Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

American Rapper Finds Out He Isn’t The Father Of His 3 Kids After DNA (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / American Rapper Finds Out He Isn’t The Father Of His 3 Kids After DNA (video) (3577 Views)

Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) / Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) / Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Rapper Finds Out He Isn’t The Father Of His 3 Kids After DNA (video) by officialwdhtvv: 3:51am On Apr 04
After finding out DNA tests is trending in Nigeria, American rapper Trippie Redd finds out he isn’t the father of his 3 kids after taking a DNA test.

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7LEAukO-1w

https://www.instagram.com/p/C5Uq2uwShrd/?igsh=d3I1dGRydmZtbDd5

1 Share

Re: American Rapper Finds Out He Isn’t The Father Of His 3 Kids After DNA (video) by Owon: 3:57am On Apr 04
Hmm ....
In this life, in whatever you do, DON'T BE STUPID!

MEANWHILE,
Help expose this criminal company
African Alliance company PLC...

https://www.nairaland.com/8050757/how-get-money-criminal-african

∆∆∆∆∆

2 Likes

Re: American Rapper Finds Out He Isn’t The Father Of His 3 Kids After DNA (video) by 2Radii: 3:57am On Apr 04
Hmmm

My woman abeg no carry bæstæd com for me ooh, a no talk say makeu no Bleep if na werin u wan use ur life do be that, na ur life and a no fit tame you..na ur life but please don't try to drag my life with urs to the miserable land of everlasting sorrow and gnashing of teeth.

Some of us no too value life like that ooh, the day I find out u carry bæstæd come na that day u go lose some vital pats of ur bodi like legs or arms cus ama going to disfigure a jezebel daughter...permanent disfigurement

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Rapper Finds Out He Isn’t The Father Of His 3 Kids After DNA (video) by nigeriansamurai(m): 4:11am On Apr 04
She na you sing "who needs love" wetin you go dey find with love...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Rapper Finds Out He Isn’t The Father Of His 3 Kids After DNA (video) by Franzinni: 4:16am On Apr 04
Haha ... Don't even worry about having bastards as much as you should be worried if you are a bastard because

women have always been women since the time of eve... Just that back then, Dem no dey do DNA. So you fit nor be your papa pikin ...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Rapper Finds Out He Isn’t The Father Of His 3 Kids After DNA (video) by Owon: 4:24am On Apr 04
2Radii:
Hmmm

My woman abeg no carry bæstæd com for me ooh, a no talk say makeu no Bleep if na werin u wan use ur life do be that, na ur life and a no fit tame you..na ur life but please don't try to drag my life with urs to the miserable land of everlasting sorrow and gnashing of teeth.

Some of us no too value life like that ooh, the day I find out u carry bæstæd come na that day u go lose some vital pats of ur bodi like legs or arms cus ama going to disfigure a jezebel daughter...permanent disfigurement
Lol
A word is enough for a fool grin
Re: American Rapper Finds Out He Isn’t The Father Of His 3 Kids After DNA (video) by cutecommend: 4:32am On Apr 04
Really?
Re: American Rapper Finds Out He Isn’t The Father Of His 3 Kids After DNA (video) by perfectsusanoo(m): 5:16am On Apr 04
Unintended daycare.
Re: American Rapper Finds Out He Isn’t The Father Of His 3 Kids After DNA (video) by superCleanworks(m): 5:20am On Apr 04
At least he found it out EARLY enough and can start all over again. He's just 24 years old unlike those that are heading to 50 and will not find out till 57. 😂

7 Likes

Re: American Rapper Finds Out He Isn’t The Father Of His 3 Kids After DNA (video) by FRANCISTOWN: 5:41am On Apr 04
officialwdhtvv:
After finding out DNA tests is trending in Nigeria, American rapper Trippie Redd finds out he isn’t the father of his 3 kids after taking a DNA test.

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

He can now look for the deepest lagoon and jump into. That serves him right.

He's prolly one of the "My woman is different" gang, or the
"You small small guys that don't know anything" gang,

"women deserves equal right" gang,

"You guys say bad thing because you are broke and can't afford a woman" gang

or the "There are still good women out there" gang.

Him wey no broke wey fit afford women, wetin end am? Lol😂😂.

You can't do nothing against the truth, but for the truth. You will pay the price for being stupid . Which is always very expensive.

