Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Wizkid Apologizes To Banky W For Missing His Traditional Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Apologizes To Banky W For Missing His Traditional Wedding (40135 Views)

Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding / Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Female Celebrities Outfits To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Pics (2) (3) (4)

Re: Wizkid Apologizes To Banky W For Missing His Traditional Wedding by Rebuke: 11:03am On Nov 20, 2017
Noted. This same Bank evrybody was shouting to go n marry, now he is getting married some of Una don start dey complain again say d ceremonies too much.

Guy enjoy abeg. Yhu really took yhur time.

Re: Wizkid Apologizes To Banky W For Missing His Traditional Wedding by chloedogie(m): 11:04am On Nov 20, 2017
Kingcesar:
Banky sorry o for missing it too , FG sent me to dubai to separate him and Davido fight and the plane i entered on my way to nigeria come hook for Lagos traffic. embarassed no worry we they come church..we go them spread una pOS print out that day

I have bn looking for the title of this animated movie that has that cockerel inside where there was a water famine.
Re: Wizkid Apologizes To Banky W For Missing His Traditional Wedding by Starkid3010(m): 11:05am On Nov 20, 2017
dat guy is too busy
Re: Wizkid Apologizes To Banky W For Missing His Traditional Wedding by adudu208(m): 11:08am On Nov 20, 2017
talk2ekpa:
Nairaland front page is meant for insightful information and updates, not all this nonsensesssss
The owner of Nairaland is trying to buy a house at Banana Island too.
Blame it on Linda Ikeji.
Little wonder the country is backward today. Most people prefer this rubbish in the front page than whatever informative topic you have in mind.

Re: Wizkid Apologizes To Banky W For Missing His Traditional Wedding by DONADAMS(m): 11:12am On Nov 20, 2017
me too..na phyton dance make me no come...hopefully,,we go rock the white wedding if I no jam crocodile smile for road

Re: Wizkid Apologizes To Banky W For Missing His Traditional Wedding by deeone10: 11:12am On Nov 20, 2017
chai u wasted my time
timidapsin:
Re: Wizkid Apologizes To Banky W For Missing His Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 20, 2017
Yomzzyblog:
[img]https://4.bp..com/-P0P6kJ77GSM/WhKGXU7k3tI/AAAAAAAAGG4/eBj75J4nF3QgiU98Gql5IJYV6c1og0ISQCLcBGAs/s320/banky.jpg[/img]

StarBoy Wizkid who couldnt make it to Banky W's Traditional Wedding to his beau, Adesua apologized to his former boss via his IG page.

Sharing the photo above, he wrote;

Gists Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/11/wizkid-apologizes-to-bankyw-for-missing.html

Church wedding still dey?
Re: Wizkid Apologizes To Banky W For Missing His Traditional Wedding by ogbeniolola: 11:18am On Nov 20, 2017
what's the apology for?...i mean nobody noticed you didn't attend!
Re: Wizkid Apologizes To Banky W For Missing His Traditional Wedding by PatriotTemidayo: 11:19am On Nov 20, 2017
Just like you've always disrespected him, you still didn't turn up at his wedding.

Arrogance and bitterness fall off yo

To your shame, the world doesn't revolve around you. Hundreds of other celebrities turned up.

#stayhumble

Re: Wizkid Apologizes To Banky W For Missing His Traditional Wedding by bewla(m): 11:20am On Nov 20, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Starboy for life.

Frogies should go and die
frog nation u mean
Re: Wizkid Apologizes To Banky W For Missing His Traditional Wedding by donqx: 11:21am On Nov 20, 2017
oh
Re: Wizkid Apologizes To Banky W For Missing His Traditional Wedding by Themandator: 11:27am On Nov 20, 2017
Yomzzyblog:
[img]https://4.bp..com/-P0P6kJ77GSM/WhKGXU7k3tI/AAAAAAAAGG4/eBj75J4nF3QgiU98Gql5IJYV6c1og0ISQCLcBGAs/s320/banky.jpg[/img]

StarBoy Wizkid who couldnt make it to Banky W's Traditional Wedding to his beau, Adesua apologized to his former boss via his IG page.

