Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng (13005 Views)

As An Online Tutor, How Much Do You Earn Per Hour? / Dear Peeps, N-power Is NOT Taking New Applications Yet. Read Information Below / Are You Ready for Financial Growth? How Much Do You Want To Make? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by able88(m): 1:27am On Nov 21, 2017
dennisworld1:
It was arrange alphabetically and also your npower reference number was included

hello, please outline the steps u used to check it
Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by able88(m): 1:27am On Nov 21, 2017
dennisworld1:
http://www.npower.gov.ng/pre-select-teach.html I think they took it off. But I saw some names from n agro which are not much angry cheesy grin grin

I still can't find the link, please how did u do it?
Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by SATOH: 1:33am On Nov 21, 2017
dennisworld1:
http://www.npower.gov.ng/pre-select-teach.html I think they took it off. But I saw some names from n agro which are not much angry cheesy grin grin

This man is right...they took it off. I was able to screenshot some names on the list.
http://www.npower.gov.ng/pre-select-teach.html#

1 Share

Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by chiscodedon(m): 1:39am On Nov 21, 2017
But we should above this by now, b4 given out date and time, they should have made sure they have already put things in order b4 announcing... Nigeria always 5steps backward

1 Like

Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by Magnifico2000: 1:44am On Nov 21, 2017
SATOH:

This man is right...they took it off. I was able to screenshot some names on the list.
All the names on the captured page are ibo names. Not even a single name from other tribes...

Something doesnt add up

1 Like

Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by Nobody: 1:48am On Nov 21, 2017
Magnifico2000:

All the names on the captured page are ibo names. Not even a single name from other tribes...

Something doesnt add up

This should be from a particular state
Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by able88(m): 1:48am On Nov 21, 2017
SATOH:

How do you guys check it?
If I click on that link in your post, it will take me to their homepage
Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by SATOH: 2:00am On Nov 21, 2017
Magnifico2000:

Something doesnt add up

There are thousands of names on the list, so don't just jump into conclusion.
Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by Nobody: 2:17am On Nov 21, 2017
Magnifico2000:

Something doesnt add up
And everyday, they are clamouring for Biafra. Self deceit!

2 Likes

Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by dennisworld1(m): 2:17am On Nov 21, 2017
The name for n agro are not much
Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by Euchaay: 2:56am On Nov 21, 2017
Olekumaster:
And everyday, they are clamouring for Biafra. Self deceit!
human beings and attitudes you don't even know whether the list was arranged according to states and you're here voicing trash smh

8 Likes

Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by Nobody: 3:09am On Nov 21, 2017
Euchaay:
human beings and attitudes you don't even know whether the list was arranged according to states and you're here voicing trash smh
I'm not saying other tribes are not included. I'm just saying that with the way they refer to Nigeria as a zoo, they shouldn't show interest in the zoo's programmes!

3 Likes

Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by olufunmiomolola: 3:21am On Nov 21, 2017
it is well oooo....all I knw is d result wil be out one day one day....
Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by Raintaker(m): 3:40am On Nov 21, 2017
grin
Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by npowerng: 3:42am On Nov 21, 2017
olufunmiomolola:
it is well oooo....all I knw is d result wil be out one day one day....

You can refresh the page sir, Or kindly try again later.
Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by olufunmiomolola: 3:45am On Nov 21, 2017
I don refresh tire....ntin pop up... no pre selection status port ....
Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by Tekzyflex(m): 3:45am On Nov 21, 2017
Nothing new is happening on that page. There's nothing like names. But seriously why is everything about nigeria has K-leg?
Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by MYHUBBY: 5:11am On Nov 21, 2017
Tsam1959:

Mr sensible you think this is only happening on naira land, DO you think the handler has power to do anything consigning all this. Metchhw they comfirm your fact before letting it out.

Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by ernesterioo(f): 5:22am On Nov 21, 2017
I knew this will happen, no be Naija we dey so...
Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by Academicwizman(m): 5:35am On Nov 21, 2017
Are we sure the list has not been hijacked?
Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by KingsleyBuubba(m): 5:56am On Nov 21, 2017
The site will soon crash.
Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by Integrator1: 6:00am On Nov 21, 2017
Kindly check it's now showing
Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:04am On Nov 21, 2017
Tekzyflex:
Nothing new is happening on that page. There's nothing like names. But seriously why is everything about nigeria has K-leg?

You can see we have good footballers
Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:04am On Nov 21, 2017
Integrator1:
Kindly check it's now showing

Have you?
Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by oyinkel(m): 6:07am On Nov 21, 2017
Onward then my brothers, unto victory.....

Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by Integrator1: 6:08am On Nov 21, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Have you?
Must I?
Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by olufunmiomolola: 6:13am On Nov 21, 2017
av checked nw BT my name is nt selected...wish d rest best of luck....

3 Likes

Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by ernesterioo(f): 6:13am On Nov 21, 2017
oyinkel:
Onward then my brothers, unto victory.....
please give me this link
Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by ernesterioo(f): 6:14am On Nov 21, 2017
olufunmiomolola:
av checked nw BT my name is nt selected...wish d rest best of luck....
how did you check
Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by orekelewa09(f): 6:15am On Nov 21, 2017
Thank you Jesus. I was selected
Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by lunacol(m): 6:15am On Nov 21, 2017
It's opening now,the person I registered was selected,happy for him.

Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by olufunmiomolola: 6:17am On Nov 21, 2017
ernesterioo:
how did you check
www.npower.gov.ng

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Npower: Unable To Download PPA Letter After Physical Verification / Recruitment Into The Nigeria Police.. / My Friend Got This Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.