearHerTotoWyd: 2:03pm On May 26, 2019
JujuSugar:

Thanks but don't worry. I was never interested.
You sound like you were invited

Pukes angry
Re: Can You Kiss Your Bae During Early Morning Sex Even When They Have Not Brushed?? by Plolly(f): 2:04pm On May 26, 2019
Yea I always wanted to kiss him the few times we could be together but he doesn't like it. Now we've broken up on Thursday
Re: Can You Kiss Your Bae During Early Morning Sex Even When They Have Not Brushed?? by JujuSugar(f): 2:05pm On May 26, 2019
ITearHerTotoWyd:
You sound like you were invited

Pukes angry

You sound like you guessed wrong cheesy
Re: Can You Kiss Your Bae During Early Morning Sex Even When They Have Not Brushed?? by KENZYYONG(m): 2:13pm On May 26, 2019
I do that everything...she enjoys it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of This Man With His Two Pregnant Girlfriends (photo) / How A Girl With Yeast Infection Deliberately Let A Man Give Her MouthAction / Urgent 2k: What Do You/they Use It For & Why Is The Need Always Urgent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.