Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,083 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:32 PM

The Fate Of Classy, Not Pretty Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Fate Of Classy, Not Pretty Women (830 Views)

Why Do Most Pretty Women Like Guys Who Disrespect Them? / I Am Not Pretty Enough To Attract A Good Man / Pretty Women Shìt Smells So Bad!(my Experience) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fate Of Classy, Not Pretty Women by Bester44(m): 10:06pm On Nov 19, 2017
There are some women in our society who have the best of western education, but not lucky in term of physical appearance. Their exposure makes them to always be on the lookout for ideal men. But the fact is that we men want at least 90% favorable physical appearance before any other thing.

In my church, 3 girls who the society thinks they should be married by now are sending very serious greenlights my way. What saddens me is that the three know that they are into a sort of competition to get my attention. I'm not that handsome. The problem is that they want a man that is religious, doing moderately well, and have not the appearance of a typical Yoruba demon. I'm not in a relationship and in my mind, I don't want any of them.

I'm a friend to three famous monikers on nairaland. I have met them offline. I like them and want the best for them, but I won't deceive you, they will need miracles to marry ideal men. All examples above are girls in their 30s.

How our society will solve this problem is what I don't understand.
Re: The Fate Of Classy, Not Pretty Women by Daniel2289(m): 10:10pm On Nov 19, 2017
Hmmmmmm!!!
Re: The Fate Of Classy, Not Pretty Women by yemmit90: 10:17pm On Nov 19, 2017
Most women in their 30's are the causes of their problems.
Re: The Fate Of Classy, Not Pretty Women by NairalandCS(m): 10:19pm On Nov 19, 2017
Bester44:
There are some women in our society who have the best of western education, but not lucky in term of physical appearance. Their exposure makes them to always be on the lookout for ideal men. But the fact is that we men want at least 90% favorable physical appearance before any other thing.

In my church, 3 girls who the society thinks they should be married by now are sending very serious greenlights my way. What saddens me is that the three know that they are into a sort of competition to get my attention. I'm not that handsome. The problem is that they want a man that is religious, doing moderately well, and have not the appearance of a typical Yoruba demon. I'm not in a relationship and in my mind, I don't want any of them.

I'm a friend to three famous monikers on nairaland. I have met them offline. I like them and want the best for them, but I won't deceive you, they will need miracles to marry ideal men. All examples above are girls in their 30s.

I respectfully disagree with the bolded.
Re: The Fate Of Classy, Not Pretty Women by olaleks007(m): 10:19pm On Nov 19, 2017
Ur Obaservation but lemme remind u dat u are not God. God has a way of doing things.
Re: The Fate Of Classy, Not Pretty Women by tzoracle: 10:22pm On Nov 19, 2017
they are still picky, e never do them for eye yet. When the thing do them well albino go dey them like Yankee
Re: The Fate Of Classy, Not Pretty Women by Me77: 2:02am On Nov 20, 2017
Bester44:

It seems this is the latest trend now, every little boy has an opinion about unmarried ladies, judging their every moves as an inviting signal. And condemning them of having little or no chance of getting married.
Op, has any of em forced her self on you? How do you came to know they are sending you signals for marriage? You just assumed all those stupid notions on ya head to boost your fragile mind to talk the female folks down, and you now felt very happy and proud abi?
If only you could concentrate and stay focused on your personal life and leave those ladies alone with theirs, the world would have been a better place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fate Of Classy, Not Pretty Women by aariwa(m): 2:51am On Nov 20, 2017
Op you are still young,maybe when you grow older you will understand that all men do not have the same preference In terms of the kind of woman they want.I have seen men who go crazy when they see facially ugly women with fresh skins and good behind,have also met a man who believes that body odor is an alluring natural scent of a woman,have also had friends who love women with facial hairs etc .The fact is that those women have not yet met the men God created for them and remember that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fate Of Classy, Not Pretty Women by ubunja(m): 2:51am On Nov 20, 2017
NairalandCS:

I respectfully disagree with the bolded.
you are one of those hypocrites who say looks dont matter then marry an ugly woman only to cheat on her with beautiful gals

2 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Classy, Not Pretty Women by Nobody: 3:07am On Nov 20, 2017
Why must you tell us here that you've met Nairaland ladies and even have the guts to discuss their age? It's so childish of you to say that and that alone has destroyed the point you are driving at.

It's not bad to hook up here but try to keep relationships off this forum, that makes you a man.

By the way I've seen ladies who marry at 30+ and live happily. It's not about how fast but how well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fate Of Classy, Not Pretty Women by ubunja(m): 3:20am On Nov 20, 2017
30something and unmarried is a red flag. what has she been doing all this time
Even if she has been a virgin TIME IS NOT ON HER SIDE.a few more years she hits menopause and becomes barren.
Even if u manage to sqeeze 2 or 3 babies out of her soon-to-expire womb, the fact that she has been so long in the dating game without settling is itself a problem.she brings baggage.im talking grudges,scores to settle,a heart broken repeatedly it now bears scars all over.(there is a reason why its usually 30yrs + women who say "men are dogs" and u will never hear teenage gals say that sh!t)
If she doesnt have baggage then the only sane question to ask is WHY THE HELL WOULD A NORMAL WORKING CLEAN MAN CHOOSE TO LOVE A MIDDLE-AGE WOMAN?? IS IT UNRESOLVED MAMA ISSUES?or FEELING U DONT DESERVE FRESHNESS BUT SECOND HAND??
it cant be love.
i refuse.

4 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Classy, Not Pretty Women by Bester44(m): 3:38am On Nov 20, 2017
Me77:

It seems this is the latest trend now, every little boy has an opinion about unmarried ladies, judging their every moves as an inviting signal. And condemning them of having little or no chance of getting married.
Op, has any of em forced her self on you? How do you came to know they are sending you signals for marriage? You just assumed all those stupid notions on ya head to boost your fragile mind to talk the female folks down, and you now felt very happy and proud abi?
If only you could concentrate and stay focused on your personal life and leave those ladies alone with theirs, the world would have been a better place.

You have taken hard drug again abi? Is that why someone advised you on your edited thread to die?

(1) (Reply)

Angry Lady Asks Guys To Endure Being Stabbed, Boyfriend Reacts / Viral VIDEO: Wayward Lesbians Decide To Have Huge Pussy Fest! / 5 Ways Cheating Has Become Easier With Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.