Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,924 members, 7,814,106 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

My Girlfriend Introduced Me As A Neighbour - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Introduced Me As A Neighbour (3883 Views)

My Girlfriend Introduced Me As A Neighbour Today / A Neighbour Just Saved My Life / A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Introduced Me As A Neighbour by SlayerOfSatanst: 1:01pm On Oct 23, 2022
We were hanging out with my girlfriend when we stumbled upon a guy, he looked upset and angry. She quickly introduced me as a neighbour. I didn't waste a minute to listen to her. When we reached home, i gave her the last beating anyone could give her and ejected her out of my house. She has called and texted me several times but i took off my sim. Never going to accept her.

13 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Introduced Me As A Neighbour by Oceanjagaban: 1:02pm On Oct 23, 2022
SlayerOfSatanst:
We were hanging out with my girlfriend when we stumbled upon a guy, he looked upset and angry. She quickly introduced me as a neighbour. I didn't waste a minute to listen to her. When we reached home, i gave her the last beating anyone could give her and ejected her out of my house. She has called and texted me several times but i took off my sim. Never going to accept her.
You beat her because she deny you,how she no go deny you when you be poor man.woman beater

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Introduced Me As A Neighbour by donbachi(m): 1:04pm On Oct 23, 2022
Fvckboy
Re: My Girlfriend Introduced Me As A Neighbour by Figger(m): 1:04pm On Oct 23, 2022
SlayerOfSatanst:
a definition of an Alfa male, no nonsense red piller. Na man u be.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Introduced Me As A Neighbour by Hezzyluv: 1:07pm On Oct 23, 2022
SlayerOfSatanst:
We were hanging out with my girlfriend when we stumbled upon a guy, he looked upset and angry. She quickly introduced me as a neighbour. I didn't waste a minute to listen to her. When we reached home, [S]I gave her the last beating anyone could give her[/S] and ejected her out of my house. She has called and texted me several times but i took off my sim. Never going to accept her.
Re: My Girlfriend Introduced Me As A Neighbour by feranmi143: 1:07pm On Oct 23, 2022
Yo fish, only a stewpid man beat a lady, no matter the condition walk her out or do the same

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Introduced Me As A Neighbour by feranmi143: 1:10pm On Oct 23, 2022
Figger:
Yo fish, so beating up a lady makes him a man, wtf

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Introduced Me As A Neighbour by NickyNickel(m): 1:10pm On Oct 23, 2022
Figger:

People way dey talk like this online bah..na them they hype men till relationship scatter
While offline them d try everything possible to maintain their own relationship grin grin grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Introduced Me As A Neighbour by efelicity: 1:12pm On Oct 23, 2022
It's good you treated her in the language she understands.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Introduced Me As A Neighbour by Enny2013(f): 1:28pm On Oct 23, 2022
U no get Patience! U shud hv waited till d day u would introduce her as a housekeeper.

15 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Introduced Me As A Neighbour by Nostring: 1:32pm On Oct 23, 2022
Lol ,if ur story dey any tru... sometimes dose poor girls no dey no den dey relationship... Some of u Mumu boys go buy Dem gift and assume una dey date automatically,if den con introduce u as gateman or Tennant ..u na go dey cry fowl undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Introduced Me As A Neighbour by adedayo77: 1:41pm On Oct 23, 2022
Congratulations to you.
Cooked story
Re: My Girlfriend Introduced Me As A Neighbour by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:12pm On Oct 23, 2022
SlayerOfSatanst:

What if he is her brother?

Because the neighbor angle sef is stupid. No man will fall for that bullshit except a Tony Umez kind of man.
Re: My Girlfriend Introduced Me As A Neighbour by frozen70(f): 3:04pm On Oct 23, 2022
SlayerOfSatanst:

Beating her was very premature and childish

Next time just show her the way out of your house and block her

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Introduced Me As A Neighbour by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:57pm On Oct 23, 2022
Figger:

Beating up a woman isn’t Alpha male or Redpill

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Introduced Me As A Neighbour by Meandmycrew(f): 4:03pm On Oct 23, 2022
She denied you because you are poor , she is indirectly telling you to go and make money. When you make money she will be the one running after you.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Introduced Me As A Neighbour by Ikennaford: 4:08pm On Oct 23, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Beating up a woman isn’t Alpha male or Redpill
That's how we African practice our Alpha male in our continent,we ain't gonna borrow everything from the west, White man don't beat their kids,so what you gonna say about that,,,we Africans keep borrowing shit but can't practice it the right,,,,,,

