Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,523 members, 7,816,280 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Feminist Approach To Government And Leadership Will Reduce Crime In Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Feminist Approach To Government And Leadership Will Reduce Crime In Nigeria (6166 Views)

Excluding South East From NASS Leadership Will Spell Doom - APC Chief / Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) / "Saraki Will Reduce Your Punishment If You Apologise" - Melaye Tells Ndume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feminist Approach To Government And Leadership Will Reduce Crime In Nigeria by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:58am On Nov 20, 2017
holocron:

Go through your points again carefully. You have noted that the proceeds of the male crime are spent on women. If women are the ultimate beneficiaries of crime, it means they are the cause and instigators of the so called male crime.

You should be calling for a re education of the men folk to stop slaving for the the women. Let them work for their living. Nature has blessed them with too many powers already, forcefully giving them extra powers in official government is uncalled for and will amount to killing off the men who are already enslaved enough, and that will create an imbalance in society. Women are already exercising all the power they want in government from 'za oza room'. They dont want or need official power to influence society. The situation now is that men may be ruling but women rule those men.

Yes to TRUE feminism. Men and women should work equally for their living. Men should be reeducated the ways girls are educated to curb their libido, and women reeducated to stop the sexual exploitation of men.what is this article all about self....advocacy for a fairer humanity ll be ok and propel feminism more
Re: Feminist Approach To Government And Leadership Will Reduce Crime In Nigeria by Phi001(m): 12:05pm On Nov 20, 2017
Obalende:

The objective of this thread is toward the elimination of violent crimes which are mostly male perpetrated- the specific crimes are terrorism, armed robberies, assassinations, and the likes. Hope this answers your question.
So, in the event that the male violent crimes which are in the majority in eliminated (which is impossible by the way), what about the female violent crimes?

If the thread is only aimed at eliminating male violent crimes while actively ignoring the female violent crimes, then it's absolutely ridiculous!!!

Let me give you a good thread; one that aims at reducing (elimination is next to impossible) violent crimes irrespective of whether it's perpetrated by male or female!!!
Re: Feminist Approach To Government And Leadership Will Reduce Crime In Nigeria by Obalende: 12:09pm On Nov 20, 2017
Phi001:

So, in the event that the male violent crimes which are in the majority in eliminated (which is impossible by the way), what about the female violent crimes?

If the thread is only aimed at eliminating male violent crimes while actively ignoring the female violent crimes, then it's absolutely ridiculous!!!

Let me give you a good thread; one that aims at reducing (elimination is next to impossible) violent crimes irrespective of whether it's perpetrated by male or female!!!

You are not getting the point. I am saying men are responsible for most violent crime - I have mentioned the specific crimes that men perpetrate more. Females commit violent crime but the numbers are much lower.

Again - one chance robberies, kidnapping, armed robberies, terrorism, organized crime syndicates, assinations - these are the specific crimes I am talking about.

Not to mention violent rapes.
Re: Feminist Approach To Government And Leadership Will Reduce Crime In Nigeria by ubunja(m): 3:54pm On Nov 20, 2017
joke of the year grin grin grin
men presently control the money and there is crime.
now imagine when men are broke outcasts with no means to earn a living...DISASTER....1billion% increase in crime.
and who will marry those women anyways?since women fancy men socially more powerful than them
as for Canada leave that country alone.it is about to reach its expiration date.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminist Approach To Government And Leadership Will Reduce Crime In Nigeria by ubunja(m): 3:57pm On Nov 20, 2017
Obalende:

I am saying men are responsible for most violent crime - I have mentioned the specific crimes that men perpetrate more. Females commit violent crime but the numbers are much lower.

tell that to the approx. 20 million unborn babies aborted worldwide annually because women claim "my body my choice" angry angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminist Approach To Government And Leadership Will Reduce Crime In Nigeria by Obalende: 4:41pm On Nov 20, 2017
ubunja:

tell that to the approx. 20 million unborn babies aborted worldwide annually because women claim "my body my choice" angry angry angry
Abortion is in a different category of issues than the ones under review.
Re: Feminist Approach To Government And Leadership Will Reduce Crime In Nigeria by ubunja(m): 4:50pm On Nov 20, 2017
Obalende:

Abortion is in a different category of issues than the ones under review.
oh,coz those innocent defenseless babies cant speak for themselves
ok.how about the Male Genital Mutilation that takes place in thousands of hospitals across the World where little boys get a part of their pen!ses cut off coz "it will look nicer" without that little skin covering angry angry angry angry -and always requested by the mothers angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminist Approach To Government And Leadership Will Reduce Crime In Nigeria by Obalende: 6:48pm On Nov 20, 2017
ubunja:

oh,coz those innocent defenseless babies cant speak for themselves
ok.how about the Male Genital Mutilation that takes place in thousands of hospitals across the World where little boys get a part of their pen!ses cut off coz "it will look nicer" without that little skin covering angry angry angry angry -and always requested by the mothers angry
Please review the thread title before commenting further.

