Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

My Fiancee Is In Love With My Half Brother. Nairalanders Please Help... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Is In Love With My Half Brother. Nairalanders Please Help... (1514 Views)

Please, How Do I Delete My Half-nude Pictures That Made Nairaland Front-page? / My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me / My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee Is In Love With My Half Brother. Nairalanders Please Help... by Kayus4real: 10:07pm On Nov 20, 2017
I took my fiancee home recently to introduce her to my family members. She met my immediate brother as well. She told me that my brother is cute and she liked him immediately. I initially thought it was a mere compliment. Until she started this strange behavior. She feels on my calls and doesn't talk to me on the phone well. I discovered she stole my brother's number on my phone and she has been disturbing my brother. My half brother however did not tell anything. Please I need sincere and matured advice please..
Re: My Fiancee Is In Love With My Half Brother. Nairalanders Please Help... by uche92(m): 10:09pm On Nov 20, 2017
Guy It’s time to get your ring back

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is In Love With My Half Brother. Nairalanders Please Help... by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 20, 2017
LOL. Do you need advice on what would await you in marriage if you dare marry this lady who you took for introduction but went on to steal your half brother's number so she could have a relationship with him?. Is that one worth calling a fiancée?.

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is In Love With My Half Brother. Nairalanders Please Help... by soberdrunk(m): 10:10pm On Nov 20, 2017
You should be grateful to your half brother, he just saved you from the unnecessary stress of "fencing Government land" angry

11 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is In Love With My Half Brother. Nairalanders Please Help... by jobbitto(m): 10:11pm On Nov 20, 2017
The devil has set-in trap. This matter is serious. This matter needs serious treat. Call both ur half bros and d lady, all of u should sit and talk.
Re: My Fiancee Is In Love With My Half Brother. Nairalanders Please Help... by crunchyDope(m): 10:13pm On Nov 20, 2017
soberdrunk:
You should be grateful to your half brother, he just saved you from the unnecessary stress of "fencing Government land" angry
Lolz grin

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is In Love With My Half Brother. Nairalanders Please Help... by tosyne2much(m): 10:16pm On Nov 20, 2017
Make you and your brother follow bleep the girl, than make una pursue am comot for una house cheesy

Jokes apart, you have picked a leech as a companion and that you even called her your "fiancee" clearly shows you need deliverance

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is In Love With My Half Brother. Nairalanders Please Help... by NwaAmaikpe: 10:16pm On Nov 20, 2017
shocked

There's no need to be worried,
She's still within the family.

It's better she cheats on you with your half brother than she cheats on you with your neighbor.

Either way, she'd do both.

Marriage is for wise people and with this question of yours, you are obviously not qualified to get married.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Is In Love With My Half Brother. Nairalanders Please Help... by generalbush(m): 10:16pm On Nov 20, 2017
Benita27:
LOL. Do you need advice on what would await you in marriage if you dare marry this lady who you took for introduction but went on to steal your half brother's number so she could have a relationship with him?. Is that one worth calling a fiancée?.

You've been on fire.

dead men comes hunting! wink
Re: My Fiancee Is In Love With My Half Brother. Nairalanders Please Help... by haywire07(m): 10:21pm On Nov 20, 2017
You are only feeling insecure and jealous .
Re: My Fiancee Is In Love With My Half Brother. Nairalanders Please Help... by cyndy1000(f): 10:23pm On Nov 20, 2017
Quite before it's too late n she is not your wife not even a wife material. she might even see another member of your family n conclude on the person. She doesn't even love you
Re: My Fiancee Is In Love With My Half Brother. Nairalanders Please Help... by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 20, 2017
generalbush:

You've been on fire.

dead men comes hunting! wink
How?.
Re: My Fiancee Is In Love With My Half Brother. Nairalanders Please Help... by generalbush(m): 10:29pm On Nov 20, 2017
Benita27:
How?.

smh. bye.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is In Love With My Half Brother. Nairalanders Please Help... by Lomprico2: 10:30pm On Nov 20, 2017
Benita27:
I taya o!
Re: My Fiancee Is In Love With My Half Brother. Nairalanders Please Help... by olaleks007(m): 10:30pm On Nov 20, 2017
Op...E be like say na Olosho U wan marry. Just tell her make she carry her wahala dey go.
Re: My Fiancee Is In Love With My Half Brother. Nairalanders Please Help... by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 20, 2017
generalbush:

smh. bye.
Hia!.
Re: My Fiancee Is In Love With My Half Brother. Nairalanders Please Help... by teresafaith: 10:37pm On Nov 20, 2017
Wait o!!
Lemme understand so something here, because she's calling your brother, you then concluded she's in love with him. Abi no be wetin you yarn!?

