Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Nndigbo: Why We MUST STOP Saying Lagos Is No Man's Land - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nndigbo: Why We MUST STOP Saying Lagos Is No Man's Land (24349 Views)

NGF: Security Agents Must Stop Violation Of Interstate Lockdown / IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property / FG Must Stop Lying About Boko Haram — ICC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nndigbo: Why We MUST STOP Saying Lagos Is No Man's Land by Zuluhead(m): 1:02pm On Nov 21, 2017
Young man i never intend to rub my nze title on him, but his previous quote was insinuating i wasnt igbo, so i wanted him to know i know more about my culture and traditional. Nothing threaten my interest about whatever you call Lagos is just to set the record straight and beside you got right to freedom of speech. But the true still remains and back to umunna, all igbo male can attend an umunna meeting but not all male can attend the nze na ozo meetings.
PointB:

Bro, abeg leave stories for the god. Anyone can claim Nze or any title online, with doggy proofs. If truly you are what you claimed you are, you'll know being and Nze does not elevate your voice far and above others in gathering of Umunnas. So please keep your title under your armpit, it's of no consequence here in cyber.

As per matter at hand, anyone can call any city whatever he feels especially under the anonymity of cyber. Situation on ground may be differ, but you cannot rob a man of his opinion because it threatens your interest.

Again my dear 'Nze', Lagos is "No Man's Land." I have goggled the meaning, but I do not care. Calling Lagos No Man's Land to the consternation of some simpletons is a way of telling them that I reserved the rights to exercise my freedom of speech without let or hindrance.

I don't have to be politically correct cos someone feels his ox has been gored, when it aint so.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nndigbo: Why We MUST STOP Saying Lagos Is No Man's Land by Kennydoc(m): 1:04pm On Nov 21, 2017
EponOjuku:
On the contrary, I don't want Igbos to stop calling Lagos no-man's Land and I'll state my reasons.

Yorubas welcomed Igbos with an open hand and returned their abandoned properties after the war. Meanwhile, Igboid groups in present-day Rivers and Bayelsa states refused to return confiscated Igbo properties.

Nigerians from all ethnicities come to Lagos, live, trade, work, build and retire here. However, Igbos ignored the landowners and contributions of everyone and are selfishly but are foolishly claiming they developed Lagos.

The problem some Igbos have is that they have short memories. They've forgotten that as at when the Portuguese landed in Lagos, they had not yet finished trekking from Isreal or wherever they were downloaded from.

Yoruba are very welcoming and accommodating but won't tolerate nonsense. When these Igbos started this noise, we warned the liberal Yorubas but they said we were paranoid. Now, a lot of Yorubas are seeing the hate and bitterness that Igbos wish upon us and are now waking up.

During the last LG elections, all LG seats in Festac, Ojo Alaba, Amuwo and other areas with large Igbo population were collected and are firmly in the hand of Yorubas. In 2019, we're collecting our seats from those Igbos representatives and HOA members.

The environmental sanitation is presently political. When we're through with that, we move to other areas. By the time we ban gala and Fan yogo hawking in Lagos and the economy of a whole Igbo state crumbles cos of that, maybe you'll have sense.

Let Igbos keep calling Lagos No man's land, it serves to wake up the consciousness of liberal Yorubas. Mind you, the quiet Yoruba man is the most dangerous. The revolution would not be televised.

Quit your useless bragging cos you're no different from the Igbos that claim Lagos.

While I disagree that Lagos is a no man's land, I will maintain that Igbos and all other ethnic nationalities are extremely important in sustaining the economy of Lagos. Lagos is what it is today because of the population and infrastructure it has, and they both have a positive feedback effect on each other. That's why a multinational company entering Nigeria for the first time will rather site their office in Lagos than elsewhere.

The same way Lagos is important to Igbos, Igbos are also important to Lagos. Take all Igbos away from Lagos and watch the economy of Lagos become terribly stunted, cos Yorubas alone CANNOT sustain the economy of Lagos.
The success of Lagos is akin to the success of the United States. Concentrate some of the best of several nationalities and ethnicities under a good infrastructural and social environment, and see overwhelming development in every sector.
Re: Nndigbo: Why We MUST STOP Saying Lagos Is No Man's Land by PointZerom: 1:05pm On Nov 21, 2017
Gotze1:
That girl can feed your entire household till 10th generation.