Your comments are not addressing if a feminist government, leadership and economy will reduce crime in Nigeria. Introduction of more female judges and police officers and drivers will be good for crime reduction.

I also forgot to mention police brutality in Nigeria and mass shootings such as is witnessed in the United States.
Re: Feminist Approach To Government And Leadership Will Reduce Crime In Nigeria by ubunja(m): 7:00pm On Nov 20, 2017
Obalende:

Please review the thread title before commenting further.

Your comments are not addressing if a feminist government, leadership and economy will reduce crime in Nigeria. Introduction of more female judges and police officers and drivers will be good for crime reduction.

I also forgot to mention police brutality in Nigeria and mass shootings.
the point of my examples is this: HOW CAN WE PUT SOCIETY INTO THE HANDS OF WOMEN WHEN WOMEN DO THESE THINGS TO INDIVIDUALS UNDER WHOM THEY HAVE COMPLETE CONTROL??
if women are unfaithful in the little things how will they be faithful in bigger things??
thats my point.
if u cant show compassion to the weakest of society how will u make society safe??
because it appears that women are only harmless coz they dont have the power.if given power they will be different creatures altogether.

5 Likes

Re: Feminist Approach To Government And Leadership Will Reduce Crime In Nigeria by Belafonte(m): 7:13pm On Nov 20, 2017
Why should there be more woman's voices in governance? Women cannot build a civilisation. If they could they would have already done so. I challenge anybody to give an example of a society that women built better a one by men.

The weather we so admire wasn't built by women. It was built by men. All through the history of mankind, civilisations crumbled when women git more rights than they earned. Giving Nigeria to women will be the end of Nigeria. If women more representation they will have to earn it. None of the guys there got it on a platter.
Re: Feminist Approach To Government And Leadership Will Reduce Crime In Nigeria by Belafonte(m): 7:23pm On Nov 20, 2017
Obalende:
This thread is about about constructive ways to handle high crime rates in Nigeria - mostly perpetrated by the men - not about gender equality.

My suggestion was a feminist approach - what if we tried female bus drivers and female conductors with male police officers on each bus to tackle one chance robberies? What if marriage was de-emphasized in Nigeria so men feel less financial pressures which could lead them into crime - this way men work for their money and women work for their money. What if aggressive/ toxic male behavior instead of being accepted as "what makes you a man" becomes frowned upon.

We need more suggestions like holocrons.

Lol. The greatest criminals and the greatest criminal stoppers/law enforcers are men for a reason; testosterone. Women cannot handle men. Men are the best at anything in this life of both genders, whether it requires physical or psychological strength. Women were made to follow men. It might not sound politically correct but it is the truth.

I see you've been getting brainwashed by neo-feminism's favourite buzzword: toxic masculinity. But I put it to you that men have developed the world and will continue to do so. Women's contribution is to help men develop the world. Read your history and stop parroting talking points of mentally deranged people who are trying to tell us that humans have more than two genders and that any body can choose to identify as whatever catches their fancy.

1 Like

Re: Feminist Approach To Government And Leadership Will Reduce Crime In Nigeria by Belafonte(m): 7:38pm On Nov 20, 2017
Phi001:

You can easily tell the motivations of the thread by its contents. What the OP spouts are feminists talking points. All men are rapists. All men are evil. If only men could be eliminated or drastically reduced the world would be such a utopia. grin. If only they knew.

1 Like

Re: Feminist Approach To Government And Leadership Will Reduce Crime In Nigeria by Obalende: 7:54pm On Nov 20, 2017
Belafonte:

Lol. The greatest criminals and the greatest criminal stoppers/law enforcers are men for a reason; testosterone. Women cannot handle men. Men are the best at anything in this life of both genders, whether it requires physical or psychological strength. Women were made to follow men. It might not sound politically correct but it is the truth.

