Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,778 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Seyilaw Shades Master Kraft Over His Outfit To Banky And Adesua's Wedding (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyilaw Shades Master Kraft Over His Outfit To Banky And Adesua's Wedding (pics) (4607 Views)

SeyiLaw And Wife Ebere, Welcome Their Second Child, A Baby Girl (Photos) / Speed Darlington Calls Out Paul Okoye For “copying“ His Outfit / Masterkraft Punishes Tailor Who Sew His Outfit To Banky W's Wedding (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyilaw Shades Master Kraft Over His Outfit To Banky And Adesua's Wedding (pics) by Sakie: 4:31pm On Nov 20, 2017
Comedian Seyilaw who was not able to attend Banky W and Adesua's traditional wedding ceremony took to his Instagram page to apologize to them and in the process shading music prodcer,Master kraft over his outfit to the ceremony
Read what he shared

"Congratulations to you, my brother, @bankywellington and @adesuaetomi on your traditional wedding. God bless your union. Unfortunately, I missed the celebration despite buying Aso Ebi, but after I saw @ebuka, I just thanked God, I mastered my craft that took me away on a job
."

Cc;lalasticlala
Mynd44
Finestboi

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BbtxZimh5x2/

1 Like

Re: Seyilaw Shades Master Kraft Over His Outfit To Banky And Adesua's Wedding (pics) by MrMoRitz: 4:33pm On Nov 20, 2017
Lol
Re: Seyilaw Shades Master Kraft Over His Outfit To Banky And Adesua's Wedding (pics) by teresafaith: 4:36pm On Nov 20, 2017
Hmmmm
People are criticizing, papa panda too is talking.
Mtchewwwwww

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyilaw Shades Master Kraft Over His Outfit To Banky And Adesua's Wedding (pics) by RoyalBlak007: 4:37pm On Nov 20, 2017
♤See shading grin

♤ I mastered my craft

1 Like

Re: Seyilaw Shades Master Kraft Over His Outfit To Banky And Adesua's Wedding (pics) by goldbim(f): 4:38pm On Nov 20, 2017
You guys should pity this Masterkraft nah.. grin@least we now know seyi law has the Aso ebi too...
Re: Seyilaw Shades Master Kraft Over His Outfit To Banky And Adesua's Wedding (pics) by Lalas247(f): 4:40pm On Nov 20, 2017
Savagery beyond Repair grin
Re: Seyilaw Shades Master Kraft Over His Outfit To Banky And Adesua's Wedding (pics) by dondavad: 5:06pm On Nov 20, 2017
post=62555588:
Masterkraft: The scape - goat of the whole event!

Are you a lover of BARBECUE? If YES, check our signature......
na every comment you day you advertise?

3 Likes

Re: Seyilaw Shades Master Kraft Over His Outfit To Banky And Adesua's Wedding (pics) by veekid(m): 5:07pm On Nov 20, 2017
Masterkraft issa ode
Re: Seyilaw Shades Master Kraft Over His Outfit To Banky And Adesua's Wedding (pics) by Evablizin(f): 5:15pm On Nov 20, 2017
cheesy

Oga Seyi easy now,aunty kemi stay out of this matter.
Re: Seyilaw Shades Master Kraft Over His Outfit To Banky And Adesua's Wedding (pics) by HzRF(m): 6:19pm On Nov 20, 2017
post=62555588:
Masterkraft:
The scape - goat of the whole event!

Are you a lover of BARBECUE?
If YES, check our signature......
If I see any "Are you a lover of BARBECUE" again

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyilaw Shades Master Kraft Over His Outfit To Banky And Adesua's Wedding (pics) by enemmo(f): 6:36pm On Nov 20, 2017
goldbim:
You guys should pity this Masterkraft nah.. grin@least we now know seyi law has the Aso ebi too...

He deserves it.

He could have worn normal black trousers instead of that nonsense he wore.

