Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Re: I'm In Luv With My Boss's Girl - Am I Nuts? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Re: I'm In Luv With My Boss's Girl - Am I Nuts? (1444 Views)

Imagine What She Fell In Luv With / See What The Girl Am Asking Out Sent To Me ... / In Luv With My Husband's Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Luv With My Boss's Girl - Am I Nuts? by Surryt: 12:46pm On Mar 24, 2010
Am in luv with a girl and my lov for her was so great to the extend that i can do without her in a day,but am not sure of her lov to me pls how would i know if she's in lov with me
Re: Re: I'm In Luv With My Boss's Girl - Am I Nuts? by kanayo74(m): 12:59pm On Mar 24, 2010
@ poster, u should think about better things with your time and brain.

there is nothing crated by God you cant do with out.

if you dont see any sign that she loves you, just let her be.

don't go and get into trouble because of one woman.

if you do anything stupid, she will just look at you and smile
Re: Re: I'm In Luv With My Boss's Girl - Am I Nuts? by chixzi: 9:10pm On Mar 27, 2010
"If you love somebody walk up to her and tell am you love am" so says my no1 raggae musician in naija (African China).
Walk up to her and let her know what's in your mind.
Re: Re: I'm In Luv With My Boss's Girl - Am I Nuts? by inze(m): 9:14am On Apr 01, 2010
na wa oh,

In lov with sum1 from a distance . . . .

Nowadays i no kom understand wetin love be . . . ., u dey lust abi na wetin !!!
Re: Re: I'm In Luv With My Boss's Girl - Am I Nuts? by Shadyangel: 4:41pm On Apr 03, 2010
True luv dos nt xpect anytin in return. If u lov her n u'r nt sure of her luv 4 u it's no big a deal. So live n lets live. Kapish.
Re: Re: I'm In Luv With My Boss's Girl - Am I Nuts? by desolo: 10:21am On Apr 28, 2010
cool u don get another job
Re: Re: I'm In Luv With My Boss's Girl - Am I Nuts? by Trinity33(m): 11:23am On Apr 29, 2010
Yes, u are nut.
Re: Re: I'm In Luv With My Boss's Girl - Am I Nuts? by Trinity33(m): 11:24am On Apr 29, 2010
Yes, u are nut.

(1) (Reply)

What Could This Mean? / Public Servant Sues After She's Hurt Mid-sex On A Work Trip / Men Over 40 Dating Younger Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.