Back to sender...I am not a lazy man my dear.

I am a dealer in plumbing materials and tiles. Only here to attack those that are insulting Igbos and Ndi Igbo in general.

Only if you know how many people that are in my monthly pay roll. .......pls try another joke.
Re: Nndigbo: Why We MUST STOP Saying Lagos Is No Man's Land by Alday: 1:08pm On Nov 21, 2017
LAGOS IS A NO MAN'S LAND.

I AM IGBO, COME AND BEAT ME
Re: Nndigbo: Why We MUST STOP Saying Lagos Is No Man's Land by Zuluhead(m): 1:15pm On Nov 21, 2017
I wouldn't start arguing with you over it because i quoted i was born and bred in Lagos you thought i wasn't igbo. I just wanted you to know am igbo and an nze and know my custom and traditionals, which i have a flair for and any city or country i travel to i try to learn a bit of their custom and tradition. If you like keep shouting lagos is no mans land and keep developing their neighboring States. From lekki to ajah to epe (ogun state) . Keep developing from ikorodu into ogun state and from badagry into ogun state and tomorrow you shout ogun state is no man's land.
leezzz:

first off u are not from d east
u saying u a RED cap title holder says it all
now lemme me explain,see even efulefus dont shout red cap title holder u dig?
we are unique
now back to d lag tin i would have u check brazil and oda countries where dia state capitals are smaller dan dia economic capitals

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nndigbo: Why We MUST STOP Saying Lagos Is No Man's Land by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:17pm On Nov 21, 2017
adebisiseun2:
true talk.obiano is foolish bcuz if it is not he won't says that anambrarians developed lagos.point of correction,lagos belong to yoruba
this article is useless baseless and foolish...the entire United States is no man's land and here we are talking on Nigeria ethnicity is a big wahala....Nigerian shd be free to lay claim to anywee hence abolition of state of origin with state of residence but alas we are too sentimental as black man

1 Like

Re: Nndigbo: Why We MUST STOP Saying Lagos Is No Man's Land by siraj1402(m): 1:23pm On Nov 21, 2017
meforyou1:
house of rep member in lagos - igbo. house of assembly member in lagos - igbo. very soon, we will win governor of lagos. and nothing you or your brothers from osogbo can do about it
grin Keep on dreaming.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nndigbo: Why We MUST STOP Saying Lagos Is No Man's Land by EponOjuku: 1:26pm On Nov 21, 2017
Kennydoc:

Quit your useless bragging cos you're no different from the Igbos that claim Lagos.

While I disagree that Lagos is a no man's land, I will maintain that Igbos and all other ethnic nationalities are extremely important in sustaining the economy of Lagos. Lagos is what it is today because of the population and infrastructure it has, and they both have a positive feedback effect on each other. That's why a multinational company entering Nigeria for the first time will rather site their office in Lagos than elsewhere.

The same way Lagos is important to Igbos, Igbos are also important to Lagos. Take all Igbos away from Lagos and watch the economy of Lagos become terribly stunted, cos Yorubas alone CANNOT sustain the economy of Lagos.
The success of Lagos is akin to the success of the United States. Concentrate some of the best of several nationalities and ethnicities under a good infrastructural and social environment, and see overwhelming development in every sector.

If you had commonsense, you'll realize that Igbos are inconsequential in the scheme of things.

Ogun State's quarterly IGR is more than the annual IGR of all SE states put together. How much did Igbos contribute to Ogun State?

Why didn't they provide an enabling environment for businesses to thrive in their region? Their visionless leaders steal their states blind and invest in Lagos and you're saying they contribute to Lagos? Are you aware that the areas occupied by Igbos in Lagos pay the least taxes? Go and check LIRS statistics.

The Japanese alone sustain the economy of Japan, the French sustain the economy of France, The Yorubas alone would sustain the economy of Lagos. Deal with it!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nndigbo: Why We MUST STOP Saying Lagos Is No Man's Land by darediamond(m): 1:30pm On Nov 21, 2017
koning:
I very much doubt if you are Igbo with this azz-licking and ridiculous heading. You could simply ask Igbos to invest in Igbo land without having to bring up the issue of Lagos into it.