I see you've been getting brainwashed by neo-feminism's favourite buzzword: toxic masculinity. But I put it to you that men have developed the world and will continue to do so. Women's contribution is to help men develop the world. Read your history and stop parroting talking points of mentally deranged people who are trying to tell us that humans have more than two genders and that any body can choose to identify as whatever catches their fancy.
I knew at some point someone would try to descend into getting personal; if we could refrain from that please.

As per bolded, if that is what you believe, you reserve the right to your own beliefs.

I am of the opinion that men became stupid at some point as evidenced by the ills they commit in society (including mass shootings) and hence lost the so called leadership position. Leadership goes to the most qualified. Modern day women show evidence of very strong leadership while nigerian men continue to be ego maniacs.

Feminism is the new dawn. Long live servitude of Nigerian men to girls. Amen.
Re: Feminist Approach To Government And Leadership Will Reduce Crime In Nigeria by Phi001(m): 7:55pm On Nov 20, 2017
Obalende:

I knew at some point someone would try to descend into getting personal; if we could refrain from that please.

As per bolded, if that is what you believe, you reserve the right to your own beliefs.

I am of the opinion that men became stupid at some point as evidenced by the ills they commit in society (including mass shootings) and hence lost the so called leadership position. Leadership goes to the most qualified. Modern day women show evidence of very strong leadership while nigerian men continue to be ego maniacs.

You kid nobody but yourself...
Re: Feminist Approach To Government And Leadership Will Reduce Crime In Nigeria by Belafonte(m): 8:12pm On Nov 20, 2017
Obalende:

I have not resorted to perosnal attacks, and as your last paragraph shows, I am very correct when I say you are motivated by feminist teachings. You are a new comer in this fight and you will be schooled appropriately.

My belief has been shaped by history of mankind and my own personal experiences, and I tell you, I'm fully convinced I am in the right. Fully. Convinced.

Modern men haven't become stupid. Men have always been stupid. Always. But for every stupid man, there's one who's logical and a blessing to his community. Violence amongst humankind is nothing new and I'd anything, has abated in recent centuries; all with no help from women. If you have ever read about any society in history, you will notice the ebb and flow of values as well as the rise and fall of empires and dynasties.

One thing you should be aware of, modern women, while having more opportunities than women in any other time in history, are just as obedient to their biological impulses as the women before them. The women you are waiting for to come rescue you are busy selling the vaginas off for the latest iPhones and hair extensions. They can not not and will save
you. They, themselves, are looking to be saved.

Men and women are not mates, shoe get size. As you grow older, you will come to accept this truth. You're probably a young man attracted to the sophism and dissimulation that modern feminism employs in propagating their tripe. You will learn when real life experiences expose those feminist lies for what they are. But I guarantee you will suffer before you learn. For you will earn the hard way. grin

Good luck to Nigerian women, they will need a shitload of it to subjugate the average Nigerian male. For all our faults, we are dopey western males. grin
Re: Feminist Approach To Government And Leadership Will Reduce Crime In Nigeria by Obalende: 8:20pm On Nov 20, 2017
Belafonte:

I have not resorted to perosnal attacks, and as your last paragraph shows, I am very correct when I say you are motivated by feminist teachings. You are a new comer in this fight and you will be schooled appropriately.

My belief has been shaped by history of mankind and my own personal experiences, and I tell you, I'm fully convinced I am in the right. Fully. Convinced.

Modern men haven't become stupid. Men have always been stupid. Always. But for every stupid man, there's one who's logical and a blessing to his community. Violence amongst humankind is nothing new and I'd anything, has abated in recent centuries; all with no help from women. If you have ever read about any society in history, you will notice the ebb and flow of values as well as thingise and fall of empires and dynasties. One thibg you should be aware of, modern women, while having more opportunities than women in any other time in history, are just as obedient to their biological impulses as the women before them. The women you are waiting for to come rescue you are busy selling the vaginas off for the latest iPhones and hair extensions. They can not not and will save D
you.; They, themselves, are looking to be saved.
.The; and women are not mates, shoe get size. As you grow older, you will come to accept this truth. You're probably a young man attracted to the sophism and dissimulation that modern feminism employs in propagating their tripe. You will learn when real life experiences expose those feminist lies for what they are. But I guarantee you will suffer before you learn. For you will earn the hard way. ;DM
Good luck to Nigerian women, they will need a shitload of it to subjugate the average Nigerian male. For all our faults, we are dopey western males. ;Den

I didnt read everything you typed but the points are:

1. Men are responsible for most crime in Nigeria.
2. Men claim to be leaders in Nigeria but are not showing evidence of leadership e.g. irresponsibility and indiscipline at every sphere.
3. Women who commit less violent crime can teach men to be less violent and curb their toxic masculinities.

