Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,903 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me (50876 Views)

My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days / Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? / My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by Messi1: 5:01pm On Nov 22, 2022
I started a work as a delivery boy in a drink distributor not long ago and everything is going right but one thing I dislike is my boss's fiancee's flirtuous move towards me. She fundiles my hair and caress them.

This lady behaves as if she doesn't know me in the presence of my boss, but in his absence she makes the environment uncomfortable for me with her amorous advances.

How do I avoid this woman? I don't want to have problem my boss.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by Premiumwriter: 5:04pm On Nov 22, 2022
Messi1:
I started a work as a delivery boy in a drink distributor not long ago and everything is going right but one thing i dislike is my boss's fiancee's flirtuous move towards me. She fundiles my hair and caress them. This lady behaves as if she doesn't know me in the presence of my boss, but in his absence she makes the environment uncomfortable for me with her amorous advances. How do I avoid this woman? I don't want to have problem my boss.

Seun Mynd44 dominique nlfpmod mukina2
that's not your boss's wife making advances at you. It's unemployment that's seducing you.

And probably a few broken bones.

Sha try relate with her well, make sure she understands that you can't sleep with her.

Not telling her directly, but always playfully get out of her reach each time she touches you. Act a little shock, smile and move out of her reach.

Try avoid spending time alone with her if you can.

You can't report her to oga because oga will rather sack you than confront his fiancee.

And don't try to tell her to stop or confront her because she go make that place hot for you.

You can't reject a powerful woman throwing herself at you. Women can't handle such rejections and she will make sure you pay for it.

So the best thing is to play along. Remain friendly. but always draw a line, and make yourself unavailable to her as much as you as you can

818 Likes 56 Shares

Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by Mynd44: 5:06pm On Nov 22, 2022
Premiumwriter:
that's not your boss's wife making advances at you. It's unemployment that's seducing you.

And probably a few broken bones
This is a description of him deciding if he should risk it all

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by Romanoff(f): 5:07pm On Nov 22, 2022
Start looking for another job.

246 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by Urheadmaster(m): 5:13pm On Nov 22, 2022
Why don't you do like Joseph from the good old days tongue

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by ebubeson: 5:14pm On Nov 22, 2022
D
Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by gracealonev: 5:19pm On Nov 22, 2022
View it as a loyalty prank from your boss.

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by Tegabadguy(m): 5:20pm On Nov 22, 2022
Messi1:
I started a work as a delivery boy in a drink distributor not long ago and everything is going right but one thing i dislike is my boss's fiancee's flirtuous move towards me. She fundiles my hair and caress them. This lady behaves as if she doesn't know me in the presence of my boss, but in his absence she makes the environment uncomfortable for me with her amorous advances. How do I avoid this woman? I don't want to have problem my boss.

stop work now

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 22, 2022
Messi1:

Boi if I was you ill drink a maltina and go for it dip my prick in for a weekend and relocate to kano after the job is done so the guy can't do nothing about it

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by ajekpaks(m): 6:15pm On Nov 22, 2022
Lamba of the highest quality

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by Calvary247(f): 6:20pm On Nov 22, 2022
Victor I am watching you.
don't forget you are all for me.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by meobizy(f): 6:38pm On Nov 22, 2022
I’ve seen attention seekers come and go on this platform. This boy is a piss during a windy day.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by Candidlady: 6:46pm On Nov 22, 2022
Victor you and all these your fake stories

If this one makes FP Iam so leaving this platform

Modified: so this fake story made FP. . This platform is officially dead

Iam out

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by CEwog91(m): 8:09pm On Nov 22, 2022
Messi1:

quite the job before you get into more trouble
Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by Dshocker(m): 8:18pm On Nov 22, 2022
Messi1:

100% fiction

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by Karen2024(f): 8:31pm On Nov 22, 2022
Messi1:

Know how to behave..we can't tell you what or what not to do as you know the situation better. But in whatever you do, remember Joseph in Biblegrin

1 Like

Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by Greattestman: 8:39pm On Nov 22, 2022
Messi1:

I don't know why women tends to make themselves so cheap. Op just be careful.
Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by Rolexxxy(f): 8:45pm On Nov 22, 2022
Messi1:

We know you have already phuck her so STFU.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by grandstar(m): 8:46pm On Nov 22, 2022
Messi1

Be ready to lose your job. Its the price you should be ready to pay.

Pray to God to repay you

2 Likes

Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by LewisHamilton15: 8:53pm On Nov 22, 2022
Messi1:

Woman matter difficult o. Me ah no get wetin ah go say but Mynd44 nlfpmod fit push your post to front page so wise pipu go talk sense to you.
Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by Messi1: 9:01pm On Nov 22, 2022
Candidlady:
Victor you and all these your fake stories

If this one makes FP Iam so leaving this platform
Ok, let's make it like this, if any of my posts hits FP, you are so leaving this platform.

My posts no dey get guaranteegrin
Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by BestDicker: 9:05pm On Nov 22, 2022
Premium tears and regret loading .

I remember when i use to work for Oga.
Anytime i am alone with their wives i just feel very uncomfortable one use to even touch my arm sometime but i just keep smiling so that she won't feel bad if i withdraw my hand if she touches me till i finally quit the job for good.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by SlayerOfSatanst: 9:13pm On Nov 22, 2022
BestDicker:
Premium tears and regret loading
Who will regret? the op, madam or boss?

1 Like

Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by Stanweezy(m): 9:25pm On Nov 22, 2022
Wahala pro max, this days to see faithful woman is not easy, if she's not knacking ex, she will be performing miracle in bed with Pastor.

Married ppl here, please how faithful is una wife to trust them of not cheating.

Bkus marriage dey fear me this days
Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by bercarray(m): 9:35pm On Nov 22, 2022
Mk
Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by ATEAMS: 9:35pm On Nov 22, 2022
Sack letter loading
Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by Cholls(m): 9:35pm On Nov 22, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Why don't you be like Joseph from the good old days tongue
my brothers and sisters see comment of the bravest of the bravest

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by lawrenzooo: 9:36pm On Nov 22, 2022
The woman won pursue you from work...
Apply Solomons wisdom.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? / Bride Carries Fiance On Her Back In Prewedding Photos / What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.