Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

10 Questions To Ask Your Kids After School Instead Of "How Was Your Day?" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Questions To Ask Your Kids After School Instead Of "How Was Your Day?" (1143 Views)

American Rapper Finds Out He Isn’t The Father Of His 3 Kids After DNA (video) / Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te / 10 Questions To Ask Your Partner In Order To Build Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Questions To Ask Your Kids After School Instead Of "How Was Your Day?" by cuterichbigdick(m): 9:32pm On Nov 20, 2017
1.What made you smile today?

2.Can you tell me an example of kindness you saw/showed?

3.What did you do that was creative?

4.Was anyone in your class absent today?

5.Tell me something you know today that you didn't know yesterday?

6.Did you like your lunch?

7.What was the hardest rule to follow today?

8.If you could switch seats with anyone in class,who would it be?and why?

9.What kind of person were you today?

10.What made you frown today?

I think i made sense,you can add your points also

**cuterichbigdick****im gon be ur favorite monika

4 Likes

Re: 10 Questions To Ask Your Kids After School Instead Of "How Was Your Day?" by Skylee(m): 10:53pm On Nov 20, 2017
That was great. I'm surprised nairalanders aren't commenting, why? Because it's not about sex, celebrity or religion?
Op, your tread is the best I've read tonight & gonna keep it safe till my children could give answers to them.
Thanks once again.

1 Like

Re: 10 Questions To Ask Your Kids After School Instead Of "How Was Your Day?" by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 20, 2017
bullssshit everywhere sad

like words are not naturally flow again undecided undecided
Re: 10 Questions To Ask Your Kids After School Instead Of "How Was Your Day?" by cuterichbigdick(m): 12:43am On Nov 21, 2017
thank you for the words of encouragement
Skylee:
That was great. I'm surprised nairalanders aren't commenting, why? Because it's not about sex, celebrity or religion?
Op, your tread is the best I've read tonight & gonna keep it safe till my children could give answers to them.
Thanks once again.

1 Like

Re: 10 Questions To Ask Your Kids After School Instead Of "How Was Your Day?" by cuterichbigdick(m): 12:45am On Nov 21, 2017
it is just like guidelines to what to ask them after school,i bet you know none of these before
RETIREDMUMU:

Re: 10 Questions To Ask Your Kids After School Instead Of "How Was Your Day?" by coputa(m): 3:27am On Nov 21, 2017
Skylee:
Thanks once again.
By the time your child(ren) is able to give answers to these questions,they've become archaic.
Re: 10 Questions To Ask Your Kids After School Instead Of "How Was Your Day?" by Skylee(m): 9:13am On Nov 21, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

Ur Monica says it all

(1) (Reply)

Is 35 A Good Age For A Guy To Marry And Have Kids? / Apart From I Will Never Disappoint You, What Other Jokes Do Guys Tell Ladies? / Lady Who Survived Fatal Accident That Killed Her Friend, Shows Off Her Scars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.