Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,871 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Tell Me About Ijaw Girls And I Send You Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Me About Ijaw Girls And I Send You Money (5774 Views)

Abeg Were Can I See These Ijaw Girls Every Guy Is Talking About / What Have You Heard About Ijaw Men? / What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Me About Ijaw Girls And I Send You Money by Escabado: 3:37pm On Jan 16, 2022
Please who can tell me everything about ijaw girls , are they good in bed . I heard they have big ass how true it this, share your experience with ijaw girls under my post . I need a guy that runs tinz with ijaw girls or guy who lives in ijaw Land that will give me full gist of ijaw girls . The best verified comment will win good money from me .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Me About Ijaw Girls And I Send You Money by HacheNoire: 3:41pm On Jan 16, 2022
If you want to live long and do care about your health, stay away from Nigerian women.

Depression is real!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tell Me About Ijaw Girls And I Send You Money by adeoyekay(m): 3:44pm On Jan 16, 2022
Escabado:
Please who can tell me everything about ijaw girls , do they make good wife ,are they good in bed . I heard they have big ass how true it this, share your experience with ijaw girls under my post . I need a guy that will give me full gist of ijaw girls . The best verified comment will win good money from me .

They make good husband, some possess what make a feminist like boob ,ass,
They are the best to make love with

They don't like cheating
Once ijaw love you, they love with their whole heart

They care most.

11 Likes

Re: Tell Me About Ijaw Girls And I Send You Money by Kingsasian(m): 4:00pm On Jan 16, 2022
This is a personal brief experience with an ijaw babe. My immediate ex is an ijaw by tribe from Nembe.
She is very homely, a go-getter, romantic, a good cook and extremely neat. She is averagely fine but get big boobs which was what attracted me to her while in camp during our service year.
The thing wey make me call off our engagement be say she get hot temper, very aggressive, and she disrespect me a lot. If na sex ijaw ladies like am die, like calabar girls them no dey tire. They sweet in that aspect but cheating dey o.

16 Likes

Re: Tell Me About Ijaw Girls And I Send You Money by Wawelexy(m): 4:00pm On Jan 16, 2022
Escabado:
Please who can tell me everything about ijaw girls , do they make good wife ,are they good in bed . I heard they have big ass how true it this, share your experience with ijaw girls under my post . I need a guy that will give me full gist of ijaw girls . The best verified comment will win good money from me .

Anybody wey tell u say ijaw babe na wife material want u dead at tender age....

Yes, they can cook,
Yes they get ukwu but almost 70% of them gat saggy boobs...
Their sex skills nko? Top notch.
Hustling spirit? 100%

But Wetin spoil dem na this infidelity, as in one man can never satisfy their sexual urge no matter how endowed or active he is...
I mean they tell u bluntly that fornication is never a sin to them, they talk dirty about sex, they re never shy of it...

Dated one from Bayelsa precisely, this girl never get tire of d*ck, I mean she ready anywhere, anyhow, anytime.... But yet, she still looks elswhere(not because I don't satisfy her, I give her orgasm almost every time we sex)its just in their blood.... Not only her, I know of others am not dating too.... They tell tell u they re not after your money, tho they don't give guys money, they prefer sending to their love ones especially their mom and siblings, but they can use any amount to cook or buy anything that enhance sexual performance for any guy they love....

Note, they Bleep around but love only one person....

They can swim very well, they can also fight, even if u have misunderstanding with them, they would stand and face u like a man, if u get OT, una go settle am with Bleep and u both move on as they forget easily....

My broda, my advice is you Bleep her and move on or better still make her ur Bleep mate if the thing too sweet u, but never be carried away to the extent of wife-ing her... You go regret....

My 1cent

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Me About Ijaw Girls And I Send You Money by Oceanblaze(m): 4:08pm On Jan 16, 2022
Conji na bastard
Re: Tell Me About Ijaw Girls And I Send You Money by Escabado: 4:10pm On Jan 16, 2022
adeoyekay:
They make good husband, some possess what make a feminist like boob ,ass,
They are the best to make love with

They don't like cheating
Once ijaw love you, they love with their whole heart

They care most.

Which one is they make good husband . I tell u to gist me about girls u dey tell me about man. If this is exam u have failed

5 Likes

Re: Tell Me About Ijaw Girls And I Send You Money by CamelCase: 4:14pm On Jan 16, 2022
I was like you too, I used to ask this question ever since a friend of mine told me much about ijaw girls..

