Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,811 members, 7,820,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

How To Check IF You Have Been Pre-selected For #npowerng - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Check IF You Have Been Pre-selected For #npowerng (17631 Views)

Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki / Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification / Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Check IF You Have Been Pre-selected For #npowerng by SuccesYear: 9:50am On Nov 21, 2017
janejive:
Good morning NPOWER team I checked your website and it says I was not pre-selected, but I just got a congratulatory message on my phone from your team saying I have been pre-selected. what do I do?
same here ooooo
Re: How To Check IF You Have Been Pre-selected For #npowerng by SuccesYear: 9:52am On Nov 21, 2017
Good morning NPOWER team I checked your website and it says I was not pre-selected, but I just got a congratulatory message on my phone from your team saying I have been pre-selected. what do I do?

Aret they still updating names. Any answer to this
Re: How To Check IF You Have Been Pre-selected For #npowerng by phemolala07(m): 9:53am On Nov 21, 2017
[quote auth
same wit a friend
Re: How To Check IF You Have Been Pre-selected For #npowerng by emmafineboy(m): 9:54am On Nov 21, 2017
Lol4all:

Both numbers were not preselected
so no hope me be that?
Re: How To Check IF You Have Been Pre-selected For #npowerng by musa234(m): 9:59am On Nov 21, 2017
SuccesYear:

maybe you were selected from the main list but they later exchange your name with some other person who has a godfather

1 Like

Re: How To Check IF You Have Been Pre-selected For #npowerng by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 21, 2017
Npower Shortlisted Candidates List 2017-2018 (2nd Batch) .. check your name here now >> https://schoolnig.com/npower-shortlisted-candidates-2017-2018-batch/
Re: How To Check IF You Have Been Pre-selected For #npowerng by Horlhamhi(f): 10:00am On Nov 21, 2017
Ebi4life:
I made it finally. May God be praised.

plz which is yours.. n-teach, n-agro, n-health??
Re: How To Check IF You Have Been Pre-selected For #npowerng by SuccesYear: 10:00am On Nov 21, 2017
musa234:
maybe you were selected from the main list but they later exchange your name with some other person who has a godfather
any step to be taken?
Re: How To Check IF You Have Been Pre-selected For #npowerng by yebokos(f): 10:05am On Nov 21, 2017
SuccesYear:

Same here... In fact I received the congratulatory massage for times. Npower team please share light on this. Thanks
Re: How To Check IF You Have Been Pre-selected For #npowerng by dingdung: 10:05am On Nov 21, 2017
Good morning folks,I'll like npowerng to clearly state the criteria that was used in the so called preselection list.
if this is done it will allay most of our fears,that the list is a doctored one.

Government should always seek to be transparent in all its dealings.
we all know that ideally,if a contract is to be awarded to any contractor ,he or she is expected to meet up with clearly stated prerequisites.

Npowerng should therefore not deny us the said preselection criteria information.
if this is not clarified,it clearly buttresses the point that the system from which this list emanated from is fraudulent.
Re: How To Check IF You Have Been Pre-selected For #npowerng by musa234(m): 10:05am On Nov 21, 2017
SuccesYear:
any step to be taken?
just check later..you may be lucky
Re: How To Check IF You Have Been Pre-selected For #npowerng by sweetkevisco(m): 10:38am On Nov 21, 2017
npowerng:
Good morning,
You will recall that we shared that 2017 applicants can check their pre-selection status today from 11.30pm.
Below is how to check your pre-selection status ���
Please follow instructions carefully.
#NPowerNG

On the website i was not selected,but i got the congratulatory msg from npower this morning
Am confused.
what do you think?
Re: How To Check IF You Have Been Pre-selected For #npowerng by jimnozi: 10:41am On Nov 21, 2017
if you have been selected try and check with Both BVN and your Number... If its writes you have not been selected just wait for text message i think the error is from the Data Base. expecially for Agric Guys
Re: How To Check IF You Have Been Pre-selected For #npowerng by Princewaley: 10:45am On Nov 21, 2017
npower ti yawerey wey I don plan my 2018 untop dat 30k ..wetin be dere criteria for selection sef.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Check IF You Have Been Pre-selected For #npowerng by Syphonn(m): 10:46am On Nov 21, 2017
“Men are scums but I’m keeping my virginity for Anthony Joshua” – Nigerian Lady Says

A Nigerian lady identified as Scholastica Joseph, has disclosed via her Facebook page that she is keeping herself for British-Nigerian boxer Anthony Joshua or Rob Kardashian.

