Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,252 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

If You Could Break A World Record,what Record Would You Break? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Could Break A World Record,what Record Would You Break? (2311 Views)

How Do You Break A Good Girl’s Heart? / How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story / How Do I Break A Blood Oath I Took With My Late Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Could Break A World Record,what Record Would You Break? by Ladyjumong(f): 5:23am On Nov 20, 2017
makydebbie:
Reading all the books in the world's biggest library.
wow, to me more like reading all the western romance novels.
Re: If You Could Break A World Record,what Record Would You Break? by makydebbie(f): 6:00am On Nov 20, 2017
Ladyjumong:
Lol, I'm not a fan of romance novels.
Re: If You Could Break A World Record,what Record Would You Break? by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 20, 2017
what kind of books do you like?
makydebbie:
Lol, I'm not a fan of romance novels.
Re: If You Could Break A World Record,what Record Would You Break? by makydebbie(f): 7:20am On Nov 20, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
what kind of books do you like?
Crime fiction, adventures, etc...

1 Like

Re: If You Could Break A World Record,what Record Would You Break? by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 20, 2017
Cool I am not a fan of fictional stuff tho
makydebbie:
Re: If You Could Break A World Record,what Record Would You Break? by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 20, 2017
You love love
Ladyjumong:
Re: If You Could Break A World Record,what Record Would You Break? by makydebbie(f): 7:25am On Nov 20, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Cool I am not a fan of fictional stuff tho
Okay.
Re: If You Could Break A World Record,what Record Would You Break? by justiniyke29: 8:44am On Nov 20, 2017
Preetiex:
i think i will like to be d 1st woman to fly with wings
come dear u be witch? even witch use broom 2 fly
Re: If You Could Break A World Record,what Record Would You Break? by AlexCk: 8:46am On Nov 20, 2017
makydebbie:

Crime fiction, yea?

U should like CSI, criminal minds,(etc) lotz then.
Re: If You Could Break A World Record,what Record Would You Break? by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 20, 2017
Re: If You Could Break A World Record,what Record Would You Break? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 8:51am On Nov 20, 2017
Preetiex:
oo yes u have to lead me to dem
Its quite easy and I will be glad to help. PM me for more details cheesy
Re: If You Could Break A World Record,what Record Would You Break? by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 20, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
Its quite easy and I will be glad to help. PM me for more details cheesy
no need to pm put d details here
Re: If You Could Break A World Record,what Record Would You Break? by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 20, 2017
justiniyke29:
come dear u be witch? even witch use broom 2 fly
am not a witch but i will like to do dat
Re: If You Could Break A World Record,what Record Would You Break? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 9:11am On Nov 20, 2017
Preetiex:
no need to pm put d details here
Seems you are really keen on breaking this record. I say register with ur village pple if u wnt pm me.
Re: If You Could Break A World Record,what Record Would You Break? by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 20, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
Seems you are really keen on breaking this record. I say register with ur village pple if u wnt pm me.
u seem to know dem better so give me clue to get to dem
Re: If You Could Break A World Record,what Record Would You Break? by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 20, 2017
Daniel2289:
Quoting the Bible off hand, from Genesis to Revelation.
really nice of you

1 Like

Re: If You Could Break A World Record,what Record Would You Break? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 11:26am On Nov 20, 2017
Preetiex:
u seem to know dem better so give me clue to get to dem
come learn from me me physically and you may learn fast.. it isn't done on the internet. O also stay in ajah cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Could Break A World Record,what Record Would You Break? by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 20, 2017
hairest ball !
Re: If You Could Break A World Record,what Record Would You Break? by Jecciluscious(f): 12:03pm On Nov 20, 2017
I'd like to be the woman who will end domestic violence.
Re: If You Could Break A World Record,what Record Would You Break? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 20, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
come learn from me me physically and you may learn fast.. it isn't done on the internet. O also stay in ajah cheesy cheesy
eku oro ete
Re: If You Could Break A World Record,what Record Would You Break? by makydebbie(f): 4:27pm On Nov 20, 2017
AlexCk:

Crime fiction, yea?

U should like CSI, criminal minds,(etc) lotz then.
A whole lot!
Re: If You Could Break A World Record,what Record Would You Break? by AlexCk: 4:40pm On Nov 20, 2017
makydebbie:
A whole lot!

Wow!,
Hehehe.

Honestly, i enjoy watching them then reading the novels.

Even play the game too, csi:hidden crime.
Wanna play criminal case too, heard it's almost like the former.
Re: If You Could Break A World Record,what Record Would You Break? by makydebbie(f): 4:50pm On Nov 20, 2017
AlexCk:

Wow!,
Hehehe.

Honestly, i enjoy watching them then reading the novels.

Even play the game too, csi:hidden crime.
Wanna play criminal case too, heard it's almost like the former.
I don't know about the games tho. I love watching the movies too especially when it's not a seasonal one. But I love reading all the same.
Re: If You Could Break A World Record,what Record Would You Break? by AlexCk: 4:54pm On Nov 20, 2017
makydebbie:
I don't know about the games tho. I love watching the movies too especially when it's not a seasonal one. But I love reading all the same.