Sharing the photo above, he wrote;

Gists Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/11/wizkid-apologizes-to-bankyw-for-missing.html

By then Davido slap go don clear for him eye including the black eye ..we know
Re: Wizkid Apologizes To Banky W For Missing His Traditional Wedding by snowstormm(m): 12:14pm On Nov 20, 2017
Themandator:

davido slap?...are you kidding me?....he wasn't even among those fighting
Re: Wizkid Apologizes To Banky W For Missing His Traditional Wedding by snowstormm(m): 12:14pm On Nov 20, 2017
Themandator:

davido slap?...are you kidding me?....he wasn't even among those fighting...even davido also wasn't among
Re: Wizkid Apologizes To Banky W For Missing His Traditional Wedding by Alwaysking: 12:16pm On Nov 20, 2017
Kingcesar:
Banky sorry o for missing it too , FG sent me to dubai to separate him and Davido fight and the plane i entered on my way to nigeria come hook for Lagos traffic. embarassed no worry we they come church..we go them spread una pOS print out that day
Lol this mumu fowl for moana cheesy
Re: Wizkid Apologizes To Banky W For Missing His Traditional Wedding by Veeflow(m): 12:33pm On Nov 20, 2017
Thank God say Frog no go o..if not. He go release another video raking another shit
Re: Wizkid Apologizes To Banky W For Missing His Traditional Wedding by columbus007(m): 1:01pm On Nov 20, 2017
Hehehehe me too for go but I no see light take iron my clothes.

Re: Wizkid Apologizes To Banky W For Missing His Traditional Wedding by phaulzoe(m): 1:14pm On Nov 20, 2017
Smellingmouth:
Even me.. If not for the traffic, I for meet up.
Nor vex Banky, we go see for the white wedding..

Lol.. .....na your type dem dey find there

Re: Wizkid Apologizes To Banky W For Missing His Traditional Wedding by Smellingmouth: 1:25pm On Nov 20, 2017
phaulzoe:
Lol.. .....na your type dem dey find there

Hahahaha. If I go there na to go tear chicken and Turkey laps.
Iffa hear say I go snap picx. For this buhari regime? Anywhere when we see food we dey chop oo. cheesy grin

Re: Wizkid Apologizes To Banky W For Missing His Traditional Wedding by BrowNetter(m): 1:34pm On Nov 20, 2017
talk2ekpa:
Nairaland front page is meant for insightful information and updates, not all this nonsensesssss

If this thread topic wasn't meaningful to you, you shouldn't have clicked on it and start commenting!!
If you want more insightful information, then go and Read Your Bible or at a lesser degree, buy a vanguard newspaper!!!
Re: Wizkid Apologizes To Banky W For Missing His Traditional Wedding by dennyena(m): 1:43pm On Nov 20, 2017
the slap wey dem give wizkid affect him brain.. e com forget e boss wedding

Re: Wizkid Apologizes To Banky W For Missing His Traditional Wedding by internetpo(m): 1:54pm On Nov 20, 2017
Hmm. Its all about banky W agian.

Looking for a bulk sms marketing solutions that deleivers
instantly, gives you delivery reports and refunds you for unsent messages.
try www.smsmarketingportal.com
Re: Wizkid Apologizes To Banky W For Missing His Traditional Wedding by talk2ekpa(m): 1:58pm On Nov 20, 2017
BrowNetter:

If this thread topic wasn't meaningful to you, you shouldn't have clicked on it and start commenting!!
If you want more insightful information, then go and Read Your Bible or at a lesser degree, buy a vanguard newspaper!!!

Tell that guy supplying you pod that he'll be arrested the day you'll be caught smoking it.
Re: Wizkid Apologizes To Banky W For Missing His Traditional Wedding by MRBODMAS(m): 2:00pm On Nov 20, 2017
Smellingmouth:
Even me.. If not for the traffic, I for meet up.
Nor vex Banky, we go see for the white wedding..

grin cheesy

Teni Reacts To Pen Drawing Photos Of Herself / Falegan: Nkechi Blessing Dated Me For Money, Sex – Estranged Lover / Cee-c, Khloe, Alex Call Out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wale Over Rape