"O ye foolish men, thru your sufferings I'd achieve ecstasy"

This is what will end you foolish lot.

Enchanté

1 Like

Re: American Rapper Finds Out He Isn’t The Father Of His 3 Kids After DNA (video) by Sirhush(m): 5:57am On Apr 04
That day I find out same day we go end everything. Make she just go shocked
Re: American Rapper Finds Out He Isn’t The Father Of His 3 Kids After DNA (video) by Benwallt(m): 6:18am On Apr 04
That he was talking to fathered the child.
Re: American Rapper Finds Out He Isn’t The Father Of His 3 Kids After DNA (video) by Gilibobo(m): 6:38am On Apr 04
Na to wrap am give the mama......

1 Like

Re: American Rapper Finds Out He Isn’t The Father Of His 3 Kids After DNA (video) by Love56743: 6:45am On Apr 04
Dear future wife, please don't give me another man's child for the sake of your life, because in my dictionary sometimes forgiveness is a sin, Because you would pay with your own life..

1 Like

Re: American Rapper Finds Out He Isn’t The Father Of His 3 Kids After DNA (video) by AngelicDamsel(f): 6:50am On Apr 04
I support the DNA trend.

Say no to paternity fraud.

10 Likes

Re: American Rapper Finds Out He Isn’t The Father Of His 3 Kids After DNA (video) by franchasofficia: 6:51am On Apr 04
I will advice every man to do a secret DNA test on his children before they turn 5 to clear every doubt.

I did it codedly despite trusting wifey to the core, I just had to run it to clear doubts, just in case.

And for all those people that give yeye reason that what if the baby was swapped mistakenly at birth, na lie. Most high end hospitals have secure labor room, and you as the husband can stay and watch the whole process, even to the point when the baby is out and being cleaned up by the midwives. I was there all through my children's birthing process, so nobody will tell me any yeye story about baby swapping lol

No think say you be James Bond, this paternity fraud by some women happens to any man; celebrity husbands, top political figure husbands, wealthy husbands, poor husbands, average and even superstar husbands, women no send your Papa or who you be when they decide to cheat, them fit cheat with your shoe shiner self, so no go reason am based on say you get money or you handsome or you sabi knack pass Tupac, you can still be a victim if you marry a lady with tickling pussy grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Rapper Finds Out He Isn’t The Father Of His 3 Kids After DNA (video) by KingLennon(m): 7:08am On Apr 04
The pain of training another man's child is almost unbearable sad. It is like going back to square one...

Fear women sad

1 Like

Re: American Rapper Finds Out He Isn’t The Father Of His 3 Kids After DNA (video) by Cassandraloius: 7:12am On Apr 04
He wouldn't have done that DNA test.
Re: American Rapper Finds Out He Isn’t The Father Of His 3 Kids After DNA (video) by Gadafii: 7:24am On Apr 04
What exactly benefit do men derive from getting married that they don't enjoy as a single individual

You provide and protect a woman, feed her, and all of that and she goes out to bring bastardsss for you, that's the highest level of disrespect and wickedness

If all of these DNA and paternity fraud going on is not enough reason why you should focus on yourself, and not expect anything from women then you are on your own oo

I would rather be a baby daddy than be a fool that trains another man's child, to think that these women live, eat, sleep amd converse with their husbands daily is crazy 😧

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Rapper Finds Out He Isn’t The Father Of His 3 Kids After DNA (video) by LOVEGINO(m): 7:32am On Apr 04
Franzinni:
Haha ... Don't even worry about having bastards as much as you should be worried if you are a bastard because

women have always been women since the time of eve... Just that back then, Dem no dey do DNA. So you fit nor be your papa pikin ...
hahahahahahahaha. So true.
Re: American Rapper Finds Out He Isn’t The Father Of His 3 Kids After DNA (video) by DiskJokeyManic: 7:33am On Apr 04
As a man in this generation, the best gift u can offer ur children is a DNA TEST!

don't allow anyone tell u otherwise.....

1 Like

Re: American Rapper Finds Out He Isn’t The Father Of His 3 Kids After DNA (video) by Nwaokunkpara: 8:24am On Apr 04
Man: what did you bring to the table

Woman: 3 bastard kids

11 Likes

Re: American Rapper Finds Out He Isn’t The Father Of His 3 Kids After DNA (video) by Chummynoni(m): 9:03am On Apr 04
KingLennon:
The pain of training another man's child is almost unbearable sad. It is like going back to square one...

