Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Diary Of A Lagos Bachelor: When Hot Romance With A Neighbour Turns Dead Cold - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Diary Of A Lagos Bachelor: When Hot Romance With A Neighbour Turns Dead Cold (744 Views)

My Girlfriend Introduced Me As A Neighbour / My Girlfriend Introduced Me As A Neighbour Today / My Experience As A Bar Man In A Lagos Brothel . ( Life lesson) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diary Of A Lagos Bachelor: When Hot Romance With A Neighbour Turns Dead Cold by Storylife1(f): 6:41am On Nov 20, 2017
On this episode of the 'Diary of a Lagos Bachelor' series, OSAYIMWEN OSAHON GEORGE narrates the story of a Lagos single man whose relationship recently became a victim of the chain reaction of the regressive economy in Nigeria where most ladies not only 'dig gold but also mine and refine it'. When Kabiru a tall, slim, dark-skinned and averagely handsome young man in his late 20s first spotted Ngozi at the Yaba area of Lagos State in April, 2016, he never knew fate was going to bring them together romantically in the nearest future. Kabiru, a native of Osun State, South-western part of Nigeria had just moved to Lagos State in June, 2015 for economic reasons.

He was on a journalistic assignment and had to complete an editorial work at his company's private quarters with a colleague when he set his eyes on her. Ngozi resided in one of the numerous apartments in a highly populated four-storey building that housed seeming low-income earners in Lagos State. Ngozi's large family shared a one-bedroomed apartment with the company's lodge. The only thing Kabiru observed about her at first sight was her availability and smile as he conducted an interview via telephone.

"You have many ladies in this area. It must be fun staying here" Kabiru told his colleague after spotting several females swarming the company's apartment like a customer-care centre.

"Nothing special, they are just our friends and neighbours" the colleague responded with a big grin.

Kabiru's colleague, Jibrin had just relocated from Kaduna State to work in Lagos State. Due to the high cost of living at the commercial epicentre of Nigeria, he was forced to reside at the company's quarters pending on when he would raise enough money to rent his own apartment and acquire appropriate properties. Kabiru also had his fair share of financial challenges. He slept in his aunt’s living room on a 6 inches, 3.5 Ft X 6 Ft X student bed while he aggressively saved funds to restore his dignity as a man.

Jibrin offered Kabiru some Tiger Nuts as he prepared for the phone interview of an eminent politician in Nigeria. Kabiru carelessly almost started eating them without washing but Ngozi who watched from a distance came from nowhere and grabbed the fruits. The light-skinned hand was like that of a ghost but Kabiru smiled in surprise. She dashed off to the kitchen, rinsed the fruits and served them on a plate before Kabiru.

"Thank you so much" he told her.
READ MORE HERE https://africanscope.com.ng/diary-lagos-bachelor-hot-romance-neighbour-turns-dead-cold/

(1) (Reply)

Female Viginity / Nairalanders Finally Sealed Their Over 5 Years Relationship / Identical Twin Girls Carry Their Day-old Newborn Identical Twin Brothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.