Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,112 members, 7,818,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

How To Get Free Bonus Data On MTN - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Get Free Bonus Data On MTN (1719 Views)

Glo Oga SIM Offer - Get 125% Bonus Data On All Glo Data Plans / 9mobile Offers Bonus Data With Itel Phones / Glo Slashes Bonus Data: Who Else Noticed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Free Bonus Data On MTN by Techky(m): 10:05pm On Nov 19, 2017
Let me be honest , I have been very pissed off since MTN reviewed their data plans and I know you probably feel the same way too. Well, I’ve got some good news for you . You can get more value for your money by getting double of the plan you subscribed for.

All you have to do is –
>>Send DOUBLE TO 131
>>Send PROMO to 131
>>Send FREE to 131

You’ll receive three different messages;
1. Sorry, The Command you have entered is incorrect.
2. Y’ello! Your request has been received and is being processed. You will receive a response shortly. Please don’t resend your request. Thank you!
3. Dear Customer, Enjoy data offers on MTN Deal zone, Dial *131*1# “.

Read more.........

Sourced: http://www.techky.ml/telecoms/how-to-get-100-bonus-data-on-mtn/
Re: How To Get Free Bonus Data On MTN by Princeoflimpopo(m): 9:30am On Nov 20, 2017
Techky:
Let me be honest , I have been very pissed off since MTN reviewed their data plans and I know you probably feel the same way too. Well, I’ve got some good news for you . You can get more value for your money by getting double of the plan you subscribed for.

All you have to do is –
>>Send DOUBLE TO 131
>>Send PROMO to 131
>>Send FREE to 131

You’ll receive three different messages;
1. Sorry, The Command you have entered is incorrect.
2. Y’ello! Your request has been received and is being processed. You will receive a response shortly. Please don’t resend your request. Thank you!
3. Dear Customer, Enjoy data offers on MTN Deal zone, Dial *131*1# “.

Read more.........

Sourced: http://www.techky.ml/telecoms/how-to-get-100-bonus-data-on-mtn/
hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Samsung S6 Edge For Sale!! / Could The Price Tag On Vernee Thor Plus On Aliexpress Be Real?? / Android Phones And Poor Optimization Of Ram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.