I used to base in Cross River state, Fast forward to Dec. 2017 When my God that doesn't sleep ;DLanded me a job in Delta state(Warri precisely)

The moment I saw Warri on my letter of appointment I knew my questions will soon meet their answers..

Long story short...

1. The First thing you'll notice with most ijaw girls is the Waist.. Its Like God favoured them specially in that part. no mater how slim, skinny, lekpa, again, thin they are.. they must have a little bump behind, the kind that make a man tap his wife and say honey see waist naa. grin

I have dated about three ijaw Girls, one a matured lady since my stay in Warri. if it's on bed
forget it, they is this particular skills they use to do grin cheesy, when they are giving you doggy, they is a way they will just lift the ukwu and position it in a way that their punny will just become tight, plus the normal thick fluid. chai grin cheesy.. just try and date one that knows her stuff.

2. wife Material
My nature of work is a field work, which involves dealing with women daily.. from what I've been hearing, they don't make bad wives, but them no dey send man o, they can huzzle very well, they like River business
like fish, Diesel, Kerosene and the rest, so if you be husband wey you come dey do anyhow, them don leave you waka. them no go even need your money sef. because they can huzzle

but they can't bring children up very well in terms of modesty, once their children reach age of around 16/17 the Mom go start to overlook them in terms of sexual stuffs. they belief say to start Bleep or born early no too bad.

3. Attitude/Kitchen skill

Bros ijaw women can cook die,
if you be person wey like Good food you go love them,
starting from the popular Delta Banga soup, to Fish Perpersoup, Good vegetable soup with all the water snails/Periwinkles, Dry and fresh fish.. infect them can cook

But they General Attitude isn't a bad one, but urhobo people used to see them any very Corning people. this I dont know why. but for my few experience they have a fair attitude. towards people. they are friendly and easy to deal with, and a little stubborn.

4. Trust

Bros I don tire to type.. Oya Gimme my 30k grin grin
Am still in Warri, I visit Patani/Brurutu always.. if you need more information or even pics of their ukwu I go send you

for now, lemme just light my kpoli and sip my zobo cool

peace

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tell Me About Ijaw Girls And I Send You Money by adeoyekay(m): 4:21pm On Jan 16, 2022
Escabado:

Which one is they make good husband . I tell u to gist me about girls u dey tell me about man. If this is exam u have failed
sorry it is they make good wife hope the message is clear don't be annoyed.
Re: Tell Me About Ijaw Girls And I Send You Money by MotivationKG(m): 4:25pm On Jan 16, 2022
Escabado:
Please who can tell me everything about ijaw girls , are they good in bed . I heard they have big ass how true it this, share your experience with ijaw girls under my post . I need a guy that runs tinz with ijaw girls or guy who lives in ijaw Land that will give me full gist of ijaw girls . The best verified comment will win good money from me .

Why do you enquire about my tribe girls?

1 Like

Re: Tell Me About Ijaw Girls And I Send You Money by MotivationKG(m): 4:27pm On Jan 16, 2022
Kingsasian:
This is a personal brief experience with an ijaw babe. My immediate ex is an ijaw by tribe from New Nembe.
She is very homely, a go-getter, romantic, a good cook and extremely neat. She is averagely fine but get big books which was what attracted me to her while in camp during our service year.
The thing wey make me call off our engagement be say she get hot temper, very aggressive, and she disrespect me a lot. If na sex ijaw ladies like am die, like calabar girls them no dey tire. They sweet in that aspect but cheating dey o.

You date one ijaw girl nor mean say u don knw all, u never knw half sef

6 Likes

Re: Tell Me About Ijaw Girls And I Send You Money by Escabado: 4:27pm On Jan 16, 2022
CamelCase:
I
Am still in Warri, I visit Patani/Brurutu always.. if you need more information or even pics of their ukwu I go send you

for now, lemme just light my kpoli and sip my zobo cool

peace

One guy told me I will see majority of ijaw big ass girls in bayelsa. I have lived in ugheli and warri. The girls I see in warri are usually into olosho. I didn't see much of big ass in them, they are just like normal Nigerian girls we see everyday. Accept there is special area the big ass girls are in warri which I don't know . I need a guy who have lived in bayelsa , bonny Ireland in rivers state to gist me.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Me About Ijaw Girls And I Send You Money by Escabado: 4:29pm On Jan 16, 2022
MotivationKG:

You date one ijaw girl nor mean say u don knw all, u never knw half sef

Tell me more about them, don't take it personal. Abi na only u wan dey fvk dos ur big ass tirbe girls .
Re: Tell Me About Ijaw Girls And I Send You Money by anthonyuncle(m): 4:32pm On Jan 16, 2022
they will love you, stick to you and give you all.
wahala go start when you talk say you no wan do again

4 Likes

Re: Tell Me About Ijaw Girls And I Send You Money by MotivationKG(m): 4:35pm On Jan 16, 2022
Escabado:

One guy told me I will see majority of ijaw big ass girls in bayelsa. I have lived in ugheli and warri. The girls I see in warri are usually into olosho. I didn't see much of big ass in them, they are just like normal Nigerian girls we see everyday. Accept there is special area the big ass girls are in warri which I don't know . I need a guy who have lived in bayelsa , bonny Ireland in rivers state to gist me.

I can see you have been really obsessed with meeting girls from my tribe for long.

I fit link you up with them big asses wey you find but I nor wan hear bad reports.
Re: Tell Me About Ijaw Girls And I Send You Money by MotivationKG(m): 4:39pm On Jan 16, 2022
Escabado:

Tell me more about them, don't take it personal. Abi na only u wan dey fvk dos ur big ass tirbe girls .

Lol, we are matured men so I can't take it personal.

Like one guy said above, they really have anger issues like my sisters too but not all of them.

80% of the ijaw girls fair in complexion are always beautiful.

If you meet the ones with big yansh sef, na you go tire for sex.

1 Like

Re: Tell Me About Ijaw Girls And I Send You Money by Annyslimy(f): 4:45pm On Jan 16, 2022
Hmmmmm
If u na marry ijaw girl, u never marry well naaaa
We too good abeg ,forget story
#ask reakwarripikin

1 Like

Re: Tell Me About Ijaw Girls And I Send You Money by adeoyekay(m): 4:50pm On Jan 16, 2022
Escabado:

For get ijaw Mr. Man
I will direct you to my home town where you will get big ass babes.
Re: Tell Me About Ijaw Girls And I Send You Money by MotivationKG(m): 4:54pm On Jan 16, 2022
Annyslimy:
Hmmmmm
#ask reakwarripikin

Are you an ijaw too?

Tebra!!.

1 Like

Re: Tell Me About Ijaw Girls And I Send You Money by Candidlady: 4:58pm On Jan 16, 2022
Op

Ican brief you bout ijaws girls even got a friend from there... Fair pretty funny yansh na die and best believe when isay this girl can cook...

For full gist on ijaws part payment will be required and when iam done you pay the rest...

If interested reply with a "wink" smiley
Re: Tell Me About Ijaw Girls And I Send You Money by Escabado: 5:10pm On Jan 16, 2022
MotivationKG:

Lol, we are matured men so I can't take it personal.

Like one guy said above, they really have anger issues like my sisters too but not all of them.

80% of the ijaw girls fair in complexion are always beautiful.

If you meet the ones with big yansh sef, na you go tire for sex.

I have searched ijaw girls on Badoo and Facebook the girls I see don't have big ass . I heard bayelsa girls have big ass but dark in completion. The fair ijaw girls u are taking about are from which state

2 Likes

Re: Tell Me About Ijaw Girls And I Send You Money by Escabado: 5:12pm On Jan 16, 2022
Annyslimy:
Hmmmmm
#ask reakwarripikin

Tell me more about the ijaw big ass girls . I think is a guy that can gist me more on it
Re: Tell Me About Ijaw Girls And I Send You Money by Boogyman557: 5:13pm On Jan 16, 2022
Holly Gram cool

70yrs OLD MAN!

NA EXPRESS U DE GO

WTF MAN

3 Likes

Re: Tell Me About Ijaw Girls And I Send You Money by Escabado: 5:14pm On Jan 16, 2022
Candidlady:
Op

Ican brief you bout ijaws girls even got a friend from there... Fair pretty funny yansh na die and best believe when isay this girl can cook...

If interested reply with a "wink" smiley

Drop the full gist . Your money is intact. But I think is a guy that can give me the full gist Wella . Unles u are a Lesbian.
Re: Tell Me About Ijaw Girls And I Send You Money by MotivationKG(m): 5:17pm On Jan 16, 2022
Escabado:

I have searched ijaw girls on Badoo and Facebook the girls I see don't have big ass . I heard bayelsa girls have big ass but dark in completion. The fair ijaw girls u are taking about are from which state

Most of ijaw people hardly do with social media.