Fear women sad
it is not like going back to square one, it is actually going back to square one. I dont think there is anything more devastating than that especially if the man has none of the kid(s), hah, i fit kill person oo.

1 Like

Re: American Rapper Finds Out He Isn’t The Father Of His 3 Kids After DNA (video) by Acidosis(m): 10:01am On Apr 04
Franzinni:

My viewpoint from time immemorial. cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Rapper Finds Out He Isn’t The Father Of His 3 Kids After DNA (video) by Dahmayor(m): 10:08am On Apr 04
The quickest way to deal with such cases, offenders should be made to spend at least 4yrs in prison. How can a married woman not just commit adultery, would still go ahead to make her partner take care of some else’s bloodline?
This is just pure evil.

3 Likes

Re: American Rapper Finds Out He Isn’t The Father Of His 3 Kids After DNA (video) by MrCork: 10:21am On Apr 04
officialwdhtvv:

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

WTF!!
See wot Nigerian women is causing in America..this is sad!!!!((no oofencse)) angry
Re: American Rapper Finds Out He Isn’t The Father Of His 3 Kids After DNA (video) by ruggedtimi(m): 10:35am On Apr 04
Is DNA 100% true?
Re: American Rapper Finds Out He Isn’t The Father Of His 3 Kids After DNA (video) by MuMuOnBail: 10:35am On Apr 04
Na wa ooo

I don't blame his wife or Girlfriend,

Who in the name of god will want to have a child for this rapper that look like a wall-gecko or Salamander

I saw this lizard in Copenhagen in 2022, he was looking very scary wearing a sharp-grillz like a serpent angry

Smoking and using swear word throughout the concert.

Only a foolish woman with no destiny will want to bear the seed of such ugly musician grin grin grin

Too much drugs have killed his dick coupled with his Salamander looks.

You guys should know, women only want to bear and carry the seeds of an Apex-predictor, an Alpha Silver back Man. 99% of this entertainers are SIMPs, some of them don't even know how to ask a woman out, they only f*ck pu*ssies that are available or throw themselves on them. Some of this women fu*cking them will never date them or even marry them, talk less of carry their seed. The women just want financial security.(It is simple Biology)

How did I know all this?
I knew all this during a short fling with one of this so called Nigerian musician Ex-wife., This musician was very popular 5 years ago. grin

If you watch NATGEO alot you will know we are not different from the rest animals in the animal kingdom. We are just higher animals that wear clothes instead of walking around naked.
Re: American Rapper Finds Out He Isn’t The Father Of His 3 Kids After DNA (video) by OKOATA(m): 10:43am On Apr 04
angry
Ordinarily God didn't want to create woman, it was because of Adams loneliness that God made it so, you can imagine with all the bountiful fruits in the garden Eve still ate the forbidden fruit. What does that tell you? It means you can never satisfy woman in this life, If God couldn't satisfy Eve with all the bountiful fruits that abounded in the garden is it a mere mortal man that will now satisfy woman? Men should think and just assume that all women are the same, the only fair ones are the virgin you disflowered yourself, the non virgins you are getting married to every weekend will cheat on you 💯.

2 Likes

Re: American Rapper Finds Out He Isn’t The Father Of His 3 Kids After DNA (video) by Negroid001(m): 10:48am On Apr 04
I'm happy we have a lot of cases now. Proves a fact, women lie the most. No big head fit give me pikin wey no be my own.
Re: American Rapper Finds Out He Isn’t The Father Of His 3 Kids After DNA (video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:22am On Apr 04
2Radii:
Hmmm

smiles 😃 calm down Sir
Re: American Rapper Finds Out He Isn’t The Father Of His 3 Kids After DNA (video) by 2Radii: 11:24am On Apr 04
Holluwhakemmy:
smiles 😃 calm down Sir
Lol, omo ijesha, the last time I calm down I paid for it with my happiness...I swear

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am Fed Up With These Juveniles Here! / Why Will Your Ex Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Tell You That He/she Is Engaged / Immediate Turn Offs Men See In Some Ladies .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.