1 Like

Re: Seyilaw Shades Master Kraft Over His Outfit To Banky And Adesua's Wedding (pics) by ewizard1: 7:01pm On Nov 20, 2017
HzRF:
If I see any "Are you a lover of BARBECUE" again
Na crime to advertise again? grin grin grin
I can't count how many times I have read that "phrase"
LMAO... the hustle is real sha...
Oga Barbeque, don't stop ooo!

1 Like

Re: Seyilaw Shades Master Kraft Over His Outfit To Banky And Adesua's Wedding (pics) by HzRF(m): 7:07pm On Nov 20, 2017
ewizard1:

Lolzz

The guy don litter every thread with his "Are you a lover of BARBECUE"

iJustWeak that's why I warned him

1 Like

Re: Seyilaw Shades Master Kraft Over His Outfit To Banky And Adesua's Wedding (pics) by airex(m): 7:51pm On Nov 20, 2017
teresafaith:
Hmmmm

Mtchewwwwww
Mumu... At least he has a panda. Let's see if you will be able to give birth to even an ant..

5 Likes

Re: Seyilaw Shades Master Kraft Over His Outfit To Banky And Adesua's Wedding (pics) by teresafaith: 7:54pm On Nov 20, 2017
airex:
Mumu... At least he has a panda. Let's see if you will be able to give birth to even an ant..
At least I will give birth, but you, will be barren!! For life
Re: Seyilaw Shades Master Kraft Over His Outfit To Banky And Adesua's Wedding (pics) by makydebbie(f): 8:08pm On Nov 20, 2017
What's up with this two above me? Really? On top celeb wey no even sabi una?

2 Likes

Re: Seyilaw Shades Master Kraft Over His Outfit To Banky And Adesua's Wedding (pics) by Obainoneandonly(m): 9:07pm On Nov 20, 2017
ewizard1:

its not a crime,but its something else when each and every forum you open and each and every thread u will see his advertisement there. barbecue.
d thing weak me.I been don wan complain b4,but i say make I chill. this one don pass hustle
Re: Seyilaw Shades Master Kraft Over His Outfit To Banky And Adesua's Wedding (pics) by danduj(m): 9:32pm On Nov 20, 2017
This nigga doesn't mind his business! undecided P*ussy ass nigga

1 Like

Re: Seyilaw Shades Master Kraft Over His Outfit To Banky And Adesua's Wedding (pics) by LesbianBoy(m): 9:55pm On Nov 20, 2017
Dryyyyyyyyy

Jeeeeez angry
Re: Seyilaw Shades Master Kraft Over His Outfit To Banky And Adesua's Wedding (pics) by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 10:26pm On Nov 20, 2017
I mastered my craft _A dope bar coming from seyi law
Re: Seyilaw Shades Master Kraft Over His Outfit To Banky And Adesua's Wedding (pics) by airex(m): 11:04pm On Nov 20, 2017
teresafaith:

At least I will give birth, but you, will be barren!! For life
Fool. I have 2 already. U have no hope of conceiving. U will never hear d cry of your baby for making mockery of another man's offspring. So shall it be

3 Likes

Re: Seyilaw Shades Master Kraft Over His Outfit To Banky And Adesua's Wedding (pics) by emeijeh(m): 11:36pm On Nov 20, 2017
makydebbie:
What's up with this two above me? Really? On top celeb wey no even sabi una?
I wonder .

Back to the topic, if seyi law had said. "..... Thank God i didn't master the craft of wardrobe malfunction " it would have made more sense

3 Likes

Re: Seyilaw Shades Master Kraft Over His Outfit To Banky And Adesua's Wedding (pics) by mancheeutd(m): 1:09am On Nov 21, 2017
airex:
Fool. I have 2 already. U have no hope of conceiving. U will never hear d cry of your baby for making mockery of another man's offspring. So shall it be

bro pls biko just forgive and let go thats too much
Re: Seyilaw Shades Master Kraft Over His Outfit To Banky And Adesua's Wedding (pics) by Forceup(f): 4:49am On Nov 21, 2017
Seyi Law try, we don know say he follow buy eso ebi too...