There are fair girls in Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers but fair ijaw girls are very few cos we are mostly dark in complexion.

The fair complexity mostly comes from inter-tribal parents or one of the parents being fair.

I have some of my cousins in Bayelsa who are fair and friends in Warri, Delta State who are also fair in complexion though some are married now.

1 Like

Re: Tell Me About Ijaw Girls And I Send You Money by Candidlady: 5:17pm On Jan 16, 2022
Escabado:

Drop the full gist . Your money is intact. But I think is a guy that can give me the full gist Wella . Unles u are a Lesbian.

And you got problems with lesbians ?
Re: Tell Me About Ijaw Girls And I Send You Money by Escabado: 5:22pm On Jan 16, 2022
Candidlady:

And you got problems with lesbians ?

Not at all dear . So tell me about ijaw girls
Re: Tell Me About Ijaw Girls And I Send You Money by Escabado: 5:24pm On Jan 16, 2022
MotivationKG:

Most of ijaw people hardly do with social media.

There are fair girls in Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers but fair ijaw girls are very few cos we are mostly dark in complexion.

The fair complexity mostly comes from inter-tribal parents or one of the parents being fair.

I have some of my cousins in Bayelsa who are fair and friends in Warri, Delta State who are also fair in complexion though some are married now.

Good but I don't really like fair girls. I don't mind going for holidays in bayelsa . Are they few big ass ijaw girls in bayelsa abi dem plenty for bayelsa.
Re: Tell Me About Ijaw Girls And I Send You Money by MotivationKG(m): 5:30pm On Jan 16, 2022
Escabado:

Tell me more about the ijaw big ass girls . I think is a guy that can gist me more on it

I can't post their pictures here for privacy reasons.

DM me on Whatsapp if you really want to link up or meet them.
Re: Tell Me About Ijaw Girls And I Send You Money by Candidlady: 5:30pm On Jan 16, 2022
Escabado:

Not at all dear . So tell me about ijaw girls

So where is my half payment smiley
Re: Tell Me About Ijaw Girls And I Send You Money by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 16, 2022
Escabado:

Omoh I spent the whole of 2021 in Delta...

See ijaw girls are a kind of girls you should only runz matter with if u are strong..

Enter very long time in the North so I travel to Delta state in 2020 to stay with a friend for hustle life..

So after 3 days my guy girl came around and she happens to be an ijaw girl. Sincerely e don tay wey local man knack..

Na so I ask my guy make him update my timeline with some fresh girls.. he told me to rapo with his babe.. I chatted with the babe and she decided to link me up

THAT WAS ONE OF MY BIGGEST MISTAKE IN 2020.

SEE I USED TO THINK THAT ONLY GIRLS THAT DO SURGERY WILL BE THIN AND HAVE BIG BAKASSI.. this girl was thinking physically but her bakkasi..

I just dropped one or two flows I needed not to stress myself because she knew what was on ground, so we fixed match
My guy also know what was on ground so you went out with his babe..

See that was how I begin drilling I used to think I was a strong man based on my time in the North.. with those kind of soft moan those northern girls used to drop whenever I'm in action..

I begin dig come dey sweat, babe come dey smile, come dey ask me wetin I dey do.. haa, my moral dropped..

Then I remembered what I got from the North the package I got from the street I mean the aboki men hawking..

I went straight to my bag codedly took it out went to the kitchen drank a sachet went back continued digging till the babe Begin beg me to have mercy on her..

When I no be Jesus grin

3 Likes

Re: Tell Me About Ijaw Girls And I Send You Money by MotivationKG(m): 5:34pm On Jan 16, 2022
Escabado:

Good but I don't really like fair girls. I don't mind going for holidays in bayelsa . Are they few big ass ijaw girls in bayelsa abi dem plenty for bayelsa.

Not many and not too few. Not every girl in Bayelsa have big ass.

I for drop some specific LGAs in Bayelsa if u wan meet dem many but Yansh-Hungry guys here go just enter road go Bayelsa 2day.

Lolz

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies: Top 10 Best Perfumes You Should Get For Your Man. / 7 Top Reasons Why Some Nigerian Ladies May Never Get Married. / Again, Maheeda Gives Tutorial On How To Twerk On A Dick (pic + Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.