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Introduced Me As A Neighbour by iLegendd(m): 4:08pm On Oct 23, 2022
Relationship
Re: My Girlfriend Introduced Me As A Neighbour by okoroemeka(m): 4:08pm On Oct 23, 2022
SlayerOfSatanst:
did you actually physically beat her or do you use your dick to beat her?you are still naive if you think a woman's pussy is meant for you only,
Re: My Girlfriend Introduced Me As A Neighbour by Rexymania(m): 4:15pm On Oct 23, 2022
The reason why you beat her is bcus she's wasting your time. Nice one bro, but if na me, I no go beat her
Re: My Girlfriend Introduced Me As A Neighbour by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:30pm On Oct 23, 2022
Ikennaford:

That's how we African practice our Alpha male in our continent,we ain't gonna borrow everything from the west, White man don't beat their kids,so what you gonna say about that,,,we Africans keep borrowing shit but can't practice it the right,,,,,,

Don’t worry continue beating someone child till she dies. You will tell this to her parents and the court of law and everyone will clap for you.
Re: My Girlfriend Introduced Me As A Neighbour by Blakjewelry(m): 5:35pm On Oct 23, 2022
SlayerOfSatanst:
Why you go beat her? Na to turn her to neighbour na aka fkmake
Re: My Girlfriend Introduced Me As A Neighbour by Ehinjuola: 5:38pm On Oct 23, 2022
Figger:

sad
Re: My Girlfriend Introduced Me As A Neighbour by Jamahyel(m): 5:43pm On Oct 23, 2022
words of the wise
Enny2013:
U no get Patience! U shud hv waited till d day u would introduce her as a housekeeper.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Introduced Me As A Neighbour by mynipple1(m): 6:33pm On Oct 23, 2022
you did well.

she was actually a cheat and got proven by her actions and description towards him hence the deserved beat. be it physically or dickly she deserve am.

because they were actually cohabiting not just mere girlfriend & boyfriend ting that stays in her parents house or her own apartment and having a fling with different d!cks.

staying together in the same roof in a relationship is different from playing games outside.

to those saying why did he beat her? imaging girl wey you dey accommodate, cloth, feed and plan life with deny you to a random dude in the street, you fit tolerate am? if you can tolerate that then you're an epitome of the SIMP nairalanders are shouting evryday. PERIOD.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Introduced Me As A Neighbour by CeeJeckydivah: 6:38pm On Oct 23, 2022
Go beat your fellow man now. He-Diot

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Introduced Me As A Neighbour by jeromestarks: 6:50pm On Oct 23, 2022
SlayerOfSatanst:
Hahaha.
In fact, hahahaha.

I'm happy you realized the fact that you're dating yourself.
Abeg, find a virgin if you want peace.
Re: My Girlfriend Introduced Me As A Neighbour by emetisuccess(m): 7:18pm On Oct 23, 2022
What if she died during the beating?? Stupid human being.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Introduced Me As A Neighbour by JohnOkolo: 7:33pm On Oct 23, 2022
NickyNickel:

People way dey talk like this online bah..na them they hype men till relationship scatter
While offline them d try everything possible to maintain their own relationship grin grin grin

Abeg wetin remain for the relationship abeg. When she Don introduce am as neighbour wetin come remain. Oga beat the slut black and blue
Re: My Girlfriend Introduced Me As A Neighbour by Tbaba001: 7:40pm On Oct 23, 2022
SlayerOfSatanst:

See bastard, you beat woman u want make we clap for you??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Introduced Me As A Neighbour by ObalendeCMS: 7:55pm On Oct 23, 2022
Omo naija girls are savage o. I don’t really like that you beat her but men, that kind of thing she did can make some men loose their cool. Anyway, nice one.
Re: My Girlfriend Introduced Me As A Neighbour by felong(m): 7:58pm On Oct 23, 2022
If she says you're her neighbor, you're her neighbor na.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Question My Babe Was Asking Me! Chaii Women Ehn! / When You Discover Your DAD Is Having An Affair With Your Best Friend? / My Last Relationship, My Story - Please Read!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.