Lagos has never been a Yoruba Land. 97% of Yorubas in lagos are immigrants just like the Igbos, Hausas, Binis and other SS peoples. It is and will always remain a cosmopolitan entity for the entire nation. Yorubas are more in Lagos because of the proximity of core Yoruba states to Lagos.

Igbos are many there because of our ubiquitous and adventurous nature.

Igbos should invest more in Igbo states. I agree. But that has nothing to do with Lagos being 'no man's land'. Stop sucking up to Yorubas. that is if you are actually Igbo.
We Yoruba's have established several kingdoms before the era of Binis, Portuguese etc. in Lagos let alone you ordinary people from S.Eeast.
Development is measured by available concrete establishment and institutions. How many companies, road networks etc. have Igbo's brought about in Eko?
No this is not fun-making, as there is nothing to point to by you Igbo's except for the houses you are allowed to build and common businesses you guys are managing.
Hausa Fulani government a.k.a federal government of Nigeria can and should never old claims to developing Lagos because out of the entire revenue generated from lag is what is being paid back to Lag Govt.

Remember, Ojuyobo managed Lagos without Hausa Fulani government in O.B.J's era.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nndigbo: Why We MUST STOP Saying Lagos Is No Man's Land by vannessa7(f): 1:33pm On Nov 21, 2017
generalbush:
Lol

If Igbo's didnt develop Lagos, then who did?

Is it our father's who keep shouting Owo da at every bustop,

Or our mothers who sell Alomo and Agbo that will develop it??

Nawa ooo ... Lol

There is no part of Nigeria where they don't have agbero, motor park tout, I have been to that your east several times and I saw their owoda people just like it is in Lagos, they also have conductors in the cities even in the north, when an igbo man come to Lagos newly they settle among the low class, ghetto people where accommodation is cheap and they now use them as yardstick for all Yoruba, I'm tired of hearing you don't act like Yoruba because they expect me to talk and act in a certain way just like the ghetto Yoruba's they are used to, and as for that landlord meme of igbo versus Yoruba land lord, it's an illusion, keep believing it if it makes you and your pained fellows sleep at night, and I will truly believe Lagos is no man's land if there is no mass exodus of your people to your forest villages this December, nonsense

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nndigbo: Why We MUST STOP Saying Lagos Is No Man's Land by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 21, 2017
People who say lagos is no man's land need to realise one thing. All land is vested with the governor, land in Nigeria is not freehold unless you acquired your land before 1978. When you buy property anywhere in Nigeria what you get is a certificate of occupancy or right of occupancy...it can be revoked at anytime at the discretion of the governor. In addition, all the land in oniru, lekki, ajah etc are all owned by the Obas or families as with most land in yoruba land, when you "buy" a property there all you are purchasing is a long lease...you are effectively a long term tennant. All land in Oniru is leased, the freehold is owned by the Oba/oniru family and he (or his successors) may decide at his discretion not to renew the lease. At some point the lease will expire and the land and any property you have developed on top reverts to the owners of the freehold. So carry on saying you own Lagos and developing properties your children may not inherit while your region remains undeveloped.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nndigbo: Why We MUST STOP Saying Lagos Is No Man's Land by ProWalker: 1:41pm On Nov 21, 2017
PointZerom:

Back to sender...I am not a lazy man my dear.

I am a dealer in plumbing materials and tiles. Only here to attack those that are insulting Igbos and Ndi Igbo in general.

Only if you know how many people that are in my monthly pay roll. .......pls try another joke.