These are the points. everything else being said such as history is sentiment.
Re: Feminist Approach To Government And Leadership Will Reduce Crime In Nigeria by Belafonte(m): 8:34pm On Nov 20, 2017
Obalende:

I didnt read everything you typed but the points are:

1. Men are responsible for most crime in Nigeria.
2. Men claim to be leaders in Nigeria but are not showing evidence of leadership e.g. irresponsibility and indiscipline at every sphere.
3. Women who commit less violent crime can teach men to be less violent and curb their toxic masculinities.

Let me put this into persprctive for you, young man;

1. Men are the best in making money; legally and illegally

2. Men do beat in school

3. Men do beta in business

4. Men work hardest

5. Men commit the most crimes.

Because of testosterone, men will always surpass women in any field of human endeavour. I challenge you to name one field where women do better than men where men are involved. Just one. I dare you.

The only thing women can teach men is how to be women. Nothing else. grin

Women cannot teach men to commit less crime because women do not have as much testosterone as men and men do not have as much estrogen as women. Period. Women do less than men because of their hormones.

How many women have been Formula 1 Champions? Do women not compete? How many women have won Nobel Prizes for anything compared to men? Do they not present works? My friend, there is nothing women can teach men; and women cannot fathom what it means to be masculine. The moment a women is claiming to be able to teach a man how to be a man, you have a generation of women wrappers as we have today and it will get worse with the advent of babymamaism as fathers are becoming increasingly absent in their sons' lives.

By the way, are you aware that 80% of criminals didn't have a father or had a weak father? Bet you didn't know that. As women push men outside of the home, more criminals with be birthed. If women want to help in curving the crime rate, they should marry good men and five men more incentive to be good men and fathers.

You're welcome.

You're beginning to sound unintelligent. Historical precedents and patterns are now sentiment? Pray tell, were you raised by a single mother? Do you even know your father?
Re: Feminist Approach To Government And Leadership Will Reduce Crime In Nigeria by Obalende: 8:56pm On Nov 20, 2017
Belafonte:

Let me put this into persprctive for you, young man;

1. Men are the best in making money; legally and illegally

2. Men do beat in school

3. Men do beta in business

4. Men work hardest

5. Men commit the most crimes.

Because of testosterone, men will always surpass women in any field of human endeavour. I challenge you to name one field where women do better than men where men are involved. Just one. I dare you.

The only thing women can teach men is how to be women. Nothing else. grin

Women cannot teach men to commit less crime because women do not have as much testosterone as men and men do not have as much estrogen as women. Period. Women do less than men because of their hormones.

How many women have been Formula 1 Champions? Do women not compete? How many women have won Nobel Prizes for anything compared to men? Do they not present works? My friend, there is nothing women can teach men; and women cannot fathom what it means to be masculine. The moment a women is claiming to be able to teach a man how to be a man, you have a generation of women wrappers as we have today and it will get worse with the advent of babymamaism as fathers are becoming increasingly absent in their sons' lives.

By the way, are you aware that 80% of criminals didn't have a father or had a weak father? Bet you didn't know that. As women push men outside of the home, more criminals with be birthed. If women want to help in curving the crime rate, they should marry good men and five men more incentive to be good men and fathers.

You're welcome.

You're beginning to sound unintelligent. Historical precedents and patterns are now sentiment? Pray tell, were you raised by a single mother? Do you even know your father?
I don't have time for this.
While I am proposing real solutions to real issues you are busy massaging egos.

One practical solution to curb toxic masculinity is to teach young boys about child birth, to have men participate in bringing up kids including feeding / changing diapers - this way they would think twice before they shoot - to also teach men to "think before you shoot" (after having received child birth education to understand you cannpt shoot someone based on a bruised ego - thats savagery not leadership).

Women - this is your time!!! Lead us out of a male crime ridden world!
Re: Feminist Approach To Government And Leadership Will Reduce Crime In Nigeria by Belafonte(m): 9:05pm On Nov 20, 2017
Obalende:

I don't have time for this.
While I am proposing real solutions to real issues you are busy massaging egos.