Mehn, it's seasonal oo,
Watched criminal minds up to season 9, i think they are in season 12 nw, i watch some of em tho,

Csi Miami, csi NY, csi las Vegas,
I enjoy law and order too, ncis, etc.

Reading it isn't as fun as watching to me though, when reading my imagination always acts up tho
Re: If You Could Break A World Record,what Record Would You Break? by makydebbie(f): 5:13pm On Nov 20, 2017
AlexCk:

Mehn, it's seasonal oo,
Watched criminal minds up to season 9, i think they are in season 12 nw, i watch some of em tho,

Csi Miami, csi NY, csi las Vegas,
I enjoy law and order too, ncis, etc.

Reading it isn't as fun as watching to me though, when reading my imagination always acts up tho
Lol, suspense can be very annoying yet thrilling.
The only one I really enjoyed was strike back being seasonal. But I don't think I can cope again. grin

I'm not really a movie person, which movie am I even current on sef? Na books sure pass, yea I love setting up imageries in my tiny little mind.
Re: If You Could Break A World Record,what Record Would You Break? by AlexCk: 5:30pm On Nov 20, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol, suspense can be very annoying yet thrilling.
The only one I really enjoyed was strike back being seasonal. But I don't think I can cope again. grin

I'm not really a movie person, which movie am I even current on sef? Na books sure pass, yea I love setting up imageries in my tiny little mind.

Lol, i love suspense, the 1st time i watched LOST, i was just lost grin.

As much as i enjoy reading tho, nothing beats audiovisual, and replaying a particular scene over and over aagain in ur mind grin.

That moment when the protagonist visits a crime scene, and gets info about the suspect. Chai!!.
I'm always like, i wanna join the BAU unit at Quantico oo. grin
Re: If You Could Break A World Record,what Record Would You Break? by makydebbie(f): 5:37pm On Nov 20, 2017
AlexCk:

Lol, i love suspense, the 1st time i watched LOST, i was just lost grin.

As much as i enjoy reading tho, nothing beats audiovisual, and replaying a particular scene over and over aagain in ur mind grin.

That moment when the protagonist visits a crime scene, and gets info about the suspect. Chai!!.
I'm always like, i wanna join the BAU unit at Quantico oo. grin
Lost? I never finished it jare.

I know lol, maybe reading is just my thing. I know right? You start seeing yourself as Sherlock Holmes especially when it was staged as dramatic irony. Your brain starts working. That's why I love crime stories, it makes me think inside and outside the box.
Re: If You Could Break A World Record,what Record Would You Break? by AlexCk: 5:49pm On Nov 20, 2017
makydebbie:
Lost? I never finished it jare.

I know lol, maybe reading is just my thing. I know right? You start seeing yourself as Sherlock Holmes especially when it was staged as dramatic irony. Your brain starts working. That's why I love crime stories, it makes me think inside and outside the box.

Lost tho, Ana Lucia & kate my 2 crushes grin embarassed.
I think i stop in season5 , after the island was moved.(i was like, island sef dey move ni, shooo)

Yes o,
It really helps with the brain, and how one thinks. One gets to always see an alternative path to something, like Sherlock Holmes(Robert Downey Jr. acted it soo well, i wish he wss British tho)
Re: If You Could Break A World Record,what Record Would You Break? by wordbank(m): 6:15pm On Nov 20, 2017
Na so e dey start
Make una 2 dey mumu
We r watching
Re: If You Could Break A World Record,what Record Would You Break? by makydebbie(f): 7:29pm On Nov 20, 2017
AlexCk:

Lost tho, Ana Lucia & kate my 2 crushes grin embarassed.
I think i stop in season5 , after the island was moved.(i was like, island sef dey move ni, shooo)

Yes o,
It really helps with the brain, and how one thinks. One gets to always see an alternative path to something, like Sherlock Holmes(Robert Downey Jr. acted it soo well, i wish he wss British tho)
I love British movies because I'm trying to perfect my Ghanaian inspired British accent. lipsrsealed
Honestly it does, especially when the movie or story is very unpredictable with crazy twist. You'll just be brainstorming.
Re: If You Could Break A World Record,what Record Would You Break? by AlexCk: 9:11pm On Nov 20, 2017
makydebbie:
I love British movies because I'm trying to perfect my Ghanaian inspired British accent. lipsrsealed
Honestly it does, especially when the movie or story is very unpredictable with crazy twist. You'll just be brainstorming.

Hehehe,
'Ghanaian inspired British accent', lol
That, I'd love to hear. Lol.

Mehn, should be Calling you detective maky now sef
grin
Re: If You Could Break A World Record,what Record Would You Break? by frankcris(m): 10:18pm On Nov 20, 2017
Makydebbie come continue Wetin una start.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Alex And Tobi did it again (Video) / Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Very Young White Guy And A Beautiful Nigerian g / Confession : How My Uncle Friend F++ked Me In Our Parlor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.