Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,707 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Seyilaw Shades Master Kraft Over His Outfit To Banky And Adesua's Wedding (pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyilaw Shades Master Kraft Over His Outfit To Banky And Adesua's Wedding (pics) (4612 Views)

SeyiLaw And Wife Ebere, Welcome Their Second Child, A Baby Girl (Photos) / Speed Darlington Calls Out Paul Okoye For “copying“ His Outfit / Masterkraft Punishes Tailor Who Sew His Outfit To Banky W's Wedding (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyilaw Shades Master Kraft Over His Outfit To Banky And Adesua's Wedding (pics) by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 21, 2017
teresafaith:
Hmmmm

People are criticizing, papa panda too is talking.

Mtchewwwwww

Teresa, you have so much hate and pent-up anger inside of you. It projects you in bad light and it could affect your relationship with people around you. I see lots of your comment.

I won't reply when and if you insult me.
Re: Seyilaw Shades Master Kraft Over His Outfit To Banky And Adesua's Wedding (pics) by teresafaith: 10:08am On Nov 21, 2017
ScotFree:

Teresa, you have so much hate and pent-up anger inside of you. It projects you in bad light and it could affect your relationship with people around you. I see lots of your comment.

I won't reply when and if you insult me.
I'm sorry if my comment offends you, but your opinion of me doesn't define me
Re: Seyilaw Shades Master Kraft Over His Outfit To Banky And Adesua's Wedding (pics) by airex(m): 10:18am On Nov 21, 2017
teresafaith:
cheesy[i][/i] cheesy grin wink
Is it the future bobrisky and aninih that you gave birth to, you're calling kids. cheesy
Take note of my words...
Re: Seyilaw Shades Master Kraft Over His Outfit To Banky And Adesua's Wedding (pics) by teresafaith: 10:19am On Nov 21, 2017
airex:
Take note of my words...
And take note of mine too
Re: Seyilaw Shades Master Kraft Over His Outfit To Banky And Adesua's Wedding (pics) by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 21, 2017
teresafaith:

I'm sorry if my comment offends you, but your opinion of me doesn't define me

Very true

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boy Pranks His Mom With A Fake Joystick, Got People Talking / OMG! Hours After 19years Old Girl Uploaded Her Nude Video, See What Her Dad Did / Iyana And Yvonne Nelson On Vacation (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.