One practical solution to curb toxic masculinity is to teach young boys about child birth, to have men participate in bringing up kids including feeding / changing diapers - this way they would think twice before they shoot - to also teach men to "think before you shoot" (after having received child birth education to understand you cannpt shoot someone based on a bruised ego - thats savagery not leadership).

Women - this is your time!!! Lead us out of a male crime ridden world!

Hahahahahaha. You're more far gone than I thought. Good luck. In fact, I think you're just trolling
Re: Feminist Approach To Government And Leadership Will Reduce Crime In Nigeria by Obalende: 9:17pm On Nov 20, 2017
Belafonte:

Hahahahahaha. You're more far gone than I thought. Good luck. In fact, I think you're just trolling

At least 3,267 people have been shot in Chicago this year, compared to 3,937 this time last year.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-chicago-600-homicides-20171120-story.html

This weekend saw 13 people shot in the city, including a 14-year-old boy who was seriously injured.

The boy was walking on Sunday morning in the 2500 block of North Lotus Avenue in the Cragin neighborhood on the Northwest Side when someone shot at him from a vehicle, hitting him in the chest.

He was one of four teens shot over the weekend.

From Friday afternoon to early Monday, one man was fatally shot in what police said was an accident. Anthony Collins, 30, accidentally shot himself Sunday in the 1600 block of North Mango Avenue in the the North Austin neighborhood on the West Side.

How is this trolling?

I have given a practical solution to obvious toxic masculinities of the Chicago men which is same in Nigeria.
Re: Feminist Approach To Government And Leadership Will Reduce Crime In Nigeria by Belafonte(m): 9:27pm On Nov 20, 2017
Obalende:

At least 3,267 people have been shot in Chicago this year, compared to 3,937 this time last year.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-chicago-600-homicides-20171120-story.html

This weekend saw 13 people shot in the city, including a 14-year-old boy who was seriously injured.

The boy was walking on Sunday morning in the 2500 block of North Lotus Avenue in the Cragin neighborhood on the Northwest Side when someone shot at him from a vehicle, hitting him in the chest.

He was one of four teens shot over the weekend.

From Friday afternoon to early Monday, one man was fatally shot in what police said was an accident. Anthony Collins, 30, accidentally shot himself Sunday in the 1600 block of North Mango Avenue in the the North Austin neighborhood on the West Side.

How is this trolling?

I have given a practical solution to obvious toxic masculinities of the Chicago men which is same in Nigeria.

Lol. Women don't commit crimes. Now I know. Alright, sir. I hear you
Re: Feminist Approach To Government And Leadership Will Reduce Crime In Nigeria by Obalende: 9:31pm On Nov 20, 2017
Belafonte:

Lol. Women don't commit crimes. Now I know. Alright, sir. I hear you

Below is multi-year murders committed in Chicago by gender - note the % male vs % female figures. Why is it so hard to accept the obvious truth? Ego?

https://cpdnews.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Murder-Crime-Trends-Murders-by-Gender-1998-2007.pdf

Re: Feminist Approach To Government And Leadership Will Reduce Crime In Nigeria by Belafonte(m): 9:40pm On Nov 20, 2017
Obalende:

Below is multi-year murders committed in Chicago by gender - note the % male vs % female figures. Why is it so hard to accept the obvious truth? Ego?

https://cpdnews.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Murder-Crime-Trends-Murders-by-Gender-1998-2007.pdf

I have told you, men will always surpass women in any index, whether good or bad. It is not a man problem, it is nature's design. Men outnumber women in every endeavour of human existence. No amount of feminist indoctrination will change that. The only thing you can do to change this is eliminating testosterone. However, if you did, you would be forfeiting every good thing that testosterone has contributed like technological advancement(surely you must have data for how it's divided between the sexes?) grin
Re: Feminist Approach To Government And Leadership Will Reduce Crime In Nigeria by Obalende: 10:17pm On Nov 20, 2017
Belafonte:

I have told you, men will always surpass women in any index, whether good or bad. It is not a man problem, it is nature's design. Men outnumber women in every endeavour of human existence. No amount of feminist indoctrination will change that. The only thing you can do to change this is eliminating testosterone. However, if you did, you would be forfeiting every good thing that testosterone has contributed like technological advancement(surely you must have data for how it's divided between the sexes?) grin

These are unsubstantiated claims. Honorable Mary Slessor stopped the killing of twins among the Efiks in Nigeria - before then it was natures design to them.