SEE PHOTOS

http://www.busygisting.com/men-scums-im-keeping-virginity-anthony-joshua-nigerian-lady-says/
Re: How To Check IF You Have Been Pre-selected For #npowerng by Princewaley: 10:48am On Nov 21, 2017
I no go forgive npower team, Buhari govt...Dem don sly me....Dem punch my face big time....haaaa.
Re: How To Check IF You Have Been Pre-selected For #npowerng by Parko(m): 10:52am On Nov 21, 2017
Re: How To Check IF You Have Been Pre-selected For #npowerng by DemeUdo: 10:58am On Nov 21, 2017
npowerng:
Good morning,
You will recall that we shared that 2017 applicants can check their pre-selection status today from 11.30pm.
#NPowerNG
Npower l just got this message, though l saw not pre selected on the site.
pls how authentic is it?

Re: How To Check IF You Have Been Pre-selected For #npowerng by tibaonnet: 11:04am On Nov 21, 2017
npowerng:
Kindly reload the page Or try using another browser.
I got an sms congratulating me this morning, but I am yet to check it on the site.
Re: How To Check IF You Have Been Pre-selected For #npowerng by rashfat(m): 11:21am On Nov 21, 2017
sweetkevisco:

On the website i was not selected,but i got the congratulatory msg from npower this morning
Am confused.
what do you think?

Please help me check 08162723798
Re: How To Check IF You Have Been Pre-selected For #npowerng by Parko(m): 11:25am On Nov 21, 2017
Re: How To Check IF You Have Been Pre-selected For #npowerng by onlyme07(m): 11:27am On Nov 21, 2017
npowerng:

Good day,
You can ask any of the selected applicant, If they used any sort of connection to secure there name on the list.

Thank you.

Sir,nobody will ever come out to say he/she got it through connection. Imagine,physically challenged graduates that ought to be given priority were not selected and you say it was transparent. I doubt.

You can't give them stable job,you won't employ them in private sector and where they can benefit,they are sidelined..

Though,i still stand on my challenge. #pdfnames
Re: How To Check IF You Have Been Pre-selected For #npowerng by sorry1(m): 12:05pm On Nov 21, 2017
Nigeria is synonymous with pain, suffering and frustration...they plan nothing!!! All that's done here is bound to be stress-filled. common to check Npower site for my sis has been a war. smh.
Re: How To Check IF You Have Been Pre-selected For #npowerng by neyosea25(m): 12:18pm On Nov 21, 2017
I received a congratulatory message from them but when I checked on the site, It said I was not pre-selected. What kind of confusion is this? Abeg, sort it out!

1 Like

Re: How To Check IF You Have Been Pre-selected For #npowerng by Goovo(m): 12:20pm On Nov 21, 2017
neyosea25:
I received a congratulatory message from them but when I checked on the site, It said I was not pre-selected. What kind of confusion is this? Abeg, sort it out!

Re: How To Check IF You Have Been Pre-selected For #npowerng by OlaRolls(m): 1:22pm On Nov 21, 2017
Bleep this govt
Re: How To Check IF You Have Been Pre-selected For #npowerng by dihno4real(m): 1:29pm On Nov 21, 2017
Guys. .i can't find the pre selection status on the Npower website. ..this is my number; 07059320389
Re: How To Check IF You Have Been Pre-selected For #npowerng by timmyblast(m): 1:36pm On Nov 21, 2017
Please help check this number: 08066880963
Re: How To Check IF You Have Been Pre-selected For #npowerng by mayort12(f): 1:48pm On Nov 21, 2017
i'm about checking,but there's no link for preselection status. could someone pls enlighten me on this issue, tnks.
Re: How To Check IF You Have Been Pre-selected For #npowerng by LordIsaac(m): 1:51pm On Nov 21, 2017
Heaven forgive them!
Re: How To Check IF You Have Been Pre-selected For #npowerng by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 21, 2017
npowerng:
Good morning,
#NPowerNG
Please I want to confirm is it for all programs cos am yet to see someone from N-Tax that has seen his name. Am only seeing N-Teach and N-Agro. Please clarify this for me.
Re: How To Check IF You Have Been Pre-selected For #npowerng by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 21, 2017
Please any N-Tax shortlisted candidate in the house please comment below, have you seen your name?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Plans To Expand N-power Programme To One Million People / Efcc/sss Recruitment / General Electric Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment (8 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.