You better stop with your petty jealousy and wife that lady, its not her fault your brother us finer than you
Re: My Fiancee Is In Love With My Half Brother. Nairalanders Please Help... by Khutie: 10:41pm On Nov 20, 2017
•••Can't yhu solve this lil problem without bringing it here? Yhu deserve a HULK slap on the face and SHAWN MICHAEL'S sweet chin music to yhur brains...
And na yhur type go dey remind me that he is older than me for football pitch buh couldn't arrange a clear case for family.
Re: My Fiancee Is In Love With My Half Brother. Nairalanders Please Help... by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 20, 2017
soberdrunk:
Chai chai chai. cheesy Irresponsible ladies have really suffered.

Oga, sometimes you don't get all you wish for and you gotta understand that. Give your girl some space and let the natural take its course.

Just be a spectator, that way you won't hurt.
Re: My Fiancee Is In Love With My Half Brother. Nairalanders Please Help... by generalbush(m): 10:46pm On Nov 20, 2017
Benita27:
Hia!.

undecided angry
Re: My Fiancee Is In Love With My Half Brother. Nairalanders Please Help... by Kylekent59: 10:49pm On Nov 20, 2017
Give up on her for d sake of peace. She isn't meant for u.
I see good one coming
Re: My Fiancee Is In Love With My Half Brother. Nairalanders Please Help... by Khd95(m): 10:56pm On Nov 20, 2017
Go ahead and marry her and ur Bro be fvckin her on ur matrimonial bed on a steady basis

Ur brother broke the brothers code..he can sell or poison u beware
Re: My Fiancee Is In Love With My Half Brother. Nairalanders Please Help... by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 20, 2017
I am tempted to believe that most threads here are fake because I can't believe that people can be this stupid.

Even if you lack common sense.
Faking it wouldn't kill you

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is In Love With My Half Brother. Nairalanders Please Help... by UbanmeUdie: 11:12pm On Nov 20, 2017
shocked

You have just been predisposed to either a soon to happen heart break or a future divorce.

I assume you are of age and have no part of your brain damaged.

Therefore, do whatever you feel right in your eyes.
Marriage is not for everybody, so don't force yourself into it especially with a lady with Olosho spirit.
Re: My Fiancee Is In Love With My Half Brother. Nairalanders Please Help... by Nobody: 2:27am On Nov 21, 2017
jobbitto:
The devil has set-in trap. This matter is serious. This matter needs serious treat. Call both ur half bros and d lady, all of u should sit and talk.
talk abt wat?u funny ooo
Re: My Fiancee Is In Love With My Half Brother. Nairalanders Please Help... by WebSurfer(m): 2:58am On Nov 21, 2017
tosyne2much:
Make you and your brother follow bleep the girl, than make una pursue am comot for una house cheesy

Jokes apart, you have picked a leech as a companion and that you even called her your "fiancee" clearly shows you need deliverance
Even as I know this story is not true,

I didn’t expect you suggest he shares Her with his brother and then chasing her out thereafter...

Did you think about this?
Re: My Fiancee Is In Love With My Half Brother. Nairalanders Please Help... by MissRaine69(f): 4:03am On Nov 21, 2017
Consider the contract null and voided
Move on
You don’t need advice just common sense and a reality check ..
Re: My Fiancee Is In Love With My Half Brother. Nairalanders Please Help... by tosyne2much(m): 2:31pm On Nov 21, 2017
WebSurfer:

Even as I know this story is not true,

I didn’t expect you suggest he shares Her with his brother and then chasing her out thereafter...

Did you think about this?
I was actually kidding bro cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is In Love With My Half Brother. Nairalanders Please Help... by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 21, 2017
i really dont want to believe this story sha but......

Allow your brother gbensh the girl and fashy her jare

drabeey was HERE
Re: My Fiancee Is In Love With My Half Brother. Nairalanders Please Help... by oxmale: 3:21pm On Nov 21, 2017
teresafaith:
Wait o!!
Lemme understand so something here, because she's calling your brother, you then concluded she's in love with him. Abi no be wetin you yarn!?

You better stop with your petty jealousy and wife that lady, its not her fault your brother us finer than you
keep quiet joor..

what kinda jealousy..

she stole the number from his phone, acts strange now disturbing the younger brother.

Op use sense.
Re: My Fiancee Is In Love With My Half Brother. Nairalanders Please Help... by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

There's no need to be worried,
She's still within the family.

It's better she cheats on you with your half brother than she cheats on you with your neighbor.

Either way, she'd do both.

Marriage is for wise people and with this question of yours, you are obviously not qualified to get married .
just what i wanted to say
Re: My Fiancee Is In Love With My Half Brother. Nairalanders Please Help... by jieta: 5:22pm On Nov 21, 2017
h

(1) (Reply)

Video: Young Man Publicly Shows Off His Moves At Sex Doll Exhibition / See Jim Iykes Ex GF Big Booty / My Life After Camp (NYSC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.