Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,385 members, 7,812,134 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Bet9ja Has Almost Ruin My Life. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bet9ja Has Almost Ruin My Life. (4731 Views)

Bet9ja Has Crashed!? / I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. / Bet9ja Has Stolen From Me, Please Help Me!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bet9ja Has Almost Ruin My Life. by Bet9jaaddict: 7:41am On Nov 20, 2017
I desperately need help on how to break my addiction from gambling. Am a corp member currently serving in Ogun state. My quest to make extra cash has forced me into gambling. It's now taking it toll on my life and personal well being. Am broke, depressed and frustrated and even suicidal atimes. Am ashamed to use my real Nairaland account that's why I created a new one. Constructive criticism please cause am not in the right frame of mind right now
Re: Bet9ja Has Almost Ruin My Life. by phrancys001(m): 7:52am On Nov 20, 2017
Keep playing U are almost close to the millions.

5 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Has Almost Ruin My Life. by MarshRiley(m): 7:53am On Nov 20, 2017
acceptance is the first step and you have done that!
now get yourself something to do that'll bring you extra cash even if it's extra teaching in a private sch....
19800 cannot sustain a guy and as long as you depend on that,you'll still go back to bet9ja.

2 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Has Almost Ruin My Life. by Bet9jaaddict: 7:54am On Nov 20, 2017
MarshRiley:
acceptance is the first step and you have done that!
now get yourself something to do that'll bring you extra cash even if it's extra teaching in a private sch....
19800 cannot sustain a guy and as long as you depend on that,you'll still go back to bet9ja.
Thanks so much for that piece of advice, I really appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Has Almost Ruin My Life. by Bet9jaaddict: 7:55am On Nov 20, 2017
phrancys001:
Thanks man. I believe that's not the best you got to offer.
Re: Bet9ja Has Almost Ruin My Life. by darkenkach(m): 8:10am On Nov 20, 2017
Lol, look at what virtual have done to this lad grin cheesy grin.

2 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Has Almost Ruin My Life. by walosky(m): 8:14am On Nov 20, 2017
When picking of wrong Odds go wrong

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Has Almost Ruin My Life. by okosodo: 8:19am On Nov 20, 2017
Try baba ijebu, thank me later

2 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Has Almost Ruin My Life. by ClitoPen: 8:21am On Nov 20, 2017
phrancys001:
grin
Re: Bet9ja Has Almost Ruin My Life. by cana882(m): 8:30am On Nov 20, 2017
If possible, travel out of that area till your head is clear. So long as you keep seeing that exact shop you always place bets, you can hardly control the urge. Alternatively, occupy your mind with something useful.

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Has Almost Ruin My Life. by Bet9jaaddict: 10:14am On Nov 20, 2017
cana882:
If possible, travel out of that area till your head is clear. So long as you keep seeing that exact shop you always place bets, you can hardly control the urge. Alternatively, occupy your mind with something useful.
I do online betting sir.
Re: Bet9ja Has Almost Ruin My Life. by cana882(m): 10:48am On Nov 20, 2017
Bet9jaaddict:
I do online betting sir.
Close your bet9ja account or try as much not to leave money in your account else you'll be tempted fund your bet9ja account.
Re: Bet9ja Has Almost Ruin My Life. by 1nigeriamyfoot: 1:10pm On Nov 20, 2017
Bet9jaaddict:
I desperately need help on how to break my addiction from gambling. Am a corp member currently serving in Ogun state. My quest to make extra cash has forced me into gambling. It's now taking it toll on my life and personal well being. Am broke, depressed and frustrated and even suicidal atimes. Am ashamed to use my real Nairaland account that's why I created a new one. Constructive criticism please cause am not in the right frame of mind right now
setup a blog for yourself, spend at least 5hours to write something meaningful on your blog. spend at least 3hours every day to promote the blog. You will forget about gambling

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Has Almost Ruin My Life. by Ivanlxi(m): 1:49pm On Nov 20, 2017
Bro I won't advise you to quite,
Cos for me I play bet 9ja and am taking it as a business not gambling,
I play my games ones in a week
I select 4 game of NO Red CARD making 2.01 odd
Putting 20k Winning 20k

So I make 80k plus a month

Will increase my stake after this month to 50k

I play from England Premier League,Spain laliga, France
a team with low odd against big odd,

England Championship is a NO for me
Garmany Bundesliga is a NO for me
Italy Is a NO for me

Won 20k Saturday, Won 20k Sunday , and hoping to win in this coming champion league and Europa league

TAKE IT AS A BUSINESS NOT GAMBLING AND STOP PLAYING ALL THE TIME

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bet9ja Has Almost Ruin My Life. by Obainoneandonly(m): 3:23pm On Nov 20, 2017
i play my game everyday,1.8odds each day with a stake of 5k.i get a return of 9k,dats 4k gain.4k multiplied by 7days =28k a week.
i mix my game with ice hockey and basketball to stay on a safer side.
i made 32k last week.
made d withdrawal request dis morning, Stoll waiting to b credited.
and most importantly stop playing bet9ja,use nairabet,surebet,or better still merrybet.its very important stop using bet 9ja

