Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,811 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Please I Genuinely Need Help,i Am Not A Scammer. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please I Genuinely Need Help,i Am Not A Scammer. (2180 Views)

I Genuinely Need Help (SOS) / How Do I Show Him That I Like Him Genuinely / Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Genuinely Need Help,i Am Not A Scammer. by Miraclenoble(m): 7:56am On May 05, 2022
Please I need help genuinely to help me feed and continue with my medication,I don't have any specific amount as I have been able to be meeting up with the native medicines and injections.

I know it's not easy giving out money to strangers but believe me that they are still people who genuinely need help and that was why I provided details and even used my main picture for this new acct cos I don't know what to hide anymore.
I have been ashamed of this sickness but not anymore and that is why I am out here begging for help.
I would appreciate anything at all as my details and phone number that are open for WhatsApp video calls are on display in my previous post and believe me when I tell you that I have never received a dime from anybody yet,it has been promises and I understand because the country is hard but I would plead that even 200 naira would go a long way to help me feed today.

And as for the leg it's healing gradually,really wish I started this treatment before now but I have spent all my savings from one hospital to another , please help me.
God bless you all .

Re: Please I Genuinely Need Help,i Am Not A Scammer. by Miraclenoble(m): 9:33am On May 05, 2022
Please don't just view,you could call me to confirm if I am really genuine.
Please I have not eaten since last night,believe me.
I know am not supposed to be doing this but I don't really know what else to do.
Re: Please I Genuinely Need Help,i Am Not A Scammer. by frozen70(f): 1:24pm On May 05, 2022
Miraclenoble:
I know am not supposed to be doing this but I don't really know what else to do.

Why did you open a fresh page instead of you to continue with the previous page
Re: Please I Genuinely Need Help,i Am Not A Scammer. by frozen70(f): 1:27pm On May 05, 2022
What really caused this kind of wound on your leg, is it really healing as in are you sure you are seeing the effects of the medicine that you are talking

Can you put a little video of this leg and your face in display

I really want to dash you but I need to be very very sure you are real

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please I Genuinely Need Help,i Am Not A Scammer. by depure(m): 1:44pm On May 05, 2022
frozen70:
What really caused this kind of wound on your leg, is it really healing as in are you sure you are seeing the effects of the medicine that you are talking

Can you put a little video of this leg and your face in display

I really want to dash you but I need to be very very sure you are real
good point me too I am willing to also give but this little task is cool
Re: Please I Genuinely Need Help,i Am Not A Scammer. by frozen70(f): 2:05pm On May 05, 2022
depure:

OK let's see how he will respond

I will personally do a video call to be very sure
Re: Please I Genuinely Need Help,i Am Not A Scammer. by Kay005: 2:32pm On May 05, 2022
Miraclenoble:
Bro, you should have eaten by now.
Re: Please I Genuinely Need Help,i Am Not A Scammer. by Miraclenoble(m): 3:19pm On May 05, 2022
frozen70:

OK let's see how he will respond

I will personally do a video call to be very sure
.thank you sir,just like you propose calling to know how true this is.
I would be very happy receiving your call and to provide every possible details you would need.thank you sir
Re: Please I Genuinely Need Help,i Am Not A Scammer. by Miraclenoble(m): 3:21pm On May 05, 2022
Kay005:

Bro, you should have eaten by now.
Bros Kay am really sure you like that verse of man shall not live by bread alone lol.
I have eaten but what happens to later since I find it difficult to walk properly.
Thanks for your concern but would prefer you call me.
Re: Please I Genuinely Need Help,i Am Not A Scammer. by Miraclenoble(m): 3:26pm On May 05, 2022
frozen70:

Why did you open a fresh page instead of you to continue with the previous page
really sorry about that,you promised to call in the other thread but didn't get to receive them and I tried updating and even mentioning you sir but didn't get any reply so I felt opening another could help get your attentions again.really sorry sir.
Re: Please I Genuinely Need Help,i Am Not A Scammer. by Miraclenoble(m): 3:27pm On May 05, 2022
depure:
.thank you very much.
Would be waiting for your call.
God bless you.
Re: Please I Genuinely Need Help,i Am Not A Scammer. by frozen70(f): 3:39pm On May 05, 2022
Miraclenoble:
really sorry about that,you promised to call in the other thread but didn't get to receive them and I tried updating and even mentioning you sir but didn't get any reply so I felt opening another could help get your attentions again.really sorry sir.

Yes I made a promise to call and am ready now, kindly do the needful

Pls send your phone number here and your account number
Re: Please I Genuinely Need Help,i Am Not A Scammer. by frozen70(f): 3:41pm On May 05, 2022
Miraclenoble:
.thank you sir,just like you propose calling to know how true this is.
I would be very happy receiving your call and to provide every possible details you would need.thank you sir

Am ma'am not sir

Can you upload a video of you that will last for just 30seconds or more

I want me and others to see you then we will trigger and push the donations button

Post it here
Re: Please I Genuinely Need Help,i Am Not A Scammer. by Miraclenoble(m): 5:12pm On May 05, 2022
frozen70:

Am ma'am not sir

I want me and others to see you then we will trigger and push the donations button

Post it here
I have the videos but it has refused to upload,I have tried severally and even reduced it to 10 sec but it is not working.
Please ma is there any other means cos I have the videos already.
Anybody who can help me post the video from my media should please help me out as I have tried and it's not working.
Re: Please I Genuinely Need Help,i Am Not A Scammer. by Nuelzi: 5:41pm On May 05, 2022
Miraclenoble:
I have the videos but it has refused to upload,I have tried severally and even reduced it to 10 sec but it is not working.
Please ma is there any other means cos I have the videos already.
Anybody who can help me post the video from my media should please help me out as I have tried and it's not working.

