Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,246 members, 7,836,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Why Are Pentecostal Churches Destroying Families - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Pentecostal Churches Destroying Families (699 Views)

Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed / Why Is Apostolic Faith Church So Quiet Among The Pentecostal Churches? / Pentecostal Pastors Are Satanic Agents - True worshipers Be Very Careful! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Pentecostal Churches Destroying Families by tlfacts: 2:03pm On Mar 24, 2010
When did your mother that carried you in the womb for 9 months and cleaned you and took care of you become the one who wants you dead.
When did your loving GrandMa become a witch and the one behind your misfortunes.
Why are Pentecostal churches destroying families.

Thank You O Holy Spirit for all You have done for me, Thank You for the daily inspiration.
Spirit of the Living God fall afresh on me, Amen.
Re: Why Are Pentecostal Churches Destroying Families by GEW: 2:08pm On Mar 24, 2010
tlfacts:

When did your mother that carried you in the womb for 9 months and cleaned you and took care of you become the one who wants you dead.
When did your loving GrandMa become a witch and the one behind your misfortunes.
Why are Pentecostal churches destroying families.

Thank You O Holy Spirit for all You have done for me, Thank You for the daily inspiration.
Spirit of the Living God fall afresh on me, Amen.

the wonder of being nigerian
Re: Why Are Pentecostal Churches Destroying Families by Devonian(m): 2:09pm On Mar 24, 2010
In fact this relates directly to a thread I've just created. Read this!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-418765.0.html
Re: Why Are Pentecostal Churches Destroying Families by tlfacts: 2:31pm On Mar 24, 2010
I'm tired of pentecostal churches and their false practices and prophecies.
Re: Why Are Pentecostal Churches Destroying Families by adetoru(f): 4:47pm On Mar 24, 2010
Please stop with the generalising,it's like saying all men are dogs.
There are churches like that and it's because of lazy christians who refuse to pray and wait on God,instead they hop from 'pastor' to 'pastor'.Christians should stop looking for quick fixes,"Waiting" on God means really WAITING.Then we won't fall prey to deceivers.
Re: Why Are Pentecostal Churches Destroying Families by jagunlabi(m): 5:24pm On Mar 24, 2010
Pentecostals are noth the ones destroying families.Unwise folks are the ones destroying their own families by allowing the pentecostals into their private lives and affairs.

You get what you ask for in this world.

(1) (Reply)

Can The Bible Can Help Find Joy? / Is Yours A New Covenant Church? / Is May 21, 2011, The Judgement Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.