Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,326 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Feminist Approach To Government And Leadership Will Reduce Crime In Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Feminist Approach To Government And Leadership Will Reduce Crime In Nigeria (6170 Views)

Excluding South East From NASS Leadership Will Spell Doom - APC Chief / Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) / "Saraki Will Reduce Your Punishment If You Apologise" - Melaye Tells Ndume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feminist Approach To Government And Leadership Will Reduce Crime In Nigeria by Olabestonic001(m): 7:51pm On Nov 23, 2017
Obalende, you're genderizing a good cause and its bound to be a failure.

Hope you've read about at least 2 cases of women killing their men in violent circumstances recently? I hope that is helping shape your views about humanity as a whole. Don't let the lies of Canadian feminists enter your head; they're blackmailers!

Do you know why violence is always perpetuated? Its because you know you'll get away with it and probably be hailed for it. That's why some men beat their wife, why some women kill their hubby, while some men fraud the other, why some women abort. Humans always use to the maximum, their power over another. That's why many women abuse their house help and all those.

If women really seize powers as you want, crime will increase and men will still be blackmailed to take the blame. To know that many oppressed as not devoid of an oppressive mindset is to truly understand humans.
Re: Feminist Approach To Government And Leadership Will Reduce Crime In Nigeria by holocron: 10:43pm On Nov 23, 2017
Coldfeets:

I don't know.

Maybe you are speaking for yourself but I don't see how women have enslaved me.

If you are a weak man or you wholly decide to subject or allow yourself to be enslaved by a woman, just know that it is your choice.

This female power you're kind of hyping here is pretty much limited as it is primarily based or related to sex.

Remove the sex and the woman is totally inconsequential in the scheme of things in your life as a man.

@bolded: exactly! Remove the sex, then what else is remaining in the life of a Man. Procreation is a most potent force, the raison d'etre of Life itself.

By the way, female power is not just simply sex, as you put it.

Female power manifests in three spheres of a man's life and is hard to escape or control:

Mother power - the power of mothers to condition the behaviour of male children during child rearing.

Bride power - The power of women over men with uncontrollable libido.

Wife power - the domination of women in the nuclear family.
Re: Feminist Approach To Government And Leadership Will Reduce Crime In Nigeria by Coldfeets: 4:44am On Nov 24, 2017
holocron:

@bolded: exactly! Remove the sex, then what else is remaining in the life of a Man. Procreation is a most potent force, the raison d'etre of Life itself.

By the way, female power is not just simply sex, as you put it.

Female power manifests in three spheres of a man's life and is hard to escape or control:

Mother power - the power of mothers to condition the behaviour of male children during child rearing.

Bride power - The power of women over men with uncontrollable libido.

Wife power - the domination of women in the nuclear family.

Well, like I said earlier, a man who allows himself to be controlled by women is nothing but a weak man and it is solely his fault that he becomes enslaved by woman.

It's not like a man is totally powerless to the assault of the female power.

I have been going through the Anatomy of Female Power book but I can't help but laugh at the views the man was trying to push through because he was actually trying to make it seem as if a man is completely powerless to this so called female power.

Which I know is totally false.

Besides, the book was written in 1990 and the world has changed a lot since that time, if you'd agree with me.

If you call yourself a man and yet, you are always doing your mother's bidding, you are not the man!

If you call yourself a man and yet, you are always doing your lover's bidding, you are not the man!

If you call yourself a man and yet, you are always doing your wife's bidding, you are not the man!

A man is that man who does what he wants to do without necessarily succumbing to the so called emotional and sexual manipulations of the women in his life.
Re: Feminist Approach To Government And Leadership Will Reduce Crime In Nigeria by Obalende: 6:33pm On Dec 04, 2017
Coldfeets:

Well, like I said earlier, a man who allows himself to be controlled by women is nothing but a weak man and it is solely his fault that he becomes enslaved by woman.

It's not like a man is totally powerless to the assault of the female power.

I have been going through the Anatomy of Female Power book but I can't help but laugh at the views the man was trying to push through because he was actually trying to make it seem as if a man is completely powerless to this so called female power.

Which I know is totally false.

Besides, the book was written in 1990 and the world has changed a lot since that time, if you'd agree with me.

If you call yourself a man and yet, you are always doing your mother's bidding, you are not the man!

If you call yourself a man and yet, you are always doing your lover's bidding, you are not the man!

If you call yourself a man and yet, you are always doing your wife's bidding, you are not the man!

A man is that man who does what he wants to do without necessarily succumbing to the so called emotional and sexual manipulations of the women in his life.

The bolded shows the downfalls of partriarchy and its associated toxic masculinity and of men in general. There is no need to "be the man". This is the very same mentality responsible for most of societies problem as men try to show they are men e.g. failing to yield to oncoming traffic and general dissidence.

Doing what your mum says or considering it together with her makes you a man.

With regards doing lovers bidding, the majority of men cannot control themselves around women especially ones they find attractive.

You are the man when you merge your bidding with your wife's bidding not when you do your bidding.
Re: Feminist Approach To Government And Leadership Will Reduce Crime In Nigeria by koolnd: 11:57am On Aug 02, 2018
The Importance of Feminism in Development of Nigerian Politics: An Exposition

Down through history, feminism is seen as a movement that came to advocate for gender equality in our society. Feminism can be seen as the process of eliminating the oppression of the people who have been marginalized by the dominant culture...

http://www.scharticles.com/the-importance-of-feminism-in-development-of-nigerian-politics/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Plight Of The Igbanke People(formerly Igbo-akiri) In Edo State / Why Igbo Economic Model Is The Best In Africa / Where Are The Notable Hausa People In Nigerian Politics?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.