Stop lying
People that have so many people on their payroll don’t have the luxury of time to spend virtually a whole day on a non productive dicckk measuring thread like this on NL, you will see them in the Investments and properties sections

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nndigbo: Why We MUST STOP Saying Lagos Is No Man's Land by laudate: 1:50pm On Nov 21, 2017
vannessa7:
There is no part of Nigeria where they don't have agbero, motor park tout, I have been to that your east several times and I saw their owoda people just like it is in Lagos, they also have conductors in the cities even in the north, when an igbo man come to Lagos newly they settle among the low class, ghetto people where accommodation is cheap and they now use them as yardstick for all Yoruba, I'm tired of hearing you don't act like Yoruba because they expect me to talk and act in a certain way just like the ghetto Yoruba's they are used to, and as for that landlord meme of igbo versus Yoruba land lord, it's an illusion, keep believing it if it makes you and your pained fellows sleep at night, and I will truly believe Lagos is no man's land if there is no mass exodus of your people to your forest villages this December, nonsense

The touts in the SE even exceed the ones within the SW. cheesy And on top of that they are more crude, aggressive, and prone to violence. Have you been to Ariaria market, Onitsha market or Ogbete market before? At least, the ones in the SW will still hail you first, before asking for money. Some will even pray for you and sing your praises, before asking you to drop something. But in the SE? Whosai?

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nndigbo: Why We MUST STOP Saying Lagos Is No Man's Land by totit: 1:50pm On Nov 21, 2017
Look at what is happening ibo land,no industry, no thing,and deserted.

What a shame cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nndigbo: Why We MUST STOP Saying Lagos Is No Man's Land by MrGerald(m): 1:53pm On Nov 21, 2017
EponOjuku:
On the contrary, I don't want Igbos to stop calling Lagos no-man's Land and I'll state my reasons.

Yorubas welcomed Igbos with an open hand and returned their abandoned properties after the war. Meanwhile, Igboid groups in present-day Rivers and Bayelsa states refused to return confiscated Igbo properties.

Nigerians from all ethnicities come to Lagos, live, trade, work, build and retire here. However, Igbos ignored the landowners and contributions of everyone and are selfishly but are foolishly claiming they developed Lagos.

The problem some Igbos have is that they have short memories. They've forgotten that as at when the Portuguese landed in Lagos, they had not yet finished trekking from Isreal or wherever they were downloaded from.

Yoruba are very welcoming and accommodating but won't tolerate nonsense. When these Igbos started this noise, we warned the liberal Yorubas but they said we were paranoid. Now, a lot of Yorubas are seeing the hate and bitterness that Igbos wish upon us and are now waking up.

During the last LG elections, all LG seats in Festac, Ojo Alaba, Amuwo and other areas with large Igbo population were collected and are firmly in the hand of Yorubas. In 2019, we're collecting our seats from those Igbos representatives and HOA members.

The environmental sanitation is presently political. When we're through with that, we move to other areas. By the time we ban gala and Fan yogo hawking in Lagos and the economy of a whole Igbo state crumbles cos of that, maybe you'll have sense.

Let Igbos keep calling Lagos No man's land, it serves to wake up the consciousness of liberal Yorubas. Mind you, the quiet Yoruba man is the most dangerous. The revolution would not be televised.
Stop saying what you don't know, Lagos development was/is as the fact one time capital territory and collective efforts of all Nigerians/foreigners, tomorrow people of Abuja who are no where to be found will be claiming they own or build abuja after all the fg could do is to focus all developmental projects there.

3 Likes

Re: Nndigbo: Why We MUST STOP Saying Lagos Is No Man's Land by laudate: 1:54pm On Nov 21, 2017
totit:
Look at what is happening ibo land,no industry, no thing,and deserted.

What a shame cheesy

Wha-a-at?? You don't mean it!! I thought they said the SE was the Japan of Africa, more successful and more prosperous than all the rest of southern Nigeria combined....Chukwu biko! shocked

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nndigbo: Why We MUST STOP Saying Lagos Is No Man's Land by EponOjuku: 1:56pm On Nov 21, 2017
MrGerald:
Stop saying what you don't know, Lagos development was/is as the fact one time capital territory and collective efforts of all Nigerians/foreigners, tomorrow people of Abuja who are no where to be found will be claiming they own or build abuja after all the fg could do is to focus all developmental projects there.

The problem you have is that you think development is limited to brick and mortar structures.

Before Lagos was the Federal Capital, Calabar was the Federal Capital. Did it change anything?

As I said before, keep shouting that Igbos developed Lagos, I'm 100% in support of it. It would spur the liberal Yorubas to do the inevitable.