Celebs be looking for the slightest opportunity to trend.
Re: Seyilaw Shades Master Kraft Over His Outfit To Banky And Adesua's Wedding (pics) by teresafaith: 5:20am On Nov 21, 2017
airex:
I will not only hear the cry of a baby, I will also hear the cry of my grandchildren and great grand kids.
Whatever you wish for me will surely fall on your two kids, and you be alive to feel that pain unless I was referring to you or did something bad to you.
as if I'm the reason for your frustrated life no wonder you're selling your properties upandan

Useless and worthless mofo
Re: Seyilaw Shades Master Kraft Over His Outfit To Banky And Adesua's Wedding (pics) by waledeji(m): 5:50am On Nov 21, 2017
grin grin grin

Re: Seyilaw Shades Master Kraft Over His Outfit To Banky And Adesua's Wedding (pics) by makydebbie(f): 6:40am On Nov 21, 2017
emeijeh:

I wonder
Imagine the curses because of celeb.

1 Like

Re: Seyilaw Shades Master Kraft Over His Outfit To Banky And Adesua's Wedding (pics) by mamachizzy(f): 7:32am On Nov 21, 2017
teresafaith:
Hmmmm
Mtchewwwwww
yea right. go for the little child. Jezzz Nigerians
Re: Seyilaw Shades Master Kraft Over His Outfit To Banky And Adesua's Wedding (pics) by airex(m): 8:06am On Nov 21, 2017
teresafaith:

I will not only hear the cry of a baby, I will also hear the cry of my grandchildren and great grand kids.
Whatever you wish for me will surely fall on your two kids, and you be alive to feel that pain unless I was referring to you or did something bad to you.
as if I'm the reason for your frustrated life no wonder you're selling your properties upandan

Useless and worthless mofo
I wished that for you because you deliberately called someone's child a panda. Do u know d pains his wife went through to have that baby? Do u know what it means to nurture a pregnancy from day 1 till delivery? Obviously No. D curse can never befall my kids because I didn't train them to make mockery of another man's child. Yes u didn't refer to me but u referred to another human like you? At least I have something tangible to sell. How about you? What do you give in exchange for money? Your body... Simply because your parents couldn't afford to provide for you and they also have nothing to sell to pay their bills that's why ur body is d best commodity to pay your bills.. I repeat without mincing words you will never hear the cry of your baby for calling seyi's baby a panda. U must retract your statement or u face the wrath ..

1 Like

Re: Seyilaw Shades Master Kraft Over His Outfit To Banky And Adesua's Wedding (pics) by teresafaith: 9:31am On Nov 21, 2017
airex:
I wished that for you because you deliberately called someone's child a panda. Do u know d pains his wife went through to have that baby? Do u know what it means to nurture a pregnancy from day 1 till delivery? Obviously No. D curse can never befall my kids because I didn't train them to make mockery of another man's child. Yes u didn't refer to me but u referred to another human like you? At least I have something tangible to sell. How about you? What do you give in exchange for money? Your body... Simply because your parents couldn't afford to provide for you and they also have nothing to sell to pay their bills that's why ur body is d best commodity to pay your bills.. I repeat without mincing words you will never hear the cry of your baby for calling seyi's baby a panda. U must retract your statement or u face the wrath ..
Re: Seyilaw Shades Master Kraft Over His Outfit To Banky And Adesua's Wedding (pics) by teresafaith: 9:35am On Nov 21, 2017
cheesy[i][/i] cheesy grin wink
airex:
Is it the future bobrisky and aninih that you gave birth to, you're calling kids. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel Is An Airlord / The Nigerian Baby With The Highest IG Followers / OMG! Hours After 19years Old Girl Uploaded Her Nude Video, See What Her Dad Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.