Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Nigerian Supermodel Strips Totally Nude In New Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Supermodel Strips Totally Nude In New Photo (5703 Views)

Demi Rose Strips Totally Naked In Public Display / Beverly Osu Goes Completely Nude In The Beach (+18 Photo) / Man Poses Nude In Couple's Photoshoot With His Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Supermodel Strips Totally Nude In New Photo by Oluwolex2000(m): 9:36pm On Nov 20, 2017
@

American based Nigerian supermodel Faith Moley just shared a semi-nude photo of herself on her Instagram page.

The mum of one wore a simple pantyhose for this new photo she shared on her IG page.

She captioned it;

There are somethings you can only learn in a storm .The peace I have now is worth everything I lost ������

Sometimes ago she shared this semi nude photo and captioned it;

Surround yourself with the dreamers and the doers , The believers and thinkers , but most of all surround yourself with those who see greatness within you even when you don’t see it yourself

See more stunning photos of the super model below;

see more photos: http://www..com/2017/11/nigerian-supermodel-strips-totally-nude.html

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Supermodel Strips Totally Nude In New Photo by ClitoPen: 9:37pm On Nov 20, 2017
Artificial melons

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Supermodel Strips Totally Nude In New Photo by Oluwolex2000(m): 9:39pm On Nov 20, 2017
Re: Nigerian Supermodel Strips Totally Nude In New Photo by Flexherbal(m): 9:43pm On Nov 20, 2017
All for money !

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Supermodel Strips Totally Nude In New Photo by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:48pm On Nov 20, 2017
Boobs wey she don use silicon scatter, abeg kari your boobs go

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Supermodel Strips Totally Nude In New Photo by ArchangeLucifer: 9:51pm On Nov 20, 2017
Yet they say they aren't sex objects.

Always beneath us, pleasing us and dying for us cuz without us, theyare sh!t.

Worthless creatures.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Supermodel Strips Totally Nude In New Photo by HeyCorleone(m): 9:59pm On Nov 20, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

Worthless creatures.

I couldn't agree with you more bro.

Until women stop portraying themselves as sexual symbols. Until they stop glorifying nudity all in the name of trying to embrace their boldness or some other stupid notion.
Until women understand that they can command respect and power without baring an inch of their body.
Until they realise that there's more to bring to the table other than boobs and kitten.
Then all their feminism movement and fight for gender equality is just pouring water into a sieve. It has no hold. Someone doesn't belittle themselves and fights to be treated as an equal.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Supermodel Strips Totally Nude In New Photo by Yeligray(m): 10:08pm On Nov 20, 2017
Wasted
Re: Nigerian Supermodel Strips Totally Nude In New Photo by jerryunit48: 11:56pm On Nov 20, 2017
To be honest she is pretty

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Supermodel Strips Totally Nude In New Photo by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 21, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Boobs wey she don use silicon scatter, abeg kari your boobs go
prove it
Re: Nigerian Supermodel Strips Totally Nude In New Photo by Nobody: 12:07am On Nov 21, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

Worthless creatures.
we love her

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Supermodel Strips Totally Nude In New Photo by rozay12345: 12:10am On Nov 21, 2017
Parents need to put a lot of efforts in their children upbringing. Everything boils down to fame and fortune but does this lady ever consider in few years time, that the body they sell as merchandise would be irritating as age sets in? Do they know they can achieve more in the area of entertainment, media, ICT, medicine, finance, music and just about anything without body shaming themselves? Do they realize there are several women role models out there? God please give us good and worthy daughters.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Supermodel Strips Totally Nude In New Photo by Nobody: 12:37am On Nov 21, 2017
Where da f**k is my vaseline? Ayam cumming back.
Re: Nigerian Supermodel Strips Totally Nude In New Photo by Obainoneandonly(m): 7:19am On Nov 21, 2017
to say d truth,she is beautiful and endowed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Supermodel Strips Totally Nude In New Photo by FunkyAlhaji2015: 7:39am On Nov 21, 2017
She did a boobs job, they are not natural

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Supermodel Strips Totally Nude In New Photo by columbus007(m): 8:33am On Nov 21, 2017
I'm quitting Internet soon because of this nudity here and there undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Supermodel Strips Totally Nude In New Photo by ArchangeLucifer: 8:43am On Nov 21, 2017
NoFavors:
we love her

Obviously.

How else would my earlier statement be validated?
Re: Nigerian Supermodel Strips Totally Nude In New Photo by Ayobami7(m): 10:44am On Dec 08, 2018
cute

(1) (Reply)

Post A Picture Of Your Lips And Get 1k — See Mine — To Be Deleted [PIC] / Tell Me About Ijaw Girls And I Send You Money / Graphic [trans Surgery Gone Wrong]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.