You developed Lagos, right?
Let me give you a hint, go and check the recent procedure for land acquisition, excision and release by the Lagos State Government. I won't say more than that. You won't know where it would hit you or when it would hit you.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nndigbo: Why We MUST STOP Saying Lagos Is No Man's Land by totit: 2:03pm On Nov 21, 2017
laudate:

Wha-a-at?? You don't mean it!! I thought they said the SE was the Japan of Africa, more successful and more prosperous than all the rest of southern Nigeria combined....Chukwu biko! shocked

Ogini?
Iboland is deserted and becoming more barren by the day while the lazy region,youths and gov of that region goes about claiming another man's land.

Here is another confirmation :

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nndigbo: Why We MUST STOP Saying Lagos Is No Man's Land by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 21, 2017
Zuluhead:
I wouldn't start arguing with you over it because i quoted i was born and bred in Lagos you thought i wasn't igbo. I just wanted you to know am igbo and an nze and know my custom and traditionals, which i have a flair for and any city or country i travel to i try to learn a bit of their custom and tradition. If you like keep shouting lagos is no mans land and keep developing their neighboring States. From lekki to ajah to epe (ogun state) . Keep developing from ikorodu into ogun state and from badagry into ogun state and tomorrow you shout ogun state is no man's land.
bro u are not igbo
even efulefus dont make ur kind of comment
Re: Nndigbo: Why We MUST STOP Saying Lagos Is No Man's Land by laudate: 2:07pm On Nov 21, 2017
leezzz:
bro u are not igbo
even efulefus dont make ur kind of comment
Ekwensu! Because he simply spoke the truth which upsets you, now you want to deny him his heritage? Why are you so devoted to deceit and lies?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nndigbo: Why We MUST STOP Saying Lagos Is No Man's Land by Kennydoc(m): 2:16pm On Nov 21, 2017
EponOjuku:

If you had commonsense, you'll realize that Igbos are inconsequential in the scheme of things.

Ogun State's quarterly IGR is more than the annual IGR of all SE states put together. How much did Igbos contribute to Ogun State?

Why didn't they provide an enabling environment for businesses to thrive in their region? Their visionless leaders steal their states blind and invest in Lagos and you're saying they contribute to Lagos? Are you aware that the areas occupied by Igbos in Lagos pay the least taxes? Go and check LIRS statistics.

The Japanese alone sustain the economy of Japan, the French sustain the economy of France, The Yorubas alone would sustain the economy of Lagos. Deal with it!

Here they come again with the useless bragging. That's how Osun state had higher IGR than the entire South East as at 2-3 years ago. Today, Osun is an IDP state.
Ogun's quarterly IGR is larger than the annual IGR of the entire South East yet the state depends on FG bailout. You deserve pity. Facts on ground speak for themselves.

And if you don't know, the investments happening in Ogun state today is still the Lagos factor. Companies coming into Nigeria today and even indigenous ones build their factories in Ogun, since it's extremely difficult and crazily expensive getting sizeable land for industrial purposes in Lagos now. Ogun is simply riding under the influence of Lagos. Even a cousin of mine that lived at Ketu for years, has built his house at Magboro.
It's much the same way Mararaba has far more population and activities than the rest of Nasarawa State simply because it's close to Abuja.

Lagos economy isn't even the economy of Yoruba alone, so there is nothing for Yorubas to sustain. I would have taken you serious if a nearly homogeneous Yoruba economy (with little influence of outsiders) like Ibadan is anything to write home about.

1 Like

Re: Nndigbo: Why We MUST STOP Saying Lagos Is No Man's Land by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 21, 2017
laudate:

Ekwensu! Because he simply spoke the truth which upsets you, now you want to deny him his heritage? Why are you so devoted to deceit and lies?

Re: Nndigbo: Why We MUST STOP Saying Lagos Is No Man's Land by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 21, 2017
MrGerald:
bro d tin tire me
its just like going to rio and hearing rio peeps telling oda brazilians ds s^*^
smh
Re: Nndigbo: Why We MUST STOP Saying Lagos Is No Man's Land by PointZerom: 2:21pm On Nov 21, 2017
ProWalker:

Stop lying
People that have so many people on their payroll don’t have the luxury of time to spend virtually a whole day on a non productive dicckk measuring thread like this on NL, you will see them in the Investments and properties sections

Lol, what are you doing here?.

