Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,358 members, 7,860,950 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:43 PM

Ladies Why Do You Always Complain About Buying Your Friends Asoebi #baad2017. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Why Do You Always Complain About Buying Your Friends Asoebi #baad2017. (562 Views)

Ladies Why Do You Always Do This When Washing Your Vagina? / Why Do Arab Women Always Complain About Not Having Women Rights ? / Ladies, Why You Shud Never Stick To One D!kc All Your Life (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Why Do You Always Complain About Buying Your Friends Asoebi #baad2017. by Factfinder1(m): 3:00pm On Nov 20, 2017
Lagos wedding is different from weddings in the south south and south east. The yorubas know how to do correct party. Even the poorest Yoruba man will do party enh, you sef will start wondering ah, if he or she sold one of their inheritance to do party. A Yoruba woman who sells sachet water for a living can save up money to buy an expensive lace worth 20k at idumota market.

The least price for a typical average person's asoebi uniform is 10k. Well, my sisters will rather not come to such wedding. My Sister will ask "wait, are you marrying the son of queen Elizabeth?"

When I was selling asoebi for my wedding, Addie had finished budgeting huge money that she was going to use in buying my asoebi, unto Lagos babe wey never buy cheap asoebi before, when she asked me how much my asoebi was and I said 2k she looked at me in amazement and said "are you buying a truck from daviva company?" Meanwhile, my girls over here at home were just saying "vicky please cut three yards for me and my sister for 800 naira."

Meanwhile, a very big wedding asoebi costs 2500 in a small town like Uyo and Calabar and yet some babes will still be saying "this asoebi that can be bought 1k at ariaria market, it will wash sef!" Before nkor? 2500 asoebi na better wrapper? Smh.

If twenty of your friends bought six yards of your asoebi each, sorry o. No wedding gift for you. Just depend on your parent's friends.

Now, girls who don't have one single meaningful friend dreaming of the kind of Adesuwa's wedding. No class. No shishi. Kobo kobo e no dey. And yet you all want to glow and look beautiful on the wedding day

Re: Ladies Why Do You Always Complain About Buying Your Friends Asoebi #baad2017. by teresafaith: 3:03pm On Nov 20, 2017
Your point exactly??

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why Do You Always Complain About Buying Your Friends Asoebi #baad2017. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 20, 2017
If the aso ebi is more than 10K, i dont buy it.
For men.

Ladies go complain about the price but still do everything to buy am. If a lady aso ebi don dey pass 15K - 20K, e no make sense.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Always Complain About Buying Your Friends Asoebi #baad2017. by Kondomatic(m): 3:07pm On Nov 20, 2017
teresafaith:
Your point exactly??
She's got none
Re: Ladies Why Do You Always Complain About Buying Your Friends Asoebi #baad2017. by Homeboiy: 3:12pm On Nov 20, 2017
lipsrsealed cool

(1) (Reply)

Newly Wedded Couple Parade In A Decorated Tipper After Tying The Knot In Uyo, / Update: Reason Behind The Guy That Rejected His Girlfriend Proposal / 8 Signs She Is Single And Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.