Create a YouTube channel...post it on the YouTube channel.

Then copy the link and post it here

1 Like

Re: Please I Genuinely Need Help,i Am Not A Scammer. by Miraclenoble(m): 8:21pm On May 05, 2022
Please I have been trying to create a new channel but it's not working for me I have tried severally and sometimes my phone is laggy.
Please I would suggest that someone calls to confirm and then see if you can help me create the you tube channel as someone suggested.
I understand people want to genuinely help but want to be sure their money is been put to good use and am seeking for other measures we could make this possible,please madam frozen don't give up on me yet cos I have the videos but wouldn't upload.
Re: Please I Genuinely Need Help,i Am Not A Scammer. by Miraclenoble(m): 8:22pm On May 05, 2022
Nuelzi:

Create a YouTube channel...post it on the YouTube channel.

Then copy the link and post it here
boss I don't try tire the thing just tire me,you know say no be everybody Sabi this tech things.
Abeg help me.
Re: Please I Genuinely Need Help,i Am Not A Scammer. by Nuelzi: 8:34pm On May 05, 2022
Miraclenoble:
boss I don't try tire the thing just tire me,you know say no be everybody Sabi this tech things.
Abeg help me.
send me a message on WhatsApp

O81 O166 67 71
Re: Please I Genuinely Need Help,i Am Not A Scammer. by Miraclenoble(m): 8:56am On May 06, 2022
Good morning beloved,I have tried uploading the video but it's not working and I have messaged nuelzi on WhatsApp but he is yet to respond cos he is not online.
So I decided to take a picture with my face and leg on it after my treatment this morning and I could come up with these pictures.

I am just trying to prove that I am not a scammer and asking that I need help for good and treatment,in one of the pictures there is one with garri that I begged for last night cos it was raining and I was really hungry,am just tired of everything.

Please someone can try calling to confirm since I have provided pictures cos I don't know what else to do so that I can prove that I genuinely need help.
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Please I Genuinely Need Help,i Am Not A Scammer. by Miraclenoble(m): 9:34am On May 06, 2022
frozen70:

Am ma'am not sir

Post it here
ma'am I think I have done the needful, please help see through my endeavors just to make sure this helps .
Don't mind you still calling,thank you for your time.
Re: Please I Genuinely Need Help,i Am Not A Scammer. by Miraclenoble(m): 9:37am On May 06, 2022
depure:
depure I have taken pictures that includes my leg and face .
Please I hope it helps or you could still call.
Thank you.
Re: Please I Genuinely Need Help,i Am Not A Scammer. by frozen70(f): 9:41am On May 06, 2022
Miraclenoble:
ma'am I think I have done the needful, please help see through my endeavors just to make sure this helps .
Don't mind you still calling,thank you for your time.

It is well
Re: Please I Genuinely Need Help,i Am Not A Scammer. by frozen70(f): 9:44am On May 06, 2022
Miraclenoble:
Abeg help me.

Snap a full picture of your self to see you clearly and the leg spot

Does this require YouTube ?
Re: Please I Genuinely Need Help,i Am Not A Scammer. by Miraclenoble(m): 10:29am On May 06, 2022
frozen70:

no ma,I have done just that,I couldn't get someone to help take the pictures this morning so I took it myself but I have asked someone to come help me out,hope this helps ma'am.

Re: Please I Genuinely Need Help,i Am Not A Scammer. by Nuelzi: 11:41am On May 06, 2022
frozen70:

Greetings,I have seen the OP on video call....he is genuine and seriously ill

Re: Please I Genuinely Need Help,i Am Not A Scammer. by Miraclenoble(m): 12:33pm On May 06, 2022
Accoun number:2252032857
Account name :Ekwe Ruth Ijeoma.
Zenith bank.
What's app acct:09026545906.
Thanks,God bless you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uU3Vw808uG4
Re: Please I Genuinely Need Help,i Am Not A Scammer. by frozen70(f): 1:10pm On May 06, 2022
Miraclenoble:
no ma,I have done just that,I couldn't get someone to help take the pictures this morning so I took it myself but I have asked someone to come help me out,hope this helps ma'am.

Alright, let me give you a call now
Re: Please I Genuinely Need Help,i Am Not A Scammer. by frozen70(f): 5:02pm On May 06, 2022
Nuelzi:
Greetings,I have seen the OP on video call....he is genuine and seriously ill

I have made a video call to him and its actually on both legs
I have sent what I want to give him

Let us all try to send something to him, he is not realy ill, but for now, he can't go out to fend for himself to avoid infection breeding on the sow
Re: Please I Genuinely Need Help,i Am Not A Scammer. by frozen70(f): 5:04pm On May 06, 2022
For those of you that have been reading his post about the deep sow in his leg, pls assist with whatever amount

At least let him be able to feed himself till he can go out and hustle

@ op I hope you got my alert

1 Like

Re: Please I Genuinely Need Help,i Am Not A Scammer. by Nuelzi: 6:02pm On May 06, 2022
frozen70:

I have made a video call to him and its actually on both legs
I have sent what I want to give him

Let us all try to send something to him, he is not realy ill, but for now, he can't go out to fend for himself to avoid infection breeding on the sow
You are kindhearted...may God bless you

I wish him quick recovery
Re: Please I Genuinely Need Help,i Am Not A Scammer. by frozen70(f): 7:49pm On May 06, 2022
Nuelzi:

You are kindhearted...may God bless you

I wish him quick recovery

Thanks dear, we shall always be there for each other especially where there is prove I will contribute as I have always been

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gay Husband / Dr Siju Iluyomade Biography: Age, State Of Origin, Brother, Husband, Mother, Net / She Lied To My Uncle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.