If you need tiles and plumbing materials pls contact me, a trial will convince you.

1 Like

Re: Nndigbo: Why We MUST STOP Saying Lagos Is No Man's Land by ProWalker: 2:25pm On Nov 21, 2017
PointZerom:

Lol, what are you doing here?.

If you need tiles and plumbing materials pls contact me, a trial will convince you.

Where are you located ?
Can you supply items to isheri north GRA?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nndigbo: Why We MUST STOP Saying Lagos Is No Man's Land by AntiNigerian: 2:28pm On Nov 21, 2017
[quote author=leezzz post=62574962][/quote] buhahahahahahahhhhhhaaaa! my intestines o! cheesy grin
Re: Nndigbo: Why We MUST STOP Saying Lagos Is No Man's Land by lowaist101: 2:34pm On Nov 21, 2017
The truth is that the Yoruba run Lagos but originally Lagos belongs to the people of Benin and brothers Awori. one eminent Lagosian said, all the major areas in Lagos Island came from Benin Language. Years ago, dead Lagos kings were taken to Benin for Burial. Some people own Lagos!
Re: Nndigbo: Why We MUST STOP Saying Lagos Is No Man's Land by laudate: 2:36pm On Nov 21, 2017
lowaist101:
The truth is that the Yoruba run Lagos but originally Lagos belongs to the people of Benin and brothers Awori. one eminent Lagosian said, all the major areas in Lagos Island came from Benin Language. Years ago, dead Lagos kings were taken to Benin for Burial. Some people own Lagos!
Awori people are Yoruba, not Benin. The man that said Awori and Bini are brothers, was simply confused.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nndigbo: Why We MUST STOP Saying Lagos Is No Man's Land by PointZerom: 2:41pm On Nov 21, 2017
ProWalker:

Where are you located ? Can you supply items to isheri north GRA?

If you're real let's talk business...... Are you real?
Re: Nndigbo: Why We MUST STOP Saying Lagos Is No Man's Land by deomelo: 2:46pm On Nov 21, 2017
GodIsBiafran:
My people lets stop saying this nonsense. Orji Kalu started this rubbish - as a political plow to distract from his abysmal failure in Abia state. If you like say this thing a million times - It does not change the reality that Yorubas run Lagos. Have you lived in Lagos? I lived there for many years, so I know what I am talking about.

We need to stop all this nonsense and concentrate on building and developing the SE. All this time we have been shouting Lagos is no man's land where has it gotten us? Biko lets buy sense! If we concentrate our efforts and divert more of our resources back home, with 2 decades the SE will become the envy of not just other regions but of the entire African continent.

Mods, Please take this to front page so I can have this discussion with my brothers and sisters. Thank you.

1. Fantasy and fantasizing is a God given right so why deny other people their fundamental human rights and the need to fantasize about what doesn't belong to you.

2. Not having anything to be proud of at home is a legitimate reason to fantasize and claim of ownership of other people's land.

3. It is a just and sane conclusion that upon the final creation of biafra, Lagos and abuja shall be joined or attached to biafraland, including all the multi nationals currently situated in Lagos state and Abuja, seaports and airports shall be moved to biafraland.

4. It is a foregone conclusion that igbo not only own Lagos and Abuja, they govern Lagos, the dominant language in Lagos is igbo, the food and culture is igbo, arts and entertainment is igbo, igbo run the corporate world in igbo, they control the legal sector, banking and finance sector and insurance and banking sector across Lagos state. Even the legislated language of discussion at the state house of assembly is igbo language.

5. All the streets, parks and Lagos state government institutions are named after igbo people.

These are the realities so deal with it.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nndigbo: Why We MUST STOP Saying Lagos Is No Man's Land by Olatara(f): 2:47pm On Nov 21, 2017
[quote author=nwabobo post=62567344][/quote]Are you telling me there are no Igbo's in that slum and Yoruba in the estates, please stop deceiving itself and the delusion. o disgusting gan.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sanusi Lamido Tests Negative For Coronavirus, Bars Visitors / Popular APC & Tinubu Supporter, Cries Out Over High Cost Of Goods In Nigeria / Babachir Lawal: North Has Lost Its Privilege In APC Under Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.