You indirectly acknowledge toxic masculinity - this is a good starting point. It is possible to curb toxic masculinity - it takes women to curb it.

This testosterone you mention is also responsible for violent rapes of numerous women - so we do not want your testosterone - women are fully capable of achieving even more than men - we dont need testosterone linked achievements if it comes with rape, mass shootings and animalistic savagery.

Please note I was born male but with a female gender identity hence use of "we".
Re: Feminist Approach To Government And Leadership Will Reduce Crime In Nigeria by Belafonte(m): 10:26pm On Nov 20, 2017
Obalende:

These are unsubstantiated claims. Honorable Mary Slessor stopped the killing of twins among the Efiks in Nigeria - before then it was natures design to them.

You indirectly acknowledge toxic masculinity - this is a good starting point. It is possible to curb toxic masculinity - it takes women to curb it.

This testosterone you mention is also responsible for violent rapes of numerous women - so we do not want your testosterone - women are fully capable of achieving even more than men - we dont need testosterone linked achievements if it comes with rape, mass shootings and animalistic savagery.

You're obtuse. Your comment is fraught with logical fallacies. But go on, change the world. Men are the problem. Lol.

Please note I was born male but with a female gender identity hence use of "we".

Hahahahahaha. Dude, you need help. Get your peopel on the phone.
Re: Feminist Approach To Government And Leadership Will Reduce Crime In Nigeria by Obalende: 10:41pm On Nov 20, 2017
Re: Feminist Approach To Government And Leadership Will Reduce Crime In Nigeria by Obalende: 10:42pm On Nov 20, 2017
Belafonte:

You're obtuse. Your comment is fraught with logical fallacies. But go on, change the world. Men are the problem. Lol.

Hahahahahaha. Dude, you need help. Get your peopel on the phone.

Here in Ontario there are three genders male female and X with full rights to take a different gender identity.

I have exercised my right under Ontario law.

Men are not the problem but their toxic masculinities
Re: Feminist Approach To Government And Leadership Will Reduce Crime In Nigeria by Obalende: 4:29am On Nov 21, 2017
Belafonte:

Modern men haven't become stupid. Men have always been stupid. Always. But for every stupid man, there's one who's logical and a blessing to his community. Violence amongst humankind is nothing new and I'd anything, has abated in recent centuries; all with no help from women. If you have ever read about any society in history, you will notice the ebb and flow of values as well as the rise and fall of empires and dynasties.

One thing you should be aware of, modern women, while having more opportunities than women in any other time in history, are just as obedient to their biological impulses as the women before them. The women you are waiting for to come rescue you are busy selling the vaginas off for the latest iPhones and hair extensions. They can not not and will save
you. They, themselves, are looking to be saved.

Men and women are not mates, shoe get size. As you grow older, you will come to accept this truth. You're probably a young man attracted to the sophism and dissimulation that modern feminism employs in propagating their tripe. You will learn when real life experiences expose those feminist lies for what they are. But I guarantee you will suffer before you learn. For you will earn the hard way. grin

Good luck to Nigerian women, they will need a shitload of it to subjugate the average Nigerian male. For all our faults, we are dopey western males. grin
You speak of biological impulses? Men go into crime to get money to please women and are enslaved by female bodies.
Re: Feminist Approach To Government And Leadership Will Reduce Crime In Nigeria by Maghan37: 6:21am On Nov 21, 2017
Hmmmm, really shocked although I agree DAT more female participation is necessary but if women shld dominate govt around d world it will even make d world a worst place because it will mean less discussion and more social stratification than we already have because even in deir everyday relationship they are less peaceful than men.
Re: Feminist Approach To Government And Leadership Will Reduce Crime In Nigeria by Obalende: 9:29am On Nov 21, 2017
Maghan37:
Hmmmm, really shocked although I agree DAT more female participation is necessary but if women shld dominate govt around d world it will even make d world a worst place because it will mean less discussion and more social stratification than we already have because even in deir everyday relationship they are less peaceful than men.
You bring up good points. It should just be mixed - maybe 50 percent male and 50 percent female.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Reacts To Fire At Its Data Processing Centre, Kano / Flooding: Lagos Declares Zero Tolerance For Dirty Markets. / See The Handsome Officer ESN Terrorist Beheaded - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.