Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

How Can I Find A Girl That I Really Love Because I'm Wealthy? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Find A Girl That I Really Love Because I'm Wealthy? (8885 Views)

I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke / She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. / Meet The Tallest Man In India. Says He Can’t Find Love Because Of Height! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Find A Girl That I Really Love Because I'm Wealthy? by ultimos: 10:07pm On Jun 19, 2010
mr i suggest u apply wisdom smiley totally trust yur creator and u will not be let down .it is a friend you settle down with not an enemy,be yurself and be vigilant,i pray you find yur missing rib.
Re: How Can I Find A Girl That I Really Love Because I'm Wealthy? by TaniCarr(f): 5:07pm On Jun 20, 2010
Act broke for a while. Unless you feel you cant pull a dime piece without flashing what you have,
Re: How Can I Find A Girl That I Really Love Because I'm Wealthy? by amyg(f): 9:25pm On Jun 20, 2010
Sweetheart,am kool
Re: How Can I Find A Girl That I Really Love Because I'm Wealthy? by Jobeleagu(m): 1:39pm On Jun 21, 2010
Amy how do we meet? I can't wait to see you my angel.
Re: How Can I Find A Girl That I Really Love Because I'm Wealthy? by cashplus(m): 1:55pm On Jun 21, 2010
My Dear,
Let me give you the solution if you can do it.You will certainly get your true love.Have you watched coming to

America.Go and do what the guy did.Don't show that you have money.Go and rent a room or self contain and live a

low profile life.Don't spend money on ladies.If you find one don't let her know you are rich.The place youwill rent

don't buy expensive things there just the normal things you need.If you can conceal your identity and show true

love to a lady you meet without spending.You will get your true love in less than a year.
Re: How Can I Find A Girl That I Really Love Because I'm Wealthy? by Jobeleagu(m): 2:00pm On Jun 22, 2010
Jobeleagu:

Amy how do we meet? I can't wait to see you my angel.
still waiting,
Re: How Can I Find A Girl That I Really Love Because I'm Wealthy? by beingme(f): 12:38pm On Aug 10, 2010
ultimos:

mr i suggest u apply wisdom smiley totally trust yur creator and u will not be let down .it is a friend you settle down with not an enemy,be yurself and be vigilant,i pray you find yur missing rib.

U THINK THIS GUY IS SERIOUS FOR CHRIST SAKE? HE'S HAVING FUN AND PLAYING A PERFECT GAME ONLINE. NO HARD FEELINGS JOB MAN
Re: How Can I Find A Girl That I Really Love Because I'm Wealthy? by bebe4(f): 12:15am On Aug 12, 2010
U SOUND so funny, job, reading it has been long ur wrote on NL, wat happening?? hope u are fine. take care. where in canada do u leave, bye
Re: How Can I Find A Girl That I Really Love Because I'm Wealthy? by padson: 5:36am On Aug 12, 2010
let us be friend from now this is my E-mail ade_queen@ yahoo. com. If you are in interested in friendship you can reach me through my mail. THANKS,
YOURS FAITHFUL,
ADE_QUEEN 911
Re: How Can I Find A Girl That I Really Love Because I'm Wealthy? by femmy2010(m): 6:03am On Aug 12, 2010
The topic shows a real life tendency,which is flaunting the wealth.
Cease to flaunt your wealth and you problem is half solved.
Re: How Can I Find A Girl That I Really Love Because I'm Wealthy? by wedballs(m): 10:28am On Aug 12, 2010
you chould be looking for a girl that wil love you rather----date a wealthy girl then
Re: How Can I Find A Girl That I Really Love Because I'm Wealthy? by amyg(f): 11:21am On Aug 12, 2010
U'r sure u wana meet me?
Re: How Can I Find A Girl That I Really Love Because I'm Wealthy? by sirt1(m): 11:18am On Aug 13, 2010
@ OP,

If truly u are wealthy, I believe u won't come here and flaunt it. So, get real.

It is even funny that some ladies are taking this guy serious------or are u gals catching ur fun or what?
Re: How Can I Find A Girl That I Really Love Because I'm Wealthy? by amyg(f): 7:21am On Aug 14, 2010
Fun of course.nl is a virtual world
Re: How Can I Find A Girl That I Really Love Because I'm Wealthy? by Moralistli(m): 11:01am On Aug 14, 2010
Dem don born again, hey, ATUTUPOYOYODepends on how much u understand the word 'wealthy',
loooool, Inheritance?

No immediate family/Home, no wife, no children, no grand children, no mansions/houses, no posh and exotic machines ''cars'' no chain of companies, industries or factories home and abroad, fame and fortune, name it!!! And u say u are a wealthy dude.

I smell EGO cos u don't have few of d endless list above. A wealthy man is a successfully fulfilled man with all d above. A wealthy man never lack whatever money can buy, Maybe, just maybe u are kinda rich by hook or by crook.

okay, lets flaunt it; I'm a rich man too cos i maintain a kinda standard. No going down, but only up up up i go.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Help My Boyfriend Beat Me Up Last Night / I Masturbated Instead Of Releasing Sperm Blood Came Out / How Following UBUNJA For 2years Have Destroyed My Love Life-pussyhoe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.