Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. (33062 Views)

Dear 2016beneficiaries,we Apologize That You Are Yet To Receive Your Jan.stipend / Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! / Goodmorning,we Apologize To N-power Beneficiaries In Rivers State For The Stress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 21, 2017
WHICH KIND WURU-WURU BE THIS SEF..? WHY NOT KUKU PASTE THE LIST OF ALL PRE-SELECTED FOR ALL TO SEE INSTEAD ALLOWING PEOPLE TO GO TO SOKOTO FROM LAGOS ENROUTE CHINA?

WHY NOT PAST THE LIST DIRECTLY?

NIGERIA....I HAIL THEE!!!
Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by liz4eno(f): 12:57pm On Nov 21, 2017
Lexxyla:

Lol. Congratulations, let's just hope they update it online.
Abi, tnx
Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by Welcomme: 1:18pm On Nov 21, 2017
Sad. I heard all those that have been selected have been sent congratulatory text messages. I haven't received and have been unable to check online...
House, is there anyone that have seen his or her name but havent receive a congratulatory text?
Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by mezebel(f): 1:23pm On Nov 21, 2017
clems88:
Just checked my name was selected grin but I'm working already . what I'm I gonna do about it shocked
wish they can dash me ur slot. Was not selected. So sad.

2 Likes

Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by mezebel(f): 1:27pm On Nov 21, 2017
royalamour:

Go and sh1t in your hands.
What effrontery.

Your selection this time round is sham.
What happened to the Ntech application?

You selected applicants mostly for the Nteach without explanation and you have the effrontery to reply with so much disrespect?

my dear I applied for nteach but got rejection as feedback. My chest is hurting os am thinking which way forward. See money I for use lean tailoring just waka pass me.
Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by kristen12(f): 1:28pm On Nov 21, 2017
Hi npowerng, the button for pre-selection isn't on the website again. What do we do?

1 Like

Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 1:28pm On Nov 21, 2017
Olanireti:

Sorry, u were not selected.
can you please check for me 08139054752
Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 1:38pm On Nov 21, 2017
Someone should pls help me to check 08139054752
Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by maasoap(m): 1:40pm On Nov 21, 2017
Olaleyeabdullah:
Someone should pls help me to check 08139054752
Checking page has disappeared again.
Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by maasoap(m): 1:49pm On Nov 21, 2017
maasoap:

Haa, I didn't know that that response was made by @npowerng until I read your comment. That was a poor response.
There is one thing about this Pre-selection: it wasn't based on test scores.
Of the two people that were important to me, one was selected.
The second person has received congratulatory sms. It seemed like there was a system glitch.
But to say the truth, we don't trust one another in this country. Some people were already abusing Buhari, Fulanis and Northerners even when northerners themselves were complaining of Not being selected.
Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by juliebrown: 1:59pm On Nov 21, 2017
Pre selection button is no longer on the site again ooo
Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by EFEJU(f): 2:05pm On Nov 21, 2017
Pls somebody help me check mine 07030394553 Thanks
Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by jc4real(m): 2:15pm On Nov 21, 2017
juliebrown:
Pre selection button is no longer on the site again ooo

Exactly.same here.
The handlers of the Npower website are doing a poor job,putting applicants under unnecessary stress.
Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 21, 2017
npowerng:

Congratulations, We wish you the very best.
dear npowerng. i checked online and i was not selected, but almost immediately i received a congratulation text that I've been selectes. what does this mean sir
Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by npowerng: 2:24pm On Nov 21, 2017
hoodboy:
I applied and was selected, nice

Congratulations, You have our best wishes.

1 Like

Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by npowerng: 2:30pm On Nov 21, 2017
rasojie:

dear npowerng. i checked online and i was not selected, but almost immediately i received a congratulation text that I've been selectes. what does this mean sir

Network issue’s sir, If you received the SMS.
Congratulations, You have our best wishes sir.

1 Like

Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by samsard(m): 2:35pm On Nov 21, 2017
Npowerng trying to check but there's no option for checking preselection status on the npower website, what could be the problem?
Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by npowerng: 2:39pm On Nov 21, 2017
kristen12:
Hi npowerng, the button for pre-selection isn't on the website again. What do we do?

Kindly refresh the page, Or try using another browser.
Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by nuggybabe(f): 2:40pm On Nov 21, 2017
Pls o, what are the documents for pre verification exercise
Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by npowerng: 2:40pm On Nov 21, 2017
samsard:
Npowerng trying to check but there's no option for checking preselection status on the npower website, what could be the problem?

Kindly refresh the page, Or try using another browser.
Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by npowerng: 2:42pm On Nov 21, 2017
jc4real:

Exactly.same here.
The handlers of the Npower website are doing a poor job,putting applicants under unnecessary stress.

We apologize sir, This is happening because of the network traffic, Just take it easy and try again later.
Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 21, 2017
npowerng:

Kindly use this link sir.

http://www.npower.gov.ng/n-power/search

Its not working at all
Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by investwisely: 2:43pm On Nov 21, 2017
When is the next application opening please..…
Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by npowerng: 2:44pm On Nov 21, 2017
maasoap:

The second person has received congratulatory sms. It seemed like there was a system glitch.
But to say the truth, we don't trust one another in this country. Some people were already abusing Buhari, Fulanis and Northerners even when northerners themselves were complaining of Not being selected.
sad That is why we keep urging applicants to try again later , The network traffic is the reason we are getting all this glitches.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by npowerng: 2:46pm On Nov 21, 2017
Chuvin22:

Its not working at all

Try using chrome browser, Or keep reloading the page.
Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by npowerng: 2:48pm On Nov 21, 2017
chi4ik:
i just received npower congratulatory message(SMS)

Congratulations, You have our best wishes.
Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by Prettychichi21(f): 2:51pm On Nov 21, 2017
Dear npower.. I saw congratulations when I checked bt i haven't received any text message yet, I hope all is well? Secondly, a friend of mine said I would be disqualified because I don't have nysc certificate.. But I applied as an OND holder and not a graduate.. Please clarify this issue. Thanks
Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by npowerng: 3:04pm On Nov 21, 2017
Prettychichi21:
Dear npower.. I saw congratulations when I checked bt i haven't received any text message yet, I hope all is well? Secondly, a friend of mine said I would be disqualified because I don't have nysc certificate.. But I applied as an OND holder and not a graduate.. Please clarify this issue. Thanks

OND Applicants do not need NYSC certificate.

1 Like

Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by Ayopredict: 3:05pm On Nov 21, 2017
Prettychichi21:

Npowerng, an OND holder without NYSC certificate got selected while many graduates and those with masters were not selected. Tell d world the main method used for selection..

1 Like

Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by npowerng: 3:06pm On Nov 21, 2017
utenwuson:
hehehehehrhehehehehehe.......... this handler is a fooool........ npower na scam. I have checked for over 200 persons not a single one is selected.... perhaps they have not uploaded kogi list

Good day,
Just because you and your friends were not selected, Do not mean other people are not benefiting from the Npower program.

Sir i dare you to ask any of the Just selected applicants, If they used any sort of connection to for there names to be shortlisted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by nuggybabe(f): 3:11pm On Nov 21, 2017
nuggybabe:
Pls o, what are the documents for pre pverification exercise

Answer this pls@ npower
Re: We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. by Tope2580(m): 3:14pm On Nov 21, 2017
please , when is it possible for someone to redeploy?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Should I Accept Or Decline This Job Offer? / Police Recruitment: Applicants Beaten, Tear-gassed In Benue (pix/video) / An Ugly Experience With A HR Officer In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.