3 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Has Almost Ruin My Life. by Obainoneandonly(m): 3:26pm On Nov 20, 2017
all u need is d capital and determination. don't b greedy.choose lower odds dat won't accumulate to more than 2odds in total.and no more than 5games.the more games you choose the higher chance of it ruining

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bet9ja Has Almost Ruin My Life. by Klassicjimmy(m): 4:56pm On Nov 20, 2017
Ivanlxi:
Putting 20k Winning 20k

Italy Is a NO for me

Won 20k Saturday, Won 20k Sunday , and hoping to win in this coming champion league and Europa league

@ Ivanlxi,I love your strategy and would luv to team with you.Hw can I contact you??.
Re: Bet9ja Has Almost Ruin My Life. by timzyrhymes(m): 5:00pm On Nov 20, 2017
Obainoneandonly:
all u need is d capital and determination. don't b greedy.choose lower odds dat won't accumulate to more than 2odds in total.and no more than 5games.the more games you choose the higher chance of it ruining
can I have your number??..please how can I reach you
Re: Bet9ja Has Almost Ruin My Life. by Obainoneandonly(m): 5:29pm On Nov 20, 2017
timzyrhymes:

can I have your number??..please how can I reach you
send me your Facebook user name and let me add u up
Re: Bet9ja Has Almost Ruin My Life. by chally4real(m): 5:43pm On Nov 20, 2017
lolz...listen my guy...its a personal stuff..u know urself better..dont deceive urself...u cant stop dis betting without a more stronger force...all u need is pray constantly for God to help u and at d same time..break d link of funding ur bet9ja acct...
nobody here can help u except urself and God..
Re: Bet9ja Has Almost Ruin My Life. by Ivanlxi(m): 7:04pm On Nov 20, 2017
Klassicjimmy:

@ Ivanlxi,I love your strategy and would luv to team with you.Hw can I contact you??.

Whatsapp 08083434573
Re: Bet9ja Has Almost Ruin My Life. by darkenkach(m): 7:05pm On Nov 20, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:

setup a blog for yourself, spend at least 5hours to write something meaningful on your blog. spend at least 3hours every day to promote the blog. You will forget about gambling

Lol,
Re: Bet9ja Has Almost Ruin My Life. by timzyrhymes(m): 7:14pm On Nov 20, 2017
Obainoneandonly:
send me your Facebook user name and let me add u up
wanky rhymes ..thanks my Facebook name... 09020247220
Re: Bet9ja Has Almost Ruin My Life. by 1goodECONOMIST(m): 9:33pm On Nov 20, 2017
Bet9jaaddict:

bro i feel your pain,i was in your shoes about 4months ago,i used every money i could lay my hands on to bet,i tried every pathern,i ran into debt, used 60% of my feeding allowance on bet.bro am telling you this for free, Nothing pays as much as hardwork does,i took a bold step and now am feeling human again,
try these,
1.close your bet account
2. Try not to view prediction sites/livescores
3.Erase the Get Rich Quick mentality from your head
4.talk to people about the harmful effects of betting(it eases the urge to bet),and most importantly,
5.GET BUSY

2 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Has Almost Ruin My Life. by Nobody: 5:44am On Nov 21, 2017
Ivanlxi:
Putting 20k Winning 20k

Italy Is a NO for me

how long av u started this? And how do you select ur no red card game
Re: Bet9ja Has Almost Ruin My Life. by Ivanlxi(m): 6:47am On Nov 21, 2017
sicobamty2:
how long av u started this? And how do you select ur no red card game

Since 2 months now
And I select my games H2H red card and low odd against big odd, like 1.50 down against big odd
Re: Bet9ja Has Almost Ruin My Life. by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 21, 2017
Ivanlxi:

Since 2 months now
And I select my games H2H red card and low odd against big odd, like 1.50 down against big odd
nice one bro.
Pls will like if u can carry me along.
Re: Bet9ja Has Almost Ruin My Life. by Ivanlxi(m): 7:59am On Nov 21, 2017
sicobamty2:
nice one bro. Pls will like if u can carry me along.

No problem
Whatsapp 08083434573
Re: Bet9ja Has Almost Ruin My Life. by Adeyeancah(m): 9:47am On Nov 21, 2017
Ivanlxi:

No problem

Whatsapp 08083434573
Nice strategy bro, na Capital me no just get, thought of it too
Re: Bet9ja Has Almost Ruin My Life. by loveisgoody: 10:07am On Nov 21, 2017
Bet9jaaddict:

Try [url]NaijaBet.com[/url] because you can still withdraw small winning like #500. that is why i run leave bet9ja too o
Re: Bet9ja Has Almost Ruin My Life. by Ali1king: 11:33pm On Nov 22, 2017
funny
Re: Bet9ja Has Almost Ruin My Life. by Asakel(m): 8:04pm On Jun 02, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
Hmmm! Nice one.
Abeg, how can I contact you. I've not been winning much o. Dem dun chop me tire.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Npfl Now On Flashscore.mobi / Gossip Column/Transfer Rumours / Memphis Depay’s Ghanaian Father Calls Him A Liar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.