Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,456 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

I Am a scammer... - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am a scammer... (2384 Views)

Please I Genuinely Need Help,i Am Not A Scammer. / Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief / My Heart Cry As A Scammer And I'm Ready To Give My Life To Christ But... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am a scammer... by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 21, 2017
ifyalways:
Mr lie lie OP.

Professional nld beggar. No be today you start.

You rushed to clean your Nyash with your other handles BA? I have quoted you o for future reference.

Hediot!

Plizz continue in your good detective works. We are at your back like Olumo Rock.

1 Like

Re: I Am a scammer... by 1Sharon(f): 1:55pm On Nov 21, 2017
Another one
Re: I Am a scammer... by ElsonMorali: 3:38pm On Nov 21, 2017
Microsoft10:

Well, I am credible. Believe me

No proof to support your credibility claim though, so I hope you understand when people take your stories with a pinch of salt. After all, we are in a country of scammers, super scammers and super ultra scammers.
Re: I Am a scammer... by ladycomfort(f): 4:01pm On Nov 21, 2017
cheesy cheesy

na wa o shocked
Re: I Am a scammer... by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 21, 2017
ElsonMorali:

No proof to support your credibility claim though, so I hope you understand when people take your stories with a pinch of salt. After all, we are in a country of scammers, super scammers and super ultra scammers.

There is.... Depending on the kinda proof you need. Ain't one of scammers....
Re: I Am a scammer... by yvelchstores(f): 5:24am On Nov 22, 2017
Op, u Hv to understand, this Nigerian way of begging for assistance isn't good. White man need help, he will offer to fix your plumbing for a token or fix up your packing store.

You are a full man, tell nairalanders that you need a job this period, leave your location And number, someone will have compassion and offer u a job that can still let u study.

Nigerians need to stop this begging. If u want financial help, turn it to a financial investment request. That means, what u are asking money for should be able to generate returns that will be beneficial to the lender.

This is my advise. All d best.
Re: I Am a scammer... by kullozone(m): 8:51am On Nov 22, 2017
Microsoft10:

Just saw ur details, u be ibo girl, no wonder. I reason am say na ibo fit talk like this. I just confirmed it. Anyway, read through again, I didn't make it compulsory for financial help, so criticize me.

You be mumu.
Re: I Am a scammer... by Goldenboy007(m): 11:26am On Nov 22, 2017
Hey young man, dont make the bad decisions you and your mother are making sound like a natural disaster. I would have said the same thing Ifyalways told you.
You posted your story in different sections of nairaland which may indicate "professionalism" in obtaining money by false pretense.- I have been on nairaland long enough to know this.
However if your story is true - you chose the wrong approach - begging for money !!! You are not the only one with life's challenges, leave your mother with her self inflicted problems - He who cannot swim should not jump into the river to save a drowing man or else both will drown together.
Re: I Am a scammer... by LadySarah: 2:03pm On Nov 22, 2017
Microsoft10:

Just saw ur details, u be ibo girl, no wonder. I reason am say na ibo fit talk like this. I just confirmed it. Anyway, read through again, I didn't make it compulsory for financial help, so criticize me.

I was being sympathetic until i saw this which shows that you are a very st.upid person sef.
Re: I Am a scammer... by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 24, 2017
LadySarah:

I was being sympathetic until i saw this which shows that you are a very st.upid person sef.

Spoke the truth. Deal with it. No offence
Re: I Am a scammer... by Ranchhoddas: 6:50am On Nov 25, 2017
Microsoft10:

Na wa o bros...
As I wan come support you you come turn am to tribal matter...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Catches Wife With His Best Friend Having Sex, Shares Video To Disgrace Them / How My Neighbour Died About A Month After Being Transferred For Work. / Provocative Words